• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I think there should be a tile that pops up on the board rarely that gives a "collect reindeer" token or something. Or maybe you pay x amount of stars to get the prize. Still annoying, still bad, but not as bad as it is now.

Feanor II

Baronet
I propose a compromise with Inno regarding the diamonds and reindeer:

Since there seems to be vociferous opposition to spending diamonds for reindeer prizes in the current iteration, I suggest that instead of getting a reindeer when you find a daily prize (which could result in a very low number depending on luck), instead give one reindeer every time a gift is opened. Then you can use reindeer to exchange a gift in the prize window for another one at random (one reindeer exchanges one gift). That way the more reindeer you have the more chances you have to build a prize array you want, which makes it more likely that people would spend the diamonds.

DeletedUser10356

Is this another bug that items automatically have a reset 12h before daily special prize change?

Attachments

• shuffle_12h.jpg
    shuffle_12h.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

sirblu

Baronet
Got 2 dailies so i have 2 reindeers - 1st gave me reno kit and 2nd watchfire upgrade kit. Those who have deers as well can you compare and comment if prizes are set or simply choise from certain variety please?
I have 9/9 reindeers and it still says 2995 diamonds to claim so I'm not spending those. If it stills costs the same amount of diamonds I don't see the purpose for collecting the reindeers

sirblu

Baronet
The cost to collect the Reindeer Collection is 2995 Diamonds. You can collect it after finding at least one Reindeer, but if you want to get a better deal, you can find up to 9 Reindeers alongside your Daily Specials before collecting. Also, the prizes in the collection aren't set, so will be different for everyone, and can change on subsequent collections.

I have adjusted the announcement to include this information.
So everytime you want something from the Reindeer collection it costs nearly 3,000 diamonds! Seriously!!! Think I'll pass

DeletedUser9268

I got 2 dailies too. The second one was on a 2X so I got 2 reindeer for that but only one daily prize (TT) arrived in my inventory. Bug?? or Ripped off??

Like everyone else requiring us to fork out diamonds to claim the reindeer prizes is a lose - lose. Only the tiny percentage of I couldn't care less about spending money people MIGHT buy them. However I predict resistance even from them as I agree with everyone else that the prizes, the rail cars, are underwhelming to the point I wouldn't waste space placing them even if they came free.

And if you want anyone to test the reindeer procurement process you had better dish out sufficient diamonds here in Beta to cover the cost otherwise I doubt anyone will.

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave your feedback on the Winter Event 2019 in this thread.
You can read the announcement here.
So I just won another Tact tower and did not receive a reindeer. It looks like if you already have 9 reindeer you MUST spend 2995 Diamonds to collect any more. I don't know how other feel but charging 2995 for those items in the reindeer collection is ridiculous! At that rate if you purchased all nine it would cost you nearly 27,000 diamonds- That's just nuts

DeletedUser9666

No. And I mean hell no! A prize is to spend 3k diaxes? This is that great novelty you've been thinking all year long about? I thought you were mad, but this is just too much weirdness. What are you all taking? Surely Inno must be a very happy, though mad mad place...

Hahahaha!:D

There is nothing wrong with the concept itself - selling premium stuff for diamonds. Inno periodically offers premium buildings for diamonds. Nothing new here.
I am guessing InnoGames may have some electric bills to pay for the servers they run - and the electric company will not accept free Christmas Stars everyone here wants to offer, lol...

So the problem is not the reindeer concept itself but how poorly it was communicated to players.

It would be better to present it as "A growing basket of goodies your reindeers will deliver to you at sale price of 2995 diamonds! (Regular price - 600000000000 diamonds). The more presents you open, the bigger your basket will get!" - or something of this sort.

Are players going to buy it? It depends how good are the items in the basket. 2995 diamonds is not a lot for players with jobs.

sirblu

Baronet
I got 2 dailies too. The second one was on a 2X so I got 2 reindeer for that but only one daily prize (TT) arrived in my inventory. Bug?? or Ripped off??

Like everyone else requiring us to fork out diamonds to claim the reindeer prizes is a lose - lose. Only the tiny percentage of I couldn't care less about spending money people MIGHT buy them. However I predict resistance even from them as I agree with everyone else that the prizes, the rail cars, are underwhelming to the point I wouldn't waste space placing them even if they came free.

And if you want anyone to test the reindeer procurement process you had better dish out sufficient diamonds here in Beta to cover the cost otherwise I doubt anyone will.
I totally agree with this - those reindeer prizes are certainly not worth the nearly 3,000 diamonds. All prizes are not the same value - why would anyone go for this?????

DeletedUser9396

Has anyone seen a tower upgrade yet? Think they will be dailies or prizes? The first level starts at 2%, right? Are the upgrades 2% each or more or less? Potentially these would be much much more valuable than the rail car attack boost.

As for the reindeers, it will change. 2995 is probably just Inno's way of testing how much gall we can stomach. In my case, there is zero chance I would pay 2995 diamonds to claim the reindeer rewards, unless the reindeer rewards were literally as good as dailies themselves (and not wretched VT's either, lol, but sleigh builder level dailies).

