• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

CrashBoom

Legend
3-5? a day ?

I can still do hundreds of quests every day :cool:

and guys: the game is not only having a high CF
it is also having a high Arc :p

but isn't it time for the option "never give me this quest again" o_O

That means on the live server the CF is getting complet useless.
and all complete useless things should be sold and something with more use build instead ;)

DeletedUser8262

SAAB is shaping up to be possibly the most disappointing age to date. The units are a clear demonstration that no-one there actually plays the game, so much time spent on graphics and very little on actual performance.

The recurring quests are truly awful with only a few making sense, can we please have a "never show this quest again" button? there are quite a few i would happily dump. On the subject of quests i for one would really appreciate the abort button being in the place for every recurring quest, scrolling though is a real pain ... or even better, switch to a pull-down RQ menu or a "repeat this quest" button

Rakshas

Farmer
What's wrong with the recurring quests besides the fact we have to still cycle through them? Two FP recurring quests is all you need (with a side of gather coins/supplies). I'm a little confused at the RQ complaints. However, I admit I've been very lazy with optimizing RQ's lately, so is it bad for RQ optimizers?

DeletedUser10037

3-5? a day ?

I can still do hundreds of quests every day :cool:

and guys: the game is not only having a high CF
it is also having a high Arc :p

but isn't it time for the option "never give me this quest again" o_O

and all complete useless things should be sold and something with more use build instead ;)

Well i think my GBs especially the arc is high enough

The main problem with the FP Cycle is it wont work very much effectiv.
With new FP-Payment-System the risks are far to high.
For me example if i see a recurring quester in a gb i wait until he is near the goal and then i sniped him out.

If that comes so on the live-server it will be a lose lose situation.
High players like me can*t prdouce effectiv large numbers of the new goods.
So we can not deal with the demand
That means the price for goods (for example new Gb) will grow very fast

I was calculating with a price form 600 -650 FP for a complet good-set to sell for the SC.
Now with that change i calculate with a price from 2500 FP - 3000 FP per set.
And pepole will still buy it
The reason for that simple less good-mass means higher price.

Wilson5

Merchant
C'mon already. Give "beta".players so much freebies that they can do everything in max 3 seconds. Or crying never stops.
Do it, who cares about beta players. Alfa-players need more challenge. And do it so that they can pay using real money. There is lot such heroes ;)
And then they use that advantage to bully real players. Real scum players.

MOD EDIT:Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

-Alin-

Emperor
Recurrings are changed after that. ;)(or "adjusted)

I think its not worth cancel side quest´s for 5min. quest´s because,

+ overall goods requirements are really high
+ there is multiple techtree quest´s what stops you anyway
+ lose chance for diamonds
+ feed FP quest is more efficient

I used that when Virtual Future was released because I wanted take all out from GB goods sale, but SAAB is not good for that, but that we can see after release because here on BETA I really cant test TOP age stuff. :mad:

Were posted here already @glommy.
Nevermind, those are the quests before and after the change.

Before Update.
and
After update.

DeletedUser9801

The second GB should give attack for defending armies. Don't forget that we have Aachen, Del monte and zeus for defense when attack, but only Deal and Saint Basilic for attack when defend and both sucks. We need a GB that gives attack when defend plus FP.

Dan 77

Squire
First impressions of SAAB:

+ Great graphics. Buildings, units, maps - everything looks great.
+ More expansions.
+ Good new GB.

- Terribly designed and weak units.
- Awful reccuring quests. Truly awful.
- Mars ore synthesizers are a bad joke.

As it stands, without any tweaks to the three very significant minuses I see no reason to advance to SAAB. This is going to be one of the worst ages ever released without big quality of life changes. I don't care how great it looks or that I can get more expansions if playing the game in SAAB is going to significantly worsen my experience. I would ultimately see this as a reason to quit playing if no changes are made. Awful, awful design.
Pluses: And that's why to move to SAAB (and then to Venus).
Minues:
- Ok, I will use SAM units instead and Nail Storms only...
BUT what about the units produced by EMISSARIES in a Townhall, by DOJOS and by ROYAL BATHHOUSE? I don't know which develepper devise about that, but why they implemented the Ancient Egypt Settlement with such bonus of ROYAL BATHHOUSE if moving to SAAB (which will be here soon) will force me not to do this settlement? Because as far as I know, upgrades also do renovate buildings to the current age and current age Royal Bathhouse/Dojo will produce current age units! And I probably will not/can't finish 10 Egypt Settlement before SAAB will come to live servers. So developpers force many of us choose between finishing Egypt settlement and moving to SAAB - such an interference! I personally wouldn't like to upgrade my buildings so they will produce 4/5 units as useless.......
- Ok, goods for the new GB and for the research will come a bit later maybe.
- Ok, time to save Mars ore and to build new GB before Venus will come. BUT it's a new trouble for players who don't read any warning (as like as not to move to any colonisation era before they finished previous map (e.g. Virtual before SAM) due to exploration sites needed for research...).

