• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - HTML5 on Beta

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser16

No anti-aliasing in Safari on iOS High Sierra, could it be fix?
Hi!
We've made some changes recently. Did the lack of anti-aliasing just begin now, or is this an issues that you've been experiencing for a while?

Also - a question to everyone else - did text in the game get more clear in the last few days? Or did you maybe experience increased blurriness?

jtrucker

Baronet
I opened it side by side in Flash and HTML and the HTML version is little bit fuzzy, but nothing I would call blurry at all.
Actually, if I didn't have it really side by side, I would call it nice and sharp. Only in direct comparison it is a bit fuzzy.

Hi!
We've made some changes recently. Did the lack of anti-aliasing just begin now, or is this an issues that you've been experiencing for a while?
Looks better now (after 1.131), but texts are not completely clear as in the Flash version.

Resources:
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 09.30.14.png

Personal ranking points / Nicknames / "Aid" button:
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 09.30.29.png

City name / rank / population / Events:
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 09.33.49.png

Tooltips:
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 09.34.35.png