• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Pittacus Lore

1. Pittacus Lore

Feedback Guild Expedition Changes

Anyone has the % of prizes in encounter # 51, 55, 59 and 63? I mean, in those encounters the chance to get Diamonds is still 50%, or was decreased by adding new prize?
  2. Pittacus Lore

Feedback [Feedback] - HTML5 on Beta

Looks better now (after 1.131), but texts are not completely clear as in the Flash version.
  3. Pittacus Lore

Feedback [Feedback] - HTML5 on Beta

No anti-aliasing in Safari on iOS High Sierra, could it be fix?
  4. Pittacus Lore

Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

Starting from November 23rd (when Tavern will be added to the game) or not? I mean, in my live server I've removed 20+ friends to my list since the beginning of the game... :p
  5. Pittacus Lore

GE Championship: 2 guilds, same percentage. The winner is...?

What if two different guilds reach the same percentage? Which one wins the championship?
  6. Pittacus Lore

Not A Bug: Wrong PvP Tower in two-waves battle

Reproduction Steps: 1. Select 2 units from different ages (ie, Recon Rider and Rail Gun) + 6 Rouge. 2. Start a two-waves battle. 3. In the first wave, lose your the unit from the highest age (ie, Recon Rider). 4. Start the second wave and win. 5. Look at PvP Towers: point from that battle is...
  7. Pittacus Lore

Not A Bug: No ranking points after paying goods for ship

Reproduction Steps: 1. Have your ship in the harbor. 2. Pay some good to repair it or to hire some crew members. 3. Send ship. 4. Ranking points not increased. Issue Description (10/10): Not sure if it's a bug or was intended. According to the rules, if I use some goods (outside the market) my...
  8. Pittacus Lore

Fixed on Beta: [36317] Arc passive bonus still active when GB's disconnected

Maybe is not a bug, but... Reproduction Steps: 1. Have The Arc disconnected from the Town Hall 2. Friend's GB leveling and you get some rewards (friend = neighbor / giuld member / another player). 3. Your contibution rewards are still increased. Issue Description (10/10): I was expecting to...
  9. Pittacus Lore

Not A Bug: Wrong point calculation in two-wave battles

Reproduction Steps: - Start a two-waves battle - Defeat first army and read the amount of damage dealt + happiness modifier. - Defeat second army. - Read the point amount of the final Battle Report: the wave modifier is incorrect. Issue Description (10/10): The total Battle Point is not...