Last edited:

Dan 77

Squire
The second GB should give attack for defending armies. Don't forget that we have Aachen, Del monte and zeus for defense when attack, but only Deal and Saint Basilic for attack when defend and both sucks. We need a GB that gives attack when defend plus FP.
I agree, we can't defend our cities very well.
2nd gb should give bonus (attrition reduction) for gbg
sins it is big deal this days
Why?? If you want to do much more fights and to spend more time in GBG, build as many Siege camps in your provinces as you can...

DeletedUser10037

And the way that you go InnoGames with more and more restriction to the Late-Game players are not really smart.

I see no problem with the old Reccuring quests.
Of course they will allow use to prdouce more goods.
But it allows also other players to do the same.
That means we can offer more goods which is good for "normal and casual gamers".
We can grow slightly bigger with that option and the other side is happy to get this goods to a very good price.
And everybody would be fine.

A short example:
If i put all my freetime in to the recurring quest and make a huge effort i could produce 10.000 goods from mars a day with a level 80 CF (30 goods) per Quest with goods. But that pace i can only hold for about a week.

After that it will drop to about 5.000

In fact of these i can produce around 1,5 SC constantly per day the means a income from round about 1.000 FP per day.
Sounds a lot but it isn*t a lot for high end players.

Measured at the costs for our gbs to level up.
So we also need the chance to increase our FP-output
With the new Recurring-quests is it not possible.
But with old systems combind with hard work

And it will be not effecting the "BALANCING" because the more income from the FP will be always much lesser then the increasing costs for one 1 level in our Gb.

So under the line younger/smaller players will still catch up to us

DeletedUser5097

by DOJOS and by ROYAL BATHHOUSE?
If your able to finish Egypte before Venus or shortly after Venus, you can keep your
bathhouse in SAM by not ussing renovation or one up kit. This also apply to lvl5
dojo's.
That means on the live server the CF is getting complet useless.
You can still get a lot more diamonds out of the quests with CF then without it...

DeletedUser8707

If your able to finish Egypte before Venus or shortly after Venus, you can keep your
bathhouse in SAM by not ussing renovation or one up kit. This also apply to lvl5
dojo's.
Nope, old event buildings are not issue for SAAB updates. :rolleyes:
You can still get a lot more diamonds out of the quests with CF then without it...
Per new age each Diamond expansion cost more where diamond gain stays similar so soon I enter situation where "Free To Play"
became really hard (I think that is Inno´s plan)

, Chateau is essential to get those Diamond expansions and high attack -boost help with GE to gain extra.

SAAB seems to raise Diamond expansion cost and also NEW units seems to be trash(cant test them on BETA) so that way this NEW age look interesting to see if can keep playing interest up.

DeletedUser5097

Per new age each Diamond expansion cost more where diamond gain stays similar so soon I enter situation where "Free To Play"
became really hard (I think that is Inno´s plan)

, Chateau is essential to get those Diamond expansions and high attack -boost help with GE to gain extra.
So, immagine if you didn't have such an high CF, the ammount of diamonds would be much lower. Since
CF is the only GB that can generate diamonds and even a lot of diamonds in an reliable way. You still think
it's becoming usseless?

DeletedUser5097

actually there are 2 more GB which give me extra diamonds
- Seed Vault
- Blue Galaxy used on Crows Nests
Yeah true but they are not reliable in providing diamonds. Seed vault is an huge gamble
and Bleu Galazy depands on wishingwells and simelar buildings and so you need twice
the luck for diamonds. Resulting in an unreliable way

DeletedUser10037

dojo's.

i don*t need diamonds if need some i buy it like one the FB Event were i invensted round about 100.000 Diamonds