• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

SirSmithy

Squire
on the other hand. which end-game player will build all this amount of houses/supply production buildings/military buildings/roads?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The current end-game is not the end of the game, as there is more content being added. :)

For those reporting behavior that's not been listed as a change - please in the future make sure you report them either via support or in the bugs forum so we can make sure it's reported the right way, as that way it can get resolved faster. Thank you.

SirSmithy

Squire
I was not precise enough... End-game I mean... I have a lot of SOKs, Bazaars and Football pitches with all the important GBs... I barely have anything else in my town. So I am not really willing to remove all the premium stuff, just to fulfill the achievements...
(Even... I had problems to do the build X number of houses in the current event.)
I really don't have anything which can be removed.

DeletedUser5097

I was not precise enough... End-game I mean... I have a lot of SOKs, Bazaars and Football pitches with all the important GBs... I barely have anything else in my town. So I am not really willing to remove all the premium stuff, just to fulfill the achievements...
(Even... I had problems to do the build X number of houses in the current event.)
Long live the Store Building kits.:D

I know this problem, I'm also on a point where I doesn't need much news. Well, maybe just
a new kind of multi production building or a intressting event building (happens sometimes,
like event buildings with more attack power and stuff).
I was aware of this problem, so I keep holding some space for normal buildings, that I can
replace. Back to your question, maybe some kind of end game players how does have
a expansion and spend some time with building and selling houses, ways and another
buildings, a kind of player that realy want to got the archivement.
I think if there was some kind of reward, if you got a archivement, more players would
be doing it. If the reward is it worth.:p

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You don't need to go out of you way to delete things to complete the achievements though. New eras will be added to the game, and as you upgrade your city you will automatically fulfill the achievements. Whatever buildings you have, you will eventually add new ones.

piohh

Baronet
But its easy to do it... delete 1 Arctic Street and build for houses Hut's, for Production Blacksmith anf for Decorations some stuff... I finish it about I don't like this Achievments.
achievments46sfq.png

Edit: NormaJeane -2017-02-25 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6705

Well, just remove a single AF road tile, and build-delete-build-delete ... the free of charge stone age until you suffer repetitive stress injury. Seems a really worthy (if somewhat mindless) "achievement" for all fans of candy crush who accidentally wandered into FoE.
The restore the AF road tile and repeat with a 2x2 road building stone age huts, blacksmiths, archers... where there is a will there is a way

What I find even sillier are "achievements" for winning 25 or whatever battles for players who have tens of thousands of battles to their name :rolleyes:

SirSmithy

Squire
well... when we complained about the GB reward window, that it is not appearing immediately after level up.. we got the answer, that it is on purpose. They don't want to interrupt the gameplay. And now we get this achievement full screen popups. They are not important.

If you do the full screen achievement popups, then please fix the GB Reward window, to pop them up as well immediately. I used to miss building where I used to contribute frequently because of the missing reward windows.

DeletedUser7779

Nobody has noted the new Achievement Billy the Kid?

billy_the_kid6kks9.png

Plunder buildings

I wish it was 'plunder xxx buildings in 24hrs' like someone suggested before ;)
That would be a challenge. And a pirate badge awarded for it, or a pirate avatar even better ;)
Tbh, i think the achievements would be much more attractive (although most of them are silly and pointless) if we got unique avatars when completing them instead of badges.

SirSmithy

Squire
let me remember you about this non-sense

well... when we complained about the GB reward window, that it is not appearing immediately after level up.. we got the answer, that it is on purpose. They don't want to interrupt the gameplay. And now we get this achievement full screen popups. They are not important.

If you do the full screen achievement popups, then please fix the GB Reward window, to pop them up as well immediately. I used to miss building where I used to contribute frequently because of the missing reward windows.

DeletedUser7779

@zwucki thats only a useless idear for boring players and nothing more.

Of course it's useless the way it is. But since we're not getting rewards for the achievements, we could at least get new avatars. I dislike the badges but could use a new look. :)
Not to mention that most meta games atm are no longer pay to win (like foe is), but 'pay to look good', i.e. people are buying skins, etc with $. And that's proven to be successful. So some new avatars would be much better than the annoying badges imo

Andi47

Overlord
yet another Achievement: "Hey Big Spender!" for spending a certain amount of FP in one day.

or should I say - yet another useless eye-candy? What about Oceanic Future? What about the still clouded ¿Bonus Maps? in Progressive Era, Modern Era, Postmodern Era, Contemporary Era, Tomorrow and The Future?

DeletedUser5429

yet another Achievement: "Hey Big Spender!" for spending a certain amount of FP in one day.
Doesn't work properly.
I just spend 33 FPs on one of my GBs, as well as 171 on one friend's GB => Tells me I'm at 4/50 :confused:

DeletedUser5429

Doesn't work properly.
I just spend 33 FPs on one of my GBs, as well as 171 on one friend's GB => Tells me I'm at 4/50 :confused:
Spend another 133 + 190 FPs, now I'm at 6/50.
Does it count the number of different GBs you put FPs on?