• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

DeletedUser5097

Don't you think you will win enough of them to just replace with a newer age version? And you can probably use reno's on them also.
I don't think so. So far I didn't see anny of this new buildings, half lvl 1. or are this things
exclusive for lvl 4 or final reward for each lvl? I don't know about the reno kits and the
one ups. Since the said: ''Use a renovation kit to upgrade an event building to your
current age.'' This buildings are GE buildings, but if the are simelar with the event
buildings, I think that your right that it's possible to upgrade it with reno kits, thanks
for your reply.:)

So far how the GE is diffrent. Raising the bonusses of GE units, realy? I wasn't
needed the GE units are already strong, didn't have to become stronger especialy
since a hardcore level is introduced. The better rewards are nice and a good
motivation.

Andi47

Overlord
Less FP in favour of more buildings more GE attemps and some useless kits? Whatever made you devs think we want that? How about not reducing the chances on winning fp, and how about keeping the packages as packages so players with moderate arcs get a chance to create a stock of the things? And maybe a change in the costs of lvl 4 as well, since it doesn't count for te Guild Championship, let individual players pay for it from their own goods. And if that's too complicated, let lvl 4 count in the championships so there actually is a reason for leaders to unlock it. Because this way you'll simply create internal conflicts in long established guilds, unless that's what you want?

+1!!!

Why should any guild (except those on beta who are curious about new content) unlock level 4 when it doen't count for rhe championship?

And WHY direct FP instead of packages which we can store until we need them?

DeletedUser6920

1- Wondering on how this will have an affect on guilds. If lvl4 contains bigger and better prizes, but smaller guilds can't play them because they simply haven't got the resources or the better players to do it... Well i'm affraid a lot of superguilds will be created that way that can actually play lvl4, and so creating more top-players vs weak guilds who can never play lvl 4 and so stay lower players stay behind in ranks and lose intrest in the game. Only way to fight this is open lvl4 on individual base.

2- On what's the use of guildstreasury goods for the whole guild to be paid for lvl4, when it doesn't count in Championship Rankings. Only a visible icon to state that a certain guild has played lvl4 ???

3- Somewhere it was written that it's for the guilds good that some players play 4... but in what way (see Question 2) ? Offcourse you can say you gain more power for the guild... ok true, but at the cost of goods for an entire guild, so what if only 2-3 players can play lvl4.... in that case it's more costly then beneficial.

4- on the good side, i say nice update... some complain over the new farm with it's 5fp's, and would rather have more SoK's, yet i see a lot of players collecting bazaars and indeed putting them into their town. Kinda lost here... sorry... i somehow think when you don't have many SoK's you can easily put those farms in your town and slowly displace them with SoK's once you have enough.

5- Thanks for removing the ToR-bp's out the last battle... overall i still have questions on attempts to be won. People have six days to compete all 3 levels, on what i gather most complete after thursday or even friday... that gives them 2 days to compete the last level. With every hour gaining an attempt that would mean 48 possible attempts for 16 actual fights.. on the other hand it would benefit lower ranked players/guilds for people who have busy RL schedules. Topplayers/TopGuilds however will allways find the time to play all levels on time; hence the previous remark, about top-players that will form other TopGuilds to ensure they all can play lvl4 each week, and the rest that stay behind.

Think these are opinions to be checked out... but it's only my opinion offcourse :)

Thanks, Pete

DeletedUser6259

Love the changes, love the new buildings only thing is the Extra attempts think they need the % taking down after doing L3 in a day from getting so many, I like to do it more spread out.

Also Lets remember what GE is about and thats power for the guild and not a extra Forge point cash cow to milk or to get event buildings thats what events are for, The game has changed into who has the highest GB and not members working together as a team.

DeletedUser7586

lets take a look at it from the business standpoint :
you want to sell diamonds and make money, right ?
so how will these changes animate players to buy diamonds if the prizes are a lot worse than before ?

Zyleta1991

Farmer
Hi,

I would say something about this new 4th level of Guild Expedition.

1st: There is a bug, with Promethium, when I want to negotiate with it, it says, that I have 0 promethium, and I need to pay with Diamonds to negotiate - but when I did it, I have same Diamonds like before, and it takes promethium - so only a Information about 0 Promethium is wrong, but then everything goes ok.

2nd: I think, that negotations are to easy - when I bought additional turn in tavern I made all 4th level with two times buying 5th turn, and once I did additional attempt to one, and all is done.

I suggest, what I liked in one encounter, to give Players one less turn in negotiation (what will be 2 + 1 from tavern + 1 with Diamonds) - it would be little harder, but still possible to make.

As well, last four encounters, are to easy for me - I suggest to increase possible costs with 2 more goods (so the last encounter would have 12 possible goods).
Or, like it was in one encounter, make only 1 possible turn (+1 from tavern and 1 with diamonds), and keep this 8, and 10 possible costs in negotation.

