• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Great Building message attachments

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

Wondering how the Trade Offers will work though, might be a mess, 100 posts of trades lol, maybe after they get fulfilled the message deletes?

RedRed

Viceroy
messages looks both without sender and content from the summary, this is a bit annoying... Isn't possible to add a plain text description for the summary, and the nickname of who has sent the message? (so I don't have to open the chat to see who is promoting what? f.e. redred: arc (Level 6)
Mkpit1J.png

edit: bug applies just on the main chat

sirblu

Baronet
Is this the reason I'm having 3 tavern seats and cannot enter any other GB on browser? I've reloaded, but not cleared flash.
This is a great feature but I am having the same issue - I have 3 tavern seats and cannot enter a GB unless I visit that person. I cannot get it to load properly either.

DeletedUser7109

The status of your GB changes on all postings when any FP are dropped. I believe part of the purpose is to show people number of fp current & total needed. Most players in my guild use it to track that they actually get the required fp's from the next player(s). We have 5 open threads, plus sticks & leveling, plus multiple GB clubs. I still manually track where I am BEFORE I post on the open threads.

DeletedUser7109

The attachment is minimally helpful for GB open threads, GB in the sticks or leveling. It's not needed on every message thread, especially since you can't add any message with it. Big thumbs down and a raspberry on this one. :p Can you give guild founders and/or leaders the option to add or remove this feature on specific threads only??

DeletedUser7781

Love it. Cool addition. Once more: this is not a mobile game, this is a game where you can use your mobile to do some stuff but mainly it is a PC browser game. Whining every time "it doesn't work on mobile" is getting old....

DeletedUser8471

Love it. Cool addition. Once more: this is not a mobile game, this is a game where you can use your mobile to do some stuff but mainly it is a PC browser game. Whining every time "it doesn't work on mobile" is getting old....

It is actually advertised as a mobile game.... or do you never watch commercials?

DeletedUser8489

Can you give guild founders and/or leaders the option to add or remove this feature on specific threads only??
You are pulling our leg? Aren't you? Surely you must be ... ROFLMAO!
I've got a great, and unique, idea: don't use it if you don't like it. ;)

Reminds me of the old saying about folk that dislike getting hung with a new rope ...

(seems a lot of folk like this though ... :) )

DeletedUser

ok idea but maybe the time spend on this could have been used better, its not at game changing update just a minor improvement.

I see alot of players going on my ignore list and of my friendlist with this feature, and it will most likely be mobile players who can add many players in a mail with few clicks.
Mails like: My GB just turned, good chances for FP and BP... or: My GB is 140/2000 firstplace can be taken cheap.

DeletedUser8119

It certainly makes it easier to track swap donations, and quickly pick-up when someone gets distracted and doesn't put all the points in. I think it is a great feature that will be even better when it is available on the app. Also saves a lot of time not having to check what level a swap GB is before deciding whether or not to use your fps and as said above going in and out of the message to make sure it is going on the correct GB - should save some arguments, lol.

It is here, let's move on - - yes there are lots of improvements that would make gameplay better and hopefully they are on a never ending list of enhancements. Bring on the next one, I'm voting for GB countdown timer. Thanks Inno.;)

Manganite

Merchant
Are you sure? Already in the Android Play Store it has more than 10 Million downloads. Add the same number for Apple and it will outnumber the PC players by orders of magnitude. It's only that the browser players are more vocal in the forums and some of them are playing since the pre-mobile time and maybe they are taking this game more seriously and spend more time on it, but the majority of active players is on mobile. I'm pretty sure about that.

DeletedUser

for me it is only a gimmick

nothing really needed
players can already click on players portrait and open GB list

that was a great feature and the GB icon in the player list:
before that we had to visit the town to open a GB and invest there

DeletedUser8287

Positive: as has been said before, easier for the next person to add fps to ones GB in the swap chain, also I think there will be less accidential levelling because from the picture it is very obvious how far along the GB is

Negative: as has been said by numerous people here already it should be possible to attach the GB to a written message, especially since a guildie playing by phone is telling me they can't see the attachment so unless we state in writing which GB we want they can't participate in the swap chain any longer

DeletedUser6863

One thing I noticed, if I type a message and attach a GB it only sends attachment and I need to click send to send message too. The status of your GB changes on all postings when any FP's are added. This is a negative as it makes it difficult to track FP's added to the GB, especially if the FP's added are not part of the thread you posted in. I only realized this when I checked to see if FP's had been added as the 2 posts had the same amount of total FP's. I had assumed that the first post would stay on the original amount and the second post would show the changed amount.

DeletedUser7942

One thing I noticed, if I type a message and attach a GB it only sends attachment and I need to click send to send message too. The status of your GB changes on all postings when any FP's are added. This is a negative as it makes it difficult to track FP's added to the GB, especially if the FP's added are not part of the thread you posted in. I only realized this when I checked to see if FP's had been added as the 2 posts had the same amount of total FP's. I had assumed that the first post would stay on the original amount and the second post would show the changed amount.
Yeah that would be a nice way to look back through the swap threads to easily check to see if your GB got the fp's it should have but I wonder if it's possible to program it that way but I wouldn't know.

DeletedUser7951

It's an okay feature, personally I didn't feel a great need for this. I've tried it once, it was easy to use, looked good. I think the equivalent for the market will be much more useful and wanted.

Edit: the good thing about the link updating with the correct amount of FP, is it minimizes the chance of people leveling due to mindlessness. Leveling out of spite will ofc still happen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6905

Hii
It seems great but please we need The GB button list (I couldn't live without it ....lol)

DeletedUser8471

Um actually no I don't I watch all my tv and movies online commercial free

Some of could be so lucky...:(

But yeah it's advertised everywhere as a Mobile game, yet the majority of features cater to Browser version.

However, this does seem to be something the Dev team are addressing, adding/changing features and implementing across both platforms. I would hope at some point the only difference between the two is just preference of what platform you choose to play. There should not be advantages or disadvantages to either platform. This causes divide amongst players, and can create a lot of confusion, which should not happen.

So from what I read the feature to add a message to the "attachment" is being worked on already and should come with next update.

As for the display I do agree each post with the attachment should list the level and progress for the current moment it is posted, and not continue to progress on every separate post.

This would make tracking fp swap threads much easier and give a clear explanation of the information provided for utilizing swap threads, as well as making it much clearer who might be "cheating" each other out on swaps (yes, it does happen. Some players will get caught up when donating to several buildings/threads, but some do actually skimp in the fps required. Dishonorable I know, but nonetheless can happen)

I can't wait to see how the Trade Feature will be implemented. I would hope it would show 1 trade per attachment, and give the option to open the market or accept the trade directly from the post.