• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Friends Tavern

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
So does that mean the wait time to sit at a friends will only kick in if you have kicked 20 or more friends? Or is the wait time for each new friend?
It means that after you've removed 20 friends from your list, this effect will kick in and whenever you make a new friend in the future there will be a 24h waiting time before either of you can visit each other's Tavern.

DeletedUser7454

should we understand it as a 1 time deal? -- as soon as I removed 20 players the rule comes to live for the rest of the game?
And does leaving friend list counts as removal for the other person friend list? That might be a loophole :)

DeletedUser1418

Suggestions before rolling out:
- As many before me, making visible which chairs were visited, or where is room (eg gray chair = visited / gold chair = space to seat / red = visited)
- Making it only possible to seat 24h or one week after becoming a friend, so the constant begging on the global chats can stop, making the tavern upgrade progress more fair for all, and keeping the focus on playing the game. (it is a much better solution than removing 20 friends suggestion)

Last edited by a moderator:

vidicecilia

Baronet
I'm not active on the beta globe but on the live server its a nice thing to chat with others about normal stuff, not only gbs or polish or trades. there are several themes that you could write about with the others, because you're not in the guild with those. or we also have some real funny conversations about the gvg fightings ^^ or some other stuffs..

At live server, I used to whisper when I want to have an interesting conversation because large sentences are not appropiate for any kind of chat.

------------------------------------------------

Finally, after some days of playing with the tavern, I must say that none of the boosts are suitable for me. I thought Military Boosts must help but didn´t because you can increase only attack power but the units don´t add defense at the battle so your units are so vulnerable. The conclusion is that we must make level up our GB as always happened.

Last edited:

Pafton

Viceroy
It means that after you've removed 20 friends from your list, this effect will kick in and whenever you make a new friend in the future there will be a 24h waiting time before either of you can visit each other's Tavern.
Does the same apply to aiding too?

vidicecilia

Baronet

It means that the most worker players of the server will be punished because they choose to work hard to grow their taverns.
What comes next?
Penalize those who make grow their GB faster?
Anyway, envy and egoism always win.

People is like "The dog in the manger, that don´t eat the oats and don´t let anyone else eat them", ancient Andalucian proverb.

Last edited:

Miepie

Baronet
It means that the most worker players of the server will be punished because they choose to work hard to grow their taverns.
What comes next?
Penalize those who make grow their GB faster?
Anyway, envy and egoism always win.

People is like "The dog in the manger, that don´t eat the oats and don´t let anyone else eat them", ancient Andalucian proverb.

Actually you are prevented from ruining the game for everybody else with unwanted behavior. This solution will avoid the endless add/remove requests that have corrupted the main chat on beta since the introduction of the tavern. There is no punishment since everybody will have the same restrictions so you won't miss out on anything.

Starting from November 23rd (when Tavern will be added to the game) or not?

I mean, in my live server I've removed 20+ friends to my list since the beginning of the game... :p

DeletedUser7529

Woudnt it be better to check removing 20 people in last 30 days instead of lifetime?
Sometimes you need to remove someone - either because someone is not active or he did something bad. Being penalized for normal removal of friends is bad idea.

I dont like hiding rejecting button of incoming invite and replacing it with sit at tavern.
And I hope rejecting invitation doesnt count towards removing friends count (it uses same option - remove friend)?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You're going to get the answer by seeing what applying the update does? This doesn't bode well...
No, it means we get the info when we get the update/when we request the final information, which does not happen over the weekend. Don't misinterpret things please. :)

DeletedUser4381

No, it means we get the info when we get the update/when we request the final information, which does not happen over the weekend. Don't misinterpret things please. :)

The way you used "we" seemed to refer to the forum posters... Glad to know it didn't.

Surely the behind the scenes staff would have already seen the update, given it's being rolled out in 48h?

maxbergheim

Squire
I saw that you have planned the introduction of the tavern without taking into account the advice of the players on the beta. I wonder then what it's beta. this tavern is a disaster, I hope that postponed the introduction as it will be more logical

DeletedUser4446

I guess when other people remove you from their friend list, this doesn't count towards your 20?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I saw that you have planned the introduction of the tavern without taking into account the advice of the players on the beta. I wonder then what it's beta. this tavern is a disaster, I hope that postponed the introduction as it will be more logical
Feedback has been taken into account. Some is already being implemented, the rest will follow in the near future. You can check posts in this thread on what we've confirmed will be worked on.

I guess when other people remove you from their friend list, this doesn't count towards your 20?
It will not, no. It will only count friend removals initiated by yourself.

DeletedUser

Once players find a smart way to play - in this case the tavern with add/kick - be sure Inno Games finds a nasty way to destroy it.

I experienced it in the past soooo many times!

Cutting our three "fight"-GBs

Heavy restrictions in GvG

Could write a book about it!

Other players are welcome to continue the list

DeletedUser7454

Once players find a smart way to play - in this case the tavern with add/kick - be sure Inno Games finds a nasty way to destroy it.
Actually it is a feature that can be exploited -- and not necessarily a smart way to play.

Heavy restrictions in GvG
And more are needed to prevent the point-farmers abusing the system. It is not called PvP versus guild Guild.

Exploiting certain features of the games ruins it for many more players. And many more then the handful who exploit it.
I do not think that everything is perfect in this game but restricting the friend/unfriend function is a good direction.
Plus we only saw the table being expandable. It seems there will be other upgradeable features that one can. So let see how this will play out. It might be that the upgrade for a tray will give more coins for example, so the tavern will grow faster.