But still, I think, that it could be easier then make this with an army.. but right now, it isn't hard, it is easy.. maybe overall cost in goods is high, but making 4th level with negotations is like doing last 8 negotations in 3th level.

I almost forgot.. I did it without analysing, what should I do.. just put it with my experience, and sometimes, after my decision, I saw some mistakes.. but as I said, it was still to easy :)

Last edited:

piohh

Baronet
lets take a look at it from the business standpoint :
you want to sell diamonds and make money, right ?
so how will these changes animate players to buy diamonds if the prizes are a lot worse than before ?

Sure they will make money, but you will don't pay for useless Stuff.

Example: Oasis Arctic Future: The same amount as Tribal Square, but u need the rebuild you city if you will replace it. That only dead Inventar Stuff.

And now show me any reason to spend money for the GE Expansions.
Points for Global Rank? No, you can do some more points easier.

Reward from GE Expansions: Not at this time. I cant use any of this.
Relict Flame: For what?
Tribal Square: I have a Oasis
Attemps: I have 1 Week time to finish GE, dont need Attemps as reward

and so on...

DeletedUser4269

As a returning-from-idle-need-to-catch-up-player... The idea of less FP, goods and fp isn't in package form... seem very uncool. It's extremely hard to compete in Gb's or make exchanges with bar only FP's, this change will make that more difficult.

Also, GE unlock should be modified for low active guilds, I would like to do GE level 1-3 every week but the cost of unlocking GE level two is insanely high for only 4 members that complete GE level #1 in a guild of 30 members (+50% don't even sign on)... Would also be nice if individuals could unlock their own GE levels or guild leader can unlock for specific people. That's how I actually thought it worked initially. Or make it so if anyone completes the unlocked level the goods are refunded for each level, if not you lost the goods.

As for the temple, would be nice if this was modified or had an alternate from a great building to something like the tavern (aka doesn't take 6x6 of already too limited space, and doesn't require FP's to level) but is instead leveled based on your personal GE activity

Decorations should be removed from the game or have added value. Please stop making more decorations.

How about adding extra fights to offset additional rewards so chances for items are not reduced. Or better make some bonus fights for targeted rewards... Like specifically fight for fp, goods, bp's, EXPANSION SQUARES! etc...

Overall, make it better not worse...

DeletedUser7793

some complain over the new farm with it's 5fp's, and would rather have more SoK's, yet i see a lot of players collecting bazaars and indeed putting them into their town. Kinda lost here... sorry... i somehow think when you don't have many SoK's you can easily put those farms in your town and slowly displace them with SoK's once you have enough.

People collecting and building bazaars because they are given more often and/or they give more/unit than soks. I do the same, and then, as you say, replace them with soks over time becasue they give more/tile. Now with these new farms inno just generated a middle-step between the two. And they do it with everything. They're not progressing, only making the present things slower. If they wanted the game to progress further, they should be generating steps forwards, so players will keep playing. Now with these so called 'improvements' they just make the players struggle in one place and a lot of them will get bored and are already getting bored...

DeletedUser4269

Also if you win a fight you shouldn't lose an attempt, just keep on fighting. Shouldnt get attempts as rewards... Oh yeah and incase you didn't hear all FOE players ever... Need more expansion squares!!!! Buildings, roads etc get bigger but expansion squares dont increase.... Just their cost.

Artubar

Baronet
Good thing: Temple BPs removed from the Round III final chest.

Bad thing: The rest.
Mostly the point about rewards we were discussing so hard in countless threads and all agreed that the usefulness of a reward depends on the player, so giving him a choice to chose a fitting reward would be best.
And now Ignogames decides that we all want more buildings to rot in our inventories and less useful resources - very clever.
New buildings might be nice [depending on their stats] - if they can be won in annual events. We're talking a bout a weekly 'event' here, in case you forgot about that... as long as there's no equal chance of winning town expansions, those buildings rewards are penalties after two or three weeks.

And as everybody else [addressing this point] in here already mentioned: Difficulty IV should be unlocked on a per player basis. As you already announced - it's a feature for few players, why should everyone pay for it? The small benefits for the guild [ZERO benefits for lvl 60 ones] won't make up for it.

But I have to revert my opinion that you don't read feedback - you do quite well, just to do the opposite then.
Sometimes I really wish ignorance and greed would be a deadly disease - a fresh start in the executive section could turn this mess into a GAME again.

HuscarlTW

Squire
decreasing the chance on the only good items and replacing the older ones with new ones that are WORSE shall make things better ???

I'm confused. Isn't the oasis replacement giving twice as many goods? Isn't the bazaar replacement giving more FPs?

DeletedUser6908

Far, far too many attempts to win. They should NOT be in the silver relics. I can finish level 3 on day 1 with 4 attempts left over which means 120 hourly attempts wasted for the week.

Bring back the FP packs. They let us to control the use of our FP instead of having to spend them right away.