• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

podkap1970

Emperor
yes the silver relic needs a new pool in items, put out the attempts and put in 20 FPs
and i also got 3 Gate of the Sun god decos out of those silver relics, noone need those, atleast not that often ...., sure i could use them for the recurring mission, but they are bad ....
gold relics pool i can't say much same with jade, because i got none in first 3 rounds :)

and if you get only something good out of a jade relic, than the ToR is not worth anymore
as i wrote before, peoples built ToR because of the FPs out of the reclics ....

DeletedUser

Why should any guild (except those on beta who are curious about new content) unlock level 4 when it doen't count for rhe championship?
why do you want to win the championship?
a) to be the winner. then you shouldn't do level 4
b) to get more power. than championship is less important than level 4 :rolleyes:

because championship winner only gets 25% more
level 4 gives more expedition points then all 3 previous levels together

so to answer that question:
to get more power ;)

piohh

Baronet
Inno you write the most is esier, that not true. Before I have in 48 Fight maximal +115% against me, but at this time I have in Fight 45 +120% against me. I start with +80% before +70%. In 45 Fights I lose nearly 40 Units against 16 Defence. You are joking.

Why you take the fun again of this game. The Tempel of Relicts is useless too.
I dont need a GB to earn Ritual Flames. I found 4 Golden Relicts and earn 3 Times the Ritual Flames and 1 Time 2600 Medals...

WoW great Job Inno

ritual_flame5prnd.png

podkap1970

Emperor
and one thing is sure, last 3 fights 3rd difficulty got a lot harder as it was

"The strength of enemy armies in some encounters was adjusted in order to make them easier/harder (mostly easier though) to defeat"
not sure where you made it easier, you even raised the attackpower/def on all ? encounters

lets see whats going on in 4th difficulty
but i have to feeling, the GE is even worse now as it was, because harder (for casual players anyway), and the new prices are bad, no need for ToR anymore

sorry but i don't think i can motivate my peoples again to do this GE, as it is right now

DeletedUser7942

"All Forge Points packages were replaced with 'direct' Forge Points that are added to the Forge Points bar."

I'm not exactly sure how that fits with "we would like to make sure that you enjoy the Expeditions as much as possible, we collected your feedback, reviewed ideas, and thought of possible improvements."

First how does removing FP packs and replacing that with putting them instead to the FP bar make GE more enjoyable?

Second, I don't recall anyone giving feedback that they would rather not have fp packs and instead want them in the bar.

Third, this is clearly not an improvement, this actually devalues GE not improves the value. So what was the point of going through the trouble to change this aspect of GE?

DeletedUser5429

Inno you write the most is esier, that not true. Before I have in 48 Fight maximal +115% against me, but at this time I have in Fight 45 +120% against me. I start with +80% before +70%. In 45 Fights I lose nearly 40 Units against 16 Defence. You are joking.
I concur.
Even level 1 is harder than before.

DeletedUser7431

ok. the Ritual Flame give you 8% Def for your city, but with the space of 1x2 is this not a option against the watchfires. And why I get Attemps as reward??? I have 1 Week time to finish the GE and I get +12 Attemps as reward in Round 1.

I start against units with +80% A/D, before it was +70% in R1. My Def is only +98%. Thats only a bonus of 18% in R1?
You have to understand that everything, everything INNO does is to program things enticing players to spend diamonds for healing. There is no other maxime or goal in the game for them. Then suddenly everything becomes clear and understandable.

DeletedUser7529

1. Extra attempts, motivation kits are as useless as coins and supplies. I dont mind if they are put as reward in regular chests, as they are in place of coins and supplies anyway.
However putting those rewards into relics is BIG MISTAKE. Really noone wants more trash from relics, it makes Temple useless...
It is same as if you would add coins reward into relic reward, very bad idea...
Most people wants relics to give them more goods, units and FPS. The only building they are happy with is usually SoK (removed now from rewards and replaced with 50% weaker version), renovation kit is also good thing (propably removed too?).

