• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser7779

definitely... I was shocked when I saw on the 4th level 1st gate the 2 TOR BPs as a reward. and guess what!? I got it. I think that there should be no BPs the 4th level at all.

Exactly!
Inno removed the ToR prints from last chest on lvl 3 to put them back in lvl 4?! A joke indeed..

Also, please remove victory towers!! Another joke, who would need those?

Pafton

Viceroy
Inno is fond of the old...they won't remove such old prizes which display the outrageousnes of the rewards so soon. After all, we wouldn't have much to complain about if they are removed, would we? ;)

DeletedUser7454

just a note -- the 4th level GE on live serves is extremely disappointing!! I played here on beta only the 1st 2 week and am still in CA here -- but seems to me the prizes were better. Now on live server went through it in AF -- and oh my, I won 2 ToR BPs from the 1st big temple and an AF cultural building from 2nd temple. Besides I got maybe 150 diamonds (that I also used to get through the level 4), maybe 50 goods and 17 FPs, and a final temple gave me the skywatch. I have to say many players in my guild expresses the same sentiment, that is the prizes are not worth the loss of troops, goods and diamonds.

I thought this 28 page discussion supposed to prevent sending unbalanced product to live servers -- but in the end I am sure Inno will hear a lots of complaints on live server's GF ... and that could have been prevented if they would have consider the debate here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5160

These feedback threads have rarely prevented bad decisions from going through to live. Once it goes live, the only way Beta ever seems to be affected again is if a mob works together to make a proposal to undo the damage, but even then it rarely goes through.

DeletedUser7779

just a note -- the 4th level GE on live serves is extremely disappointing!! I played here on beta only the 1st 2 week and am still in CA here -- but seems to me the prizes were better. Now on live server went through it in AF -- and oh my, I won 2 ToR BPs from the 1st big temple and an AF cultural building from 2nd temple. Besides I got maybe 150 diamonds (that I also used to get through the level 4), maybe 50 goods and 17 FPs, and a final temple gave me the skywatch. I have to say many players in my guild expresses the same sentiment, that is the pies are not worth the loss of troops, goods and diamonds.

I thought this 28 page discussion supposed to prevent sending unbalanced product to live servers -- but in the end I am sure Inno will hear a lots of complaints on live server's GF ... and that could have been prevented if they would have consider the debate here.

Well said! I'm very disappointed too...50% chance for ToR prints on 1st castle? 50% for a victory tower on second? Geez...the effort (troops/goods) spent doesn't match the reward. I must have lost like 100 rogues already on lvl 4 AF (live server) and I'm still stuck at #60. My guildies and I have been preparing for lvl 4 for so long (pushing attack GBs) ... now I'm wondering why :(

Inno's announcement was that lvl 4 would be very hard but also very rewarding. I see they fulfilled the first part, but kinda missed the second. We've been trying to beat #60 since yesterday but to no avail. So many troops lost and for what? For 20fps or one up kit?

Miepie

Baronet
Bit of a failure, lvl 4. I guess Inno overextended their reach here in an attempt to make us spend diamonds but for every one person prepared to do so there are 2 that are done with the GE like this. I've heard some rumors that innogames was trying to extend GE in order to phase out GvG but if this is the way they hope to do it, they'll be left with a dying game with only premium players still active and feeling mighty proud of themselves because they manage to buy their way to the top.

DeletedUser7262

i have been reading most of the comments and concerns about level 4. with that said am i reading right the nearly everyone who is doing level 4 is not fighting but negotiating their way thru level 4. if so why everyone says the rewards are not that good and i am sure it cost way more than you get back

Miepie

Baronet
i have been reading most of the comments and concerns about level 4. with that said am i reading right the nearly everyone who is doing level 4 is not fighting but negotiating their way thru level 4. if so why everyone says the rewards are not that good and i am sure it cost way more than you get back

I'm sure as hell not negotiating but they've changed it from 95% skill, 5% luck into something that requires 95% luck and 5% skill, it's just gambling in my eyes. But hey, feel free to fight your way through is (AT) and show us some video's of how it's done.

DeletedUser7262

I'm sure as hell not negotiating but they've changed it from 95% skill, 5% luck into something that requires 95% luck and 5% skill, it's just gambling in my eyes. But hey, feel free to fight your way through is (AT) and show us some video's of how it's done.

i am artic future and i do not even bother with level 4 troop cost is too high for what you get as a reward. i just do level 3 complete and then wait for the next GE.

Miepie

Baronet
Well, people negotiate because inno made sure that only the very lucky with very high attack GB's and a solid skill base have a remote chance of winning 2 waves without healing troops. And 95% of winning is due to luck. Not fun.

Here's what people on my guild in live are saying about GE:

• Sometimes I wonder if the folks at Inno are trying to make certain there is no doubt at all they are a bunch of jerks.
  • I still think they should of added military buildings to the rewards.
  • I got a Sacred Sky Watch at the end of the third section of level 3. It's essentially an SoK except it's 3x2 and makes fewer coins. .... Sorry, that was a jade relic, which make is even more disappointing.
  • Just got a 'motivational kit'. You can motivate one single building with it. Haha what a jip. I suppose it's better than more flower arbors.
  • Yeah. I think motivation kits are going to be next to useless for a lot of people. I already get a large amount of wasted aids each day.
  • cultural buildings would be more useful, boo inno lol
Lesson learned: you cant please anyone!

DeletedUser7779

100% agree. I defeated first 11 but #60 is impossible for me with this 250% defense... My fellow guildie is at 218% attack boost, lvl 62 Orangery and he's stuck at it too...
If we are about to negotiate it all the way through, then what's the point?? I thought this was a war strategy game, supposed to encourage fighting and strategic thinking! And now you made it either use diamonds or negotiate. Speaking of negotiation, that's a joke as well, like Miepe mentioned it's 95% luck, anyone with the brains of 5 year old could do it.

DeletedUser7779

#60 is beatable using 8 plasma guns. Especially with your guildie's bonus it should be easy enough.
Well god bless you midas ! :) After several attempts i finally defeated it with 8 plasmas! Terrain helped me huge though, i was really lucky that enemy behemoths couldn't reach me in 3 turns on 2nd wave.

Thanks a bunch, mate, cheers!
I still think though, that the 20 fps i got from #60 are not worth all the troops lost...

DeletedUser7251

This is hilarious. After so many complaints here,Inno made some changes.They reduced the happines of a decoration.

This level 4 expedition will spell doom for Foe.Their constant humiliation of players will make everyone quit.

DeletedUser7779

Aww shucks, you guys are making me blush :oops:

:) Midas, any chance you know how to defeat #63 too? 4 plasmas, 3 BFs, 1 behemoth 1st wave, 5 BFs, 2 behemoths, 1 champ 2nd.

This is hilarious. After so many complaints here,Inno made some changes.They reduced the happines of a decoration.

This level 4 expedition will spell doom for Foe.Their constant humiliation of players will make everyone quit.

Really? What deco, which Era?