• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

BritishBoy

Marquis
I reached out to my contact at INNO. An upgrade to the Panda Shrine will be released during the 2025 Wildlife Event but only on the US server. The reason being it is recompense for the Republic of China repatriating the Giant Pandas from the US back to the ROC.
You reached out to your contact at IG, ok possibly could be that your friend works for IG. But panda 2025 upgrade and reasoning sounds like you are talking crap tbh :)

.Chris

Baronet
I've been often enough during the Hollidays in Germany. Most stores are closed during holidays. Can't imagine a Germany based game company to work during the holidays. Especially not when pretty much everything is closed. Nowadays I won't go to Germany during German holidays as most stores are closed
Actually there are only 2 days that are considered a "Feiertag" and thus closed for buisness by law which are December 25th and 26th. Additionally January 1st is considered a Feiertag.*
Most retailers and grocery stores are open on any other day but may have shortened buisness hours on December 24th and 31st and restaurants, bars and clubs are a a seperate issue.

Not only holidays but at a certain hour or two, they are closed entirely for lunch each weekday... every industry.
I would love to know where you expeirienced that because I've live in Germany for 41 years and I have never heard of such a practice.
Some small stores will have a lunch break but certainly not EVERY industry...

*There are more Feiertage throughout the year, I'm just refering to the time around the new year.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I would love to know where you expeirienced that because I've live in Germany for 41 years and I have never heard of such a practice.
Heidelberg, Germany 1997 to 1999. I dread going out at lunch because the places were closed for such. Hence, I either have to eat on base (through the food court that was there) or in the barracks room (we buy our own food as we do not have a mess hall). Lunch for me at the time was from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.

Beta567

Baronet
Hardly matters how many tickets did you use, what is relevant is how many chests (and their level) did you pop. Player 'A' who does very well might pop more in 1 game than player 'B' who plays badly and spend 5 tickets.
Hardly matters what skill you have in the game where you can buy all prizes you want :helpinghands:

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Hardly matters what skill you have in the game where you can buy all prizes you want :helpinghands:
What are you even trying to say with that?
It actually does, because if you are bad at the game, then yes, your only option is to spend money (if your goal is to get the good rewards). But of course for those who can easily throw tens and hundreds of bucks at the game each event, then yes, for them skill hardly matters, but how is that relevant here? I don't understand.

Beta567

Baronet
What are you even trying to say with that?
It actually does, because if you are bad at the game, then yes, your only option is to spend money (if your goal is to get the good rewards). But of course for those who can easily throw tens and hundreds of bucks at the game each event, then yes, for them skill hardly matters, but how is that relevant here? I don't understand.
It is just a fact. It is somewhat related to your message and you already figured it out how in there. There are different types of skill in this game but if we are talking about events yeah, you can only get 1 main building for example and people can buy 5. After 10 events they are way over you stats wise hence they can do some things better and faster. I guess you already know this.

It is just a fact. It is somewhat related to your message and you already figured it out how in there. There are different types of skill in this game but if we are talking about events yeah, you can only get 1 main building for example and people can buy 5. After 10 events they are way over you stats wise hence they can do some things better and faster. I guess you already know this.
What you are saying makes sense, of course. However, it is relevent only to the extent that a player is competing against other players. I am F2P and am competing against the game, that's it. The fact the P2W players can buy 5X the Event buildings that I can obtain for free doesn't bother me in the least. Frankly, I get a great deal of satisfaction having a city in the top 50 on my main world that has cost me next to nothing.

Before we are all back in the beautifil Chrsitmas feeling. Just 3 questions here 11 days before event ends
1. Do you believe you will get the building complete in lvl 11 without mondey/dia investment?
2. Do you believe you will get the golden upgrade for the serene animal crossing without dia/money investment?
3. Do you think the investment would be worth completing building lvl 11 and/or serene animal crossing?
I would answer all 3 question with a clear NO and lots of exclamation marks
Why I ask. Its the first time since I play that the goal is that far away, that I just play because I love the minigame. I gave up at a certain stage getting the event building complete at lvl 11. I am now at lvl 6, have still 1 golden ticket but due to testing lost efficiency in the used 3 golden tickets. Further I only get at average only 3 - 5 paws per ticket. Usually more tickets arise when I am at less then 10 moves and wants me to invest 65 coins for 5 further moves. I am pretty sure to remember that last time it was 7 moves and I also like to remember that a level was 20 paws instead of 30. I find this round very frustrating and wrong balanced. Furthermore, I dont see why we should get a golden panda shrine upgrade kit? Usually we should have a golden panda shrine already in out city. I dont believe I will play that round with ambition in live.