You are lowering all rewards player wants... How many players will get mad their lev 80 Temple becomes useless? How many will quit or stop paying money because of that? I dont know, but I suppose you will have answer if you wont change it before change goes to live.

2. Putting FPs into bar instead of packages - players wont like it but its not a game killer. Players will adjust to it and increase trades in theirs GB. Same as it is with 100 FP reward from relic (everyone is very happy when win that one, no matter if its in bar).

3. New buildings. Those who wants wishing wells will be happy. Those who prefer SoK will be very disappointed as new Sacred Sky Watch is 50% bigger and therefore 50% weaker and harder to fit. So advanced players wont like it, as they will hunt for SoK from events and GE will lose interest.

4. More decorations to win. Really noone wants them, they are trash used mainly to dump for event quests.
Problem is decorations are small, giving less happiness and wasting daily aids.
Decorations could be easly fixed if they have lowest priority when auto aiding (they would be polished if there is nothing left from any era to motivate/polish).

DeletedUser7431

rly ? even lower ? as if they weren't low enough...
does that mean that i get 100fp every 2nd month now instead of 1 per month ?
like most players, i think of deleting my temple now. Putting in new buildings that are worse than the original doesn't make it better.

Word !

You won't get hahahahahaha .... because that doesn't improve diamond spending and sales :)))))

the bazaar replacement is 30 sqares for 5 fp, so yes its better
Including additional road spaces, can get easily 6 SoK's into same space, so no the new one is crap.
What it's MAYBE good for is replacing a goods building with 30 goods (for lower have age level players no Arcs etc).

yes the silver relic needs a new pool in items, put out the attempts and put in 20 FPs
and i also got 3 Gate of the Sun god decos out of those silver relics, noone need those, atleast not that often ...., sure i could use them for the recurring mission, but they are bad ....
gold relics pool i can't say much same with jade, because i got none in first 3 rounds :)

and if you get only something good out of a jade relic, than the ToR is not worth anymore
as i wrote before, peoples built ToR because of the FPs out of the reclics ....
Agree ... my ToR is likely to get scrapped - know what to use the space better for ... anything that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7529

1 more thought. Extra attempts are actually worth less than coins or supplies. For advanced players - they can speed up their collect coins/supplies quest. For new players coins and supplies may have some value, as their treasury is usually empty. Extra attempts are useless for all players.
Seems like another:
"Congratulations! You received personal reward.
You got nothing!"

urine luck

Baronet
too many attempts in rewards. much more than anyone needs and lots more than many people want.
if were going to get more buildings we need space to put them.
the watchfire replacement is a downgrade because it is less versatile.
medal rewards are too small to be of use to the players that can do lvl 4.
reducing chance of 100fp to make space for new rewards is the wrong choice.

Rita-Line

Farmer
I agree with Arran0 : this week, I won nothing with the relics : extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, .... ad nauseam !

conqueror9

Regent
There are too many attemp in reward and relic

attemp should be deleted from reward and relic

there are 3 level in past
each level has 16 battles, each battle require 1 attemp

only 48 hours, we have 48 attemp which is sufficient for player to play up to end of level 3
even with the add level , additional 16 attemp is required
player still has a lot of time to get it (from hourly ) to complete

with the reward of attemp
the problem is...we need to recruit soldier even we have attemp
any additional attemp is actually useless unless we have soldiers there

IT IS JUST A ITEM TO BE FLUSH IN TOILET

I also see another issue
It is just Day 1 of GE, some playerS already complete level 4 GE !!!!

so it also spoil some player fun as the rest day of GE, he has no battles to play
it is becos he has army and get tons of free attemp and force him to complete GE
I suppose it is not Inno intention to shorten GE like that

Apart from this, motivate or motivate all
is also a useless item

in my event history, some visitor even cannot polish/motivate my buildings as it is full

we motivate player, we may get something (like goods) from player's city with the help of GB
if their buildings is "motivate all", we get nothing with our visit
if I "motivate all", I do not need hoods, guildmate, friend becos "their duty is over"
if he "motivate all his building", I do not need him to be in my friends, hoods and guidlmate as I cannot get anything while I visit him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6645

The attempt bar goes until 10 so I just wasted some attempts that I won, the bar maximum should be raised.
New stuff great! however no new stuff to add attack. You made it more difficult and no compensation not even temporary. People are begging for 1 % attack 'bonus'! I would have started at 10 % and negotiate.
Two new decos with the same stats, could be nice to make one of them 1006 happiness and 2012 motivated.

