• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Update 1.02.14877

piohh

Baronet
yes the game force you to attack... the AI do nothing if you are not in her range. And the result? You get all the time damage...

DeletedUser4008

if it ends please help us with some screens ... I wonder what gives those territories

thank you for the answer

DeletedUser

yes the game force you to attack... the AI do nothing if you are not in her range. And the result? You get all the time damage...

Well, you are the attacker... so go ahead, attack. Or withdraw. Why should the defending AI go out and present itself?

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

@Anwar, so if we read between the lines of your statement, we can say that the AI has been thought in 2 different ways if it's attacking or if it's defending? Which brings me to another important question, did the "attacking AI" by clicking on auto-battle also benefit from all the recent improvements?

piohh

Baronet
For CA and IA auto-battle isn't a good option.

For example. A Rancher move to a bush and any of your unit see he can attack him if he move and the ranger is in range, but other units of the defence attack at this time your unit and he died before you can do anything. For other ages without hidden units I cant say more.

DeletedUser

Auto-battle uses the same improved AI as PvP defense. Currently it will also stay in place (because it is exactly the same), though it will come out and fight if there is no other option.

Oh and btw - Just to state this quite clearly: The AI <i>behaviour</i> has been improved. It does not get any increased stats or other benefits (apart from those boost that are clearly displayed from buildings or province boosts).

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

If the auto-battle uses the same improved AI as the PvP defense and you have 1 jaeger vs 1 jaeger, with forests on both sides. Who comes out first?

DeletedUser

This update seems fair. The trebuchets have been quite overpowered and could be used to win HMA, LMA and CA duo to a dumb UI. But does this means that the UI is equally smart as you, Anwar? ;)

piohh

Baronet
You don't need any artillery more after this update... all units ingnore your other units if you have artillery. And thats stuipit... sure I rather attack a cannon than to attack the unity beside myself. Thats brainless

DeletedUser

So you can use one artillery unit to lure the AI in range of your light, heavy or short range units to get the first hit then?

DeletedUser

And thats stuipit... sure I rather attack a cannon than to attack the unity beside myself. Thats brainless

Well, I think you have to decide - what is it now, is the AI too hard or is it "brainless"? I'm sorry to say but it's quite obvious that you are trolling.

Regards,

Anwar

piohh

Baronet
its brainless to attack the artillery if my unit can kill the defence unit after this with one hit and my unit have 2 healpoints. why he dont attack this unit? I think you will make only artillery useless. And if you don't understand the difference between "barinless to attack all the time only the artillery" and "the AI is to hard" I can't help you.

and please stop your style to talk with players who pay your life. Thanks

Example: If I atteck a player who use 3-4 Artillery in his defence and I use 6 Artillery i lose min. 5,
If attack the same defence without artillery i lose max. 1 unit.

And now, for what we need artillery?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you think that artillery is useless then don't build any.

DeletedUser3411

Well, I think you have to decide - what is it now, is the AI too hard or is it "brainless"? I'm sorry to say but it's quite obvious that you are trolling.

Regards,

Anwar

then im trolling to i gues because i find long range also worthless. as it was that your infanterie gets shot before your artillerie was logic. After this update artelerie has no defence anymore, the enemy can shoot them down with no problem. put 6 trebs or whatever and u lose always long range, means lots and lots of rebuilds and if u atack with infanterie and horses u have much less loses but several damages everytime

so YES, ARTELERIE is now an weak unit. so not worth to make anymore. The feed back abouth this is made by peopel who dont atack of who have poor skills or they would agree artelerie is now not good anymore

and if u say, its logis that artelerie shoots back at artelerie and al other units also then there is only 1 conclusion. artelerie gets shot down everie time if the defender wants it and we atack with longe range. or u want me to make 20 baracks of them.??

DeletedUser2752

If the auto-battle uses the same improved AI as the PvP defense and you have 1 jaeger vs 1 jaeger, with forests on both sides. Who comes out first?
Why don't you try it out and wait for a few years? (If you're lucky your computer should crash before then :p)

DeletedUser

then im trolling to i gues because i find long range also worthless. as it was that your infanterie gets shot before your artillerie was logic. After this update artelerie has no defence anymore, the enemy can shoot them down with no problem. put 6 trebs or whatever and u lose always long range, means lots and lots of rebuilds and if u atack with infanterie and horses u have much less loses but several damages everytime

so YES, ARTELERIE is now an weak unit. so not worth to make anymore. The feed back abouth this is made by peopel who dont atack of who have poor skills or they would agree artelerie is now not good anymore

and if u say, its logis that artelerie shoots back at artelerie and al other units also then there is only 1 conclusion. artelerie gets shot down everie time if the defender wants it and we atack with longe range. or u want me to make 20 baracks of them.??

On the contrary, I still think artillery is very strong - I'm in LMA, and still getting way more mileage out of my trebuchets than everything else combined (including my quest musketeers). Just now, I need to think about what I'm doing in battle rather than hitting "rocks fall, everyone dies".