• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

DeletedUser7969

This should get implemented asap. 5 of the top 10 players, including myself have almost been inactive the last month because it is just takes to long to donate FPs to buildings. All of us have minimum 50 K FP in the inventory and are looking to donate 10-20 K FP every day to our buildings. But it takes too to do so.

vakini

Squire
a question to the new GB lvl-up screen: how do I see, who contribute to the GB on the earlier lvls?

DeletedUser7514

I propose my Great Buildings Level Up window.

• Only 1 tab: not the "Overview" and the "Level up" tab, but only the "Level up". The GB information (Bonus) are under the "?" button near the GB picture.
  • The GB Picture is smaller than before. I don't need a big GB picture because I can see my GB in my city.
  • Smaller level info with the green progress bar, and new info: "missing point to level up". The info: "Available FP:" isn't important for my.
  • The "current ranking" section, for me is better the old one. Check the button "My ARC reward" if you want to see your ARC effect.
  • New section: "Use Forge Points from Invetory". 3 button: "Use 2 Forge Points Package", "Use 5 Forge Points Package", "Use 10 Forge Points Package". Under the buttons there are the amount of packages in stock. New button "?" for explications. New check button: "10x": if checked the 3 big button are: "Use 20 FP", "Use 50 FP", "Use 100 FP". The player receives a warning: Are you sure?. The buttons are disabled if the player don't have enought packages.
  • New section: "Spend Forge Points from bar". 3 button: "Spend 1 Forge Point from bar", "Spend 5 Forge Points from bar", "Spend the whole Forge Point bar". New button "?" for explications, and the button "Complete Instantly". If the player dont' have 1 FP or 5 FP in your bar, he can buy 1 FP or 5 FP with coins or with diamonds.
170211 Proposta finestra GE, 10x, ARC reward.png

Thank you for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7951

oh yes, I like this window much better than than the one we have now

DeletedUser7968

Please post any general feedback for this change in this thread.

The change that automatically uses FP packages is mean spirited. You shouldn't be doing things like that to your customers. When I see the InnoGames programmers doing things like that, my true response would get me banned here.

If you want people to play your game and respect you, then don't deliberately screw them. Isn't that obvious?

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord

• Only 1 tab: not the "Overview" and the "Level up" tab, but only the "Level up". The GB information (Bonus) are under the "?" button near the GB picture.
  • The GB Picture is smaller than before. I don't need a big GB picture because I can see my GB in my city.
  • Smaller level info with the green progress bar, and new info: "missing point to level up". The info: "Available FP:" isn't important for my.
  • The "current ranking" section, for me is better the old one. Check the button "My ARC reward" if you want to see your ARC effect.
  • New section: "Use Forge Points from Invetory". 3 button: "Use 2 Forge Points Package", "Use 5 Forge Points Package", "Use 10 Forge Points Package". Under the buttons there are the amount of packages in stock. New button "?" for explications. New check button: "10x": if checked the 3 big button are: "Use 20 FP", "Use 50 FP", "Use 100 FP". The player receives a warning: Are you sure?. The buttons are disabled if the player don't have enought packages.
  • New section: "Spend Forge Points from bar". 3 button: "Spend 1 Forge Point from bar", "Spend 5 Forge Points from bar", "Spend the whole Forge Point bar". New button "?" for explications, and the button "Complete Instantly". If the player dont' have 1 FP or 5 FP in your bar, he can buy 1 FP or 5 FP with coins or with diamonds.
View attachment 2082

Thank you for reading

Very good suggestion! I like the separate buttons for "spend FP from packs" (including the "in stock" info) and "FP from bar", and especially the check/uncheck possibility for "my Arc reward" and the info "xy FP missing".

vakini

Squire

View attachment 2082

Thank you for reading
I like the window, only thing Im missing, is the possibility to buy a quantity of FP for coins (ex. 1 - 250)

DeletedUser7454

there are many good points in this thread. Personally I do not mind the 1, 10 and use FP from the bar buttons - it will just require to take time to get use to. BUT a direct button to buy FPs is needed -- whether for coins or diamonds.
And I mind that visually the whole window is so unbalanced and that it has to 2 tabs. The overview window can be easily shown on the Level up screen (no need to show the a HUGE picture of the GB.

vakini

Squire
I still cant understand the FP-pack - system, when it would be easy to have an account like coins/res/medal where FP from quests/Treasurehunt and GB´s are placed.

the FP-bar should only be for the hourly FP (up to 10), and for the daily harvest of town buildings and the FP pillaged from war.

DeletedUser6908

Something just occurred to me. I don't have a high level Arc and I don't have the new donation window yet but the new 'complete instantly with diamonds' button seems like a way to snipe rewards at any time with one click. Perhaps those of you with who are more knowledgeable can tell me if I'm wrong here.

DeletedUser5429

Something just occurred to me. I don't have a high level Arc and I don't have the new donation window yet but the new 'complete instantly with diamonds' button seems like a way to snipe rewards at any time with one click. Perhaps those of you with who are more knowledgeable can tell me if I'm wrong here.
While you are theoretically right, nobody in his right mind use this button.
The cost is just crazy: 50 diamonds for ONE forge point!
You'd better take your money and throw it in the street.

Edit: Oh, I forgot, you got this button only on YOUR GBs. So in fact no, you cannot snipe any rewards using it.

DeletedUser6908

While you are theoretically right, nobody in his right mind use this button.
The cost is just crazy: 50 diamonds for ONE forge point!
You'd better take your money and throw it in the street.

Edit: Oh, I forgot, you got this button only on YOUR GBs. So in fact no, you cannot snipe any rewards using it.

Okay, thanks. Like I said, I don't have the new window so didn't know that.

DeletedUser

can you say when all players will get it ?

I still have the old window

DeletedUser7262

sounds like only a few have this new window as i too have the old type

DeletedUser7951

If I could, I'd happily switch back to the old interface. I really don't like a single thing about the new window. To that person complaining it took too long in the old interface to donate 10-20FP from inventory - there's a plus sign in the old one where you can donate a pack of your choice to any GB. It's not even close to a hassle. This one I don't even like the look of. Please edit it some more Inno, please please