I have read a lot of sarcasm and guys that way of communicating is just a wasted attempt. Also what you can learn from the discussion on the tavern seating icon/color about 50 % of people were commenting that we needed one. Thus far that is one of the few ways I have seen that our feedback has been implemented. So let's all repeat the most pressing thing the cost of goods for the guild. If your guild does GvG and G.E., the cost of goods are way to high. When it comes to donating to the treasury or unlocking the 4th level of G.E. I prefer more focus on the individual than the whole group: those who can afford it vs those who are punished for not completing 1 level.

Level 4 should be unlocked by the individual player who wants to play it instead of playing for the whole guild.

DeletedUser

The attempt bar goes until 10 so I just wasted some attempts that I won, the bar maximum should be raised.
it has no maximum
I had over 20 in it

only the time to create new ones is lost when someone has 8 or more

DeletedUser6483

You won't get hahahahahaha .... because that doesn't improve diamond spending and sales :)))))

Including additional road spaces, can get easily 6 SoK's into same space, so no the new one is crap.
What it's MAYBE good for is replacing a goods building with 30 goods (for lower have age level players no Arcs etc).

Agree ... my ToR is likely to get scrapped - know what to use the space better for ... anything that is.
People who are addicted will never leave until the doors are shut on them but the writing was on the wall as to what was coming. As people are saying the GE became harder and I already was losing so many troops in FE as it was (especially with the "adjustment" to the railgun that was "adjusted" to a point that even a fast would two shot it so it became worthless).

Yes, I have pretty much left this game and I left all guilds as well and all of it is because of GE. No way is GE fun and with the changes in GE making it even harder (so some of these posts are saying) and doing stupid stuff with the potential prizes there is no way I would come back to this game now. Just like every other game from Inno they have ruined this one too due to their greed for diamond sales. I am telling you, and everyone else, that it will be getting worse but those who have played Inno's other titles already know that.

/facepalm to any company who goes down this path and ruins an otherwise nice game. Instead of giving incentives they prefer to beat you over the head and nudge you with a sledgehammer to buy diamonds that it just boggles my mind. What I suspect is their bean counters figure that the loss of players from such actions will be offset by greater diamond sales or at least that is what I guess has happened in all of their games so far.

MagicMiam

Steward

and one thing is sure, last 3 fights 3rd difficulty got a lot harder as it was

"The strength of enemy armies in some encounters was adjusted in order to make them easier/harder (mostly easier though) to defeat"
not sure where you made it easier, you even raised the attackpower/def on all ? encounters

lets see whats going on in 4th difficulty
but i have to feeling, the GE is even worse now as it was, because harder (for casual players anyway), and the new prices are bad, no need for ToR anymore

sorry but i don't think i can motivate my peoples again to do this GE, as it is right now

In lower ages it seems % has been reduced. I am in HMA here on zz, I am pretty sure the % on lv 3 used to be 3%/5%/10%/15% for the last 4 groups of encounters, now it is 0%/0%/0%/5% and 10% at the very end.

podkap1970

Emperor
In lower ages it seems % has been reduced. I am in HMA here on zz, I am pretty sure the % on lv 3 used to be 3%/5%/10%/15% for the last 4 groups of encounters, now it is 0%/0%/0%/5% and 10% at the very end.
ok
than i will just build few more StrikeTeam barracks, if i can, to get more attackpower
fight 4 (round 4) had already 170 % attackpower, so i think we will end with 200 %+ at the end :)