• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: No ranking points after paying goods for ship

Reproduction Steps:
1. Have your ship in the harbor.
2. Pay some good to repair it or to hire some crew members.
3. Send ship.
4. Ranking points not increased.
Issue Description (10/10):
Not sure if it's a bug or was intended.
According to the rules, if I use some goods (outside the market) my ranking would be increased.

1.83.066c5ce (30.08.2016 9:57), Pittacus Lore (657412), it2, it_IT, MAC 22,0,0,209, Mac OS 10.11.6, Firefox/48.0.1, 1440x724, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes, nothing found.

Artubar

Baronet
the rule is also
you don't get points if you use goods to produce other goods :rolleyes:
You don't use the goods to produce promethium, you use them to hire your crew and pay the mechanics for repairing your ship :D

Since the harbor is a special building in many aspects, you might overthink it.
Or consequently remove ranking points after a successful negotiation where you had to spend goods, if (only if) in the following chest you happen to find yields goods - that's about the same 'producing goods by spending goods' ;)

DeletedUser4446

To be in line with the rest, points should be awarded for using the promethium (like unlocking techs), not for 'producing' it.
No idea if that's currently the case.