• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

qaccy

Emperor
I was definitely hoping that it was some sort of passive battle effect so that it could potentially apply to defense as well (like the Arctic Orangery). Barring that, if it were possible to make it work for wave 2 of battles that's another thing that'd be cool. Signs seem to indicate that there's some sort of code-based roadblock preventing this though.

DeletedUser

I was definitely hoping that it was some sort of passive battle effect so that it could potentially apply to defense as well (like the Arctic Orangery). Barring that, if it were possible to make it work for wave 2 of battles that's another thing that'd be cool. Signs seem to indicate that there's some sort of code-based roadblock preventing this though.
By "signs" you mean they literally wrote it in description...?

DeletedUser

must be the same roadblock that prevents the game to give the correct amount of battle points in 2 wave battles

correct would be: points wave 1 + points wave 2

the game gives: zero points for wave 1 + two times the points of wave 2

now after a fight against 8 units in wave 1 and 3 units in wave 2 we get less points compared to fight against the same units of the first wave in a battle without 2nd wave

qaccy

Emperor
By "signs" you mean they literally wrote it in description...?

Sort of. They seem to be unwilling to allow certain things to interact with the second wave of a given battle, and I'm wondering what the reasoning could be for that. The opportunity was definitely there, but they chose not to do it. Why could that be?

DeletedUser

Any news?

No news, but maybe indications, in the live server thread about the spring event it said the usual thing about "what beta is working on" and this time it said "next age" so we might be lucky to have the next age sooner than the next event.

EDIT: Correction: it was in the thread about "version 1.148"

Andi47

Overlord
No news, but maybe indications, in the live server thread about the spring event it said the usual thing about "what beta is working on" and this time it said "next age" so we might be lucky to have the next age sooner than the next event.

EDIT: Correction: it was in the thread about "version 1.148"

Better postpone the new era per a week or two (or three) and priorize fixing of approx. a dozen long-standing GvG-bugs.

DeletedUser8859

Unless it is bringing GvG to phone app, keep priority to next era first.

DeletedUser9982

Who plays GvG??
2019... i cant see myself behind a desk on a computer.. 1999? i would!
Inno has to bring that to mobile..
Otherwise, it will die

DeletedUser9982

Lets not talk about GvG.. Thats FoEs Past..
Now.. Lets strike Mars with Fire&Fury
By the way.. a Trump Avatar would be great haha

Teak

Steward
GvG was never supposed to be a viable game option for the vast majority- how should it even ever be?
It‘s expensive to maintain (goods and troups), needs a high amount of coordination and dedication and even then you might get stomped by a top 5 guild, with 2 players of them crushing your defense with a +700% attack bonus ...
As long as GvG is competitive- which is its core characteristic ( pls don‘t mess that up)
- it will remain a game of few

Last edited:

DeletedUser8858

Maybe they should make newer GB's require special good...no more players camping lower ages if they want the new GB's ;)

I dislike the idea of a GB that is just a more powerful version of an existing one, running out of ideas? Will most likely have less chance and fewer charges to boot aside from the fact that all GB's of late are majority pretty much now RNG based with seemingly lower and lower chances/charges. I didnt start playing FoE because it was a gambling fest...