• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Achievements and Profile Improvements

DeletedUser8394

Wanted to comment on one of the Achievements. The one for Great Buildings- wouldn't it be more noteworthy to have accumulated a multitude of levels across GB and not possibly simply planting a bunch of low level GB ? Blueprints are abundant so simply building GB isn't really an Achievement, i wouldn't say.

Lighthouse197

Farmer
Pathfinder
the drop down notification of ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETED is ridiculous! PLEASE get rid of that.. something else to delay the game further.. how annoying
I second this - it slows my game fopr no apparent reason other than to tell me that I have reached another arbitrary benchmark. Don't care for it at all. You can keep the achievements, as some people get off on them, but get rid of the stupid drop down notification., I want to see what achievements I have reached, I can look.