• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

DeletedUser7454

LOL -- I guess irony doesn't translate to written text. Really this game is a complex and this awards just make it cheap. I do not need this ribbons popping up to tell me that I know how to play the game. My scores attest to that. At least make it that they do not pop up.

DeletedUser6764

"We have tons of ideas" !!! Wow, another cosmetic change and not substantial !!!!!
Already bored with those who want to sell us ....

Maybe they realized the phase-out they caused in the last update of individual rankings, giving battles only summation, from there deepened more the unitary participation of players in G vs G to score points.
And we want to settle for these useless achievements.

DeletedUser5160

Any word if the newline character being replaced with a whitespace is a bug or a feature? I liked segmenting the part of my profile with newlines and not have it a giant wall of text.

DeletedUser6813

These achivements are a great opportunity to prove to the world how good you are for a wide range of operations. For example. how diligent you are to visit friends' Tavern, where diligent you are to aid, if you are a gold, silver or bronze GvG fighter compered on a counter on won battles which release thous ribbons, if you are a gold, silver or bronze GE fighter compered on a counter on won battles which release thous ribbons, if you are a gold, silver or bronze GE negotiator compered on a counter on won negotiations which release thous ribbons, all indicators of a good clan companion, which can be used as profile competencies.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Any word if the newline character being replaced with a whitespace is a bug or a feature? I liked segmenting the part of my profile with newlines and not have it a giant wall of text.
Sorry for the late reply. The old line break unfortunately had to be removed due to technical limitations with the mobile apps. I am unsure at this time if it can be reintroduced in a different way that wouldn't cause problems on mobile, but the suggestion has been passed along.

DeletedUser5160

Sorry for the late reply. The old line break unfortunately had to be removed due to technical limitations with the mobile apps. I am unsure at this time if it can be reintroduced in a different way that wouldn't cause problems on mobile, but the suggestion has been passed along.

Poor way for Inno to approach "Mobile First" design, Darkstar..... ruin the experience of the oldest running platform to bring a minor convenience to Mobile...

I'm once again extremely disappointed because many people use newlines to clean up the profile and to prevent a giant wall of text. I highly hope engineering is able to get past this "limitation" before it ever hits live or once again you all will be dealing with an angry mob.

EDIT:

For now I guess a terrible work around is filling my profile full of spaces to force a newline and using a bunch of hyphens as a separator.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7829

A few hints:
- giving some rewards for the achievements would be nice (maybe something related to that particular achievement, that is to say medals for the "heavy medal" achievement for example)
- certain achievements should take into account the past of the player, one over the others, the "forward to the future" achievement (how can I even get the bronze level of that achievement if I am at the Arctic Future?); other achievements suggested here should work in the same way (I'm looking at all the GB's-related achievements for example)
- it seems to me that the graphic aspect of the achievements is "different" or "out of place" compared to the rest of the game...

DeletedUser7840

If you are going not have them they should grow progressively and maybe reward 1 FP at low level and 10 to 20 at high levels. Make it so there is something for someone at EMA and a Season player in artice feature mayb creat aformop where there are unlimited levels but each level is harder to get to .

DeletedUser4256

sorry but the new achievement feature makes me laugh:

I have 171M supplies so I can build and delete 3,122,471 huts ...if I would do so, would it mean that I'd be the best FoE constructor all over the world?? :D:D:D

if later or sooner the achievements might produce some kind of reward to the player, the abuse of this feature is totally guaranteed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6705

sorry but the new achievement feature makes me laugh:

I have 171M supplies so I can build and delete 3,122,471 huts ...if I would do so, would it mean that I'd be the best FoE constructor all over the world?? :D:D:D

if later or sooner the achievements might produce some kind of reward to the player, the abuse of this feature is totally guaranteed

You can go even better... become the best road builder... doesn't cost you a single penny if you use stone age trails ...:D

DeletedUser7938

Please leave any general feedback for this feature here. For more information please make sure you read the announcement at this link. For any issues you may encounter, please report them in the general Bugs Forum.
Whereas the change to the profile tab is good, removing the goods tab and replacing it with boosts is equally as bad. When deciding which goods to run and checking levels was easy with just a click to town hall, now 2 clicks and some lag time wait are required.
You'd be better off combining the GE and continent map on one button that opens a pop up menu like global to get the GE button and use the new space to put in a button for "user" or "player" that pops up a small menu like global where there are 4 buttons that are for shortcuts the player can choose, via a checkbox arrangement accessed by clicking a blue button like in event history to access the filters.
That I would be totally on board with. Make the game easier to play not fancier, fancier usually means more graphics and longer lag times to load.

DeletedUser7972

With the new achievement ribbons and notification why not give medals as a reward for getting a achievement. There are some that don't fight they prefer not to. By not fighting they don't get medals from tower and expansion climb to high medal cost. To help everyone gain medals for expansions and make these achievement awards worth while so many medals per award per age.

DeletedUser4256

Players dont need to fight to get medals. The game offers a wide variety of buildings and GBs that produce medals and the rewards won through GB contributions as well.

DeletedUser7972

true but i have heard many that would like to see more ways to get medals. Those that dont have the GB (which most do not like the Colosseum even tho it gives medals) built up or have the special buildings that give medals.

DeletedUser7883

Achievement badges have got to be the stupidest idea yet to come from "the powers that be" at InnoGames. We are not little children who need stickers to show what we have accomplished in this game. That can be seen by rank, # of battles, and era.
The blank slate of our profiles is to show our individuality by what we write not a showcase of badges that everyone will have.

More importantly why are you focusing on meaningless crap that will just add to the memory and graphic issues already problematic in this game. I will admit GvG is my baby and why I play and I have put up with the lag and constant booting from those maps but now those issues are in GE and just being in the city and chatting. But hey let's add more things and ignore the persistent problems that continue to plague this game and continue to spread. You have had two major US server meltdowns in the last 2 weeks. Pretty telling if you ask me. But yeah bring on the little piggy coin bank that says I collected x number of coins. WHO CARES!

DeletedUser5160

Once again, we waste our breath. We get poor representation and rarely we see our concerns addressed. At this point, I think our effort would be better spent going above our representative's head to get anything done.

DeletedUser5383

Once again, we waste our breath. We get poor representation and rarely we see our concerns addressed. At this point, I think our effort would be better spent going above our representative's head to get anything done.
I agree, time peeps put the concerns that players have put up with over a looong period of time onto social media, especially their Facebook, Twitter etc.
That would bring MTG (35% share holder) down on their case, and if it continues then heads will roll, MTG are known for being ruthless in business matters.
So wake up Inno, stop making corporate decisions when adding new features and then giving us crap like profile changes and sticking things into the build menu etc to cover up, it's like offering sweeties to kids, while stealing their pocket money. And start correcting issues with the game that you have been told & told & told endlessly about.
Because if you don't people will drift away from the game, profits will be down, and you wont hit 100 Million euro revenue again, MGT will come in and strip the company bare to realise better profits which means a lot of your 400 staff will be looking for work.

And Ps. Stop those clowns on Inno TV acting like children, your audience are 99.9% adult, and it represents the company making it look like it's run by infants, (could be closer to the truth than you imagine)