After all people waste diamonds on events all the time, but to get stars, wands, etc. And we often get poor results -- I am still bitter about the diamonds I lost on the new US server, Birka, in Halloween. Lost because a maximum amount of diamonds earned one daily. One. But in any case, no one but an absolute idiot or fan boy or juvenile-with-parent's-credit-card would spend diamonds for even 9 poor quality reindeer rewards.

sirblu

Baronet
Any idea on when this will be available for mobile? Usually the announcement says something about a few days until mobile. But I did not see anything in this announcement
I would not worry about it in its present state. Its is riddled with bugs and expectations to spend copious amounts of diamonds to claim prizes - you are truly not missing anything!! I know this is a testing ground but it has been a long, long time since Inno released anything this faulty and bad even in testing.

sirblu

Baronet
T
Has anyone seen a tower upgrade yet? Think they will be dailies or prizes? The first level starts at 2%, right? Are the upgrades 2% each or more or less? Potentially these would be much much more valuable than the rail car attack boost.

As for the reindeers, it will change. 2995 is probably just Inno's way of testing how much gall we can stomach. In my case, there is zero chance I would pay 2995 diamonds to claim the reindeer rewards, unless the reindeer rewards were literally as good as dailies themselves (and not wretched VT's either, lol, but sleigh builder level dailies).

After all people waste diamonds on events all the time, but to get stars, wands, etc. And we often get poor results -- I am still bitter about the diamonds I lost on the new US server, Birka, in Halloween. Lost because a maximum amount of diamonds earned one daily. One. But in any case, no one but an absolute idiot or fan boy or juvenile-with-parent's-credit-card would spend diamonds for even 9 poor quality reindeer rewards.
Tower upgrades are 4%

Emm55

Merchant
I think you have to pay diamonds, but only if you have not collected all rendeers yet.[/QUOTE
I believe that it costs 2995 every time you 'retrieve reindeer'. That means it's the same am't of diamonds whether there is one or seven reindeer. When inno talks about better value, they mean: don't pay the 2995 diamonds for just one reindeer, wait until you have a full set of reindeer collected.

jtrucker

Baronet
OMG I'm total train lover and I love these babies. Spending 3k for reaindeer set price is ridiculous and I have no interest in doing so, but I might actually spend diamonds to get more trains, they are gorgeous. And the charcoal has better stats than pirate ship with the same size, so it is definitely worth it. The other two are not that great, but it depends on your play style and they are still gorgeous, I might buy them just for the looks... and eat reindeer steak rather than pay for those :)

DeletedUser9666

@JTrucker And what if the reindeer set gives you 9 train upgrades? :D
You still frown upon it?

That said...

I think that if the reindeer price was expressed in stars rather than diamonds, players would be less outraged. It just wold not sound so bad

"To make your raindeers run - 500 stars" .

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
*hiss* @ Tactician's Tower for multiple reasons:

First: Thankfully I made the mistake here and not on live but the symbols on it do not make it apparent that this isn't a 1x1 attack building but is rather a defense building that increases attack. The description on it when it's the special needs to do a better job of conveying the new mechanic.

Second: I resent that this building is made available in the first place. Attacking armies have no ability to increase their defense outside of GBs and this corresponded with defending armies being unable to increase their attack outside of GBs. Plundering is on life support as is, it doesn't need extra bones thrown to the defender.

jtrucker

Baronet
Second: I resent that this building is made available in the first place. Attacking armies have no ability to increase their defense outside of GBs and this corresponded with defending armies being unable to increase their attack outside of GBs. Plundering is on life support as is, it doesn't need extra bones thrown to the defender.

:) I love this building because I hate plundering. (yeah yeah, I know it is part of the game, but that doesn't mean I can't resent it same as you resent "the bone thrown to the defender".) Btw the defending AI is so bad I have yet to see a battle where the attacker doesn't win (unless the defender has units from higher time era) . I'm attacking the neighbors only to fulfill quests "win X battles" or "kill X units" when I have GE done for that week AND I NEVER plunder, cuz I simply don't like that. Nevertheless I attack with autobattle and so far I've never lost. So what's the problem with little DEF building?

jtrucker

Baronet
@TwoRivers well in that case I'm gonna buy the reindeer set :) - but judging from the announcement image it is not what we should expect and if just one upgrade is among the 9 prices, I guess it will be cheaper to buy it in the game directly, but of course I might be wrong. We will see at the end.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
*hiss* @ Tactician's Tower for multiple reasons:
First: Thankfully I made the mistake here and not on live but the symbols on it do not make it apparent that this isn't a 1x1 attack building but is rather a defense building that increases attack. The description on it when it's the special needs to do a better job of conveying the new mechanic.
Although the symbol is clearly different from the regular attack bonus buildings, I have to admit that it could need some kind of description ingame - especially for those that do not read the announcements ;)

lots of folks requested such a building... also attack vs defense is by far not balanced (offered buildings wise) there are far more attack buildings than defense ones - also the attack GB with Zeus, CdM, Aachen, Kraken, AO and Virgo are also dominant in numbers vs. Basil and Deal Castle... did I miss one?

jtrucker

Baronet
lots of folks requested such a building... also attack vs defense is by far not balanced (offered buildings wise) there are far more attack buildings than defense ones - also the attack GB with Zeus, CdM, Aachen, Kraken, AO and Virgo are also dominant in numbers vs. Basil and Deal Castle... did I miss one?

Terracotta ... but she gives both ATT and DEF so it kinda cancels itself in this list.