• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

DeletedUser5429

So boring with the bugs template but of course you're right, done.

piohh

Baronet
yet another Achievement: "Hey Big Spender!" for spending a certain amount of FP in one day.

or should I say - yet another useless eye-candy?

Its really easy... If we all say... "please... don't add more noone need it" you get 100% more off this stuff.
If you say "Yeh thats great" you will get it too... but after you got it you get a "rebalancing"

DeletedUser

we need the "finish an era in one day" before the release of the Oceanic Future

DeletedUser5097

we need the "finish an era in one day" before the release of the Oceanic Future
Haha indeed, but they added the first time archivement. You have to spend XX fp's in
one single day. So when the OF is released, we can expect a lot breacks by this
archivement.:p

Edit;

Don't get me wrong, I like the archivements. Also I like to see that after feedback, a
time based archivement appeared. I like the archivements, for example the Heavy medall is a
bit hard to get, the medall of honor gold will takes a lot of time (1.000 battles), but
the most intressting one is, in my opinion, Good God, it's realy hard to collect the
goods that this one asked. The archivements are for me more like sub missions,
not the just collect XX coins/suplies or built stuff.:p The harder archivements to
get.
The downside of the archivements are, when you win one, the game will be frozen
for 5-8 seconds. A huge picture of the archivement appear and after that the game
will continue. Also no rewards, not even a small reward, is a downside for me. If
it would give you a avatar or for a the hardest archivements a unique building that
is usefull, it would be much more fun.
Just for example the avatars, it was suggested, in a post before. The building is
a higher goal/motivation for players to get it.:) This will give more fun to get it,
if instead of a huge picture just a small pop-up will appear that tells you that you
got a new archivement (as it's now with been aided/attacked/a GB of you is lvl
up, etc.) it would be a great improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if the defenders get something for being successful the people who don't defend also need their achievement:
lost 1000 times with 2 spearfighters :D

DeletedUser4285

How about winning 10,000 battles with 1 spearfighter against 8 railguns? :p

DeletedUser7262

How about winning 10,000 battles with 1 spearfighter against 8 railguns? :p

if that 1 spear fighter could win 1 battle against 8 rail guns he/she would deserve to be put on a pedestal above everyone to warship.

DeletedUser4095

Look, I know there is a glorious tradition of ignoring any comments and suggestions that don't conform to the devs decisions, no matter how poor they were, but you will seriously end up with just people who want to moan or gossip on here. Unless you do take note, and take action to acknowledge the attempts to feedback real information and reaction to the more daft introductions, buy dropping those things that provoke people to take the time to offer constructive criticism, then whoosh- no more help, no more feedback, no more game.

What I find stupid about the achievements:
If you have achieved the highest award, the text only shows that you have reached the maximum level. I would at this point wish that it then the current number also displays. Before it was "Construct 1859/2000 Roads" - then it can be called also at the last stage "Already 7856 roads construct". And that should be done with every achievement. Would be nice

DeletedUser8048

What I find stupid about the Achievement Awards? <holding on to my temper> THOSE STUPID SWOOPING-OUT-OF-THE-SKY ANNOUNCEMENTS WHILE I AM TRYING TO SWEEP MY CITY !! < deep breath> They break up the whole rhythm and are very very annoying ! .. and we really don't need to see them in the event history.

DeletedUser

Achievements popup..... remove it plzzzzz its really starting to get on my nerves.

Why oh why do we have to be interrupted in what we are doing???