Last edited:

Kronan

Viceroy
This event is waaaaay too long. It's at a bad time too. People want to travel, be with family or friends for the holiday, and can't stay up to date with the game. I'm going to be way short for upgrades, too. I've been playing every day I can.

SirAlucard

Steward
Before we are all back in the beautifil Chrsitmas feeling. Just 3 questions here 11 days before event ends
1. Do you believe you will get the building complete in lvl 11 without mondey/dia investment?
2. Do you believe you will get the golden upgrade for the serene animal crossing without dia/money investment?
3. Do you think the investment would be worth completing building lvl 11 and/or serene animal crossing?
Why I ask. Its the first time since I play that the goal is that far away, that I just play because I love the minigame. I gave up at a certain stage getting the event building complete at lvl 11. I am now at lvl 6, have still 1 golden ticket but due to testing lost efficiency in the used 3 golden tickets. Further I only get at average only 3 - 5 paws per ticket. Usually more tickets arise when I am at less then 10 moves and wants me to invest 65 coins for 5 further moves. I am pretty sure to remember that last time it was 7 moves and I also like to remember that a level was 20 paws instead of 30. I find this round very frustrating and wrong balanced. Furthermore, I dont see why we should get a golden panda shrine upgrade kit? Usually we should have a golden panda shrine already in out city. I dont believe I will play that round with ambition in live.
I will definitely not make it, at least without spending diamonds. And considering the balancing, if this goes live like this, I will only play for the few extra prizes and not with the goal to force as many big prizes as possible. The event is clearly balanced around completing all quests AND all Rival quests. And that was the bad move of INNO. Without a rebalance, the disappointment of the players will be hugh and they will probably make it known in the forums.

1. Yes, barely (*see below how). I'm currently at level 8 with 2 golden and not including last day milestone. I did spend 150 diamonds to buy some coins for quest 24 (I was out), because I knew the next quest gave 4 tickets and I did have the 4 hammer required.
2. No, not on beta. On live I think that playing well we can get into Silver league and get it there, but probably not from grand prizes.
3. No, this event is not worth the investment. The only building I'm interested in are a few Tapir trail level 2 and a few Raccoon hideout. All the rest is not really interesting to me.

You are mistaken in previous event the extra move costed 65 like now, but it gave 10 extra moves not 7. This is from the fall event:
FE23_OutOfMoves.png
You are correct last year the grand prizes were every 20 paws.
Also the daily quest this time gives 15, but previously it gave 20.

In summary:
Event length +50% (20 days to 30).
Event event currency: -25% free daily quest, -33% rush quests (every 3rd now give a ticket instead of coins), -11% daily quest (it was 15 coins + one ticket per quest, not it's 20 in 2 out of three quest with the third having a ticket instead), added milestone with coins.
Total (not including incidents): -5% (1300=15x30+10x20+20x20+250 it was 1355)
Coin worth: for extra moves -50%; for tools unchanged.
So we got about the same amount of coins but they are worth about half the previous event (I spend most on extra moves not tools).

Ticket: 1 every 3rd quest vs 1 every daily quest, total is the same 20. But now we get 10 more days of ticked for 30 additional ticket (if you play every day).
Ticket total (not including Rival): +33% (119 vs 89)

Since grand prizes require 50% more paws. this is a total reduction in number of grand prizes (again not including rival).
I think INNO should hire a mathematician, or at least someone who know how to use excel to set up and solve this kind of calculations.

* Rival is a trap masqueraded as an opportunity.
The 3 golden ticket at the end seems very good but a golden ticket is usually worth slight more than one ticket as paw progress. It is worth more for the league because playing fast you go for points, but this cost you in the opportunity to drop paws and chests. The last game we start is the only one we can play normally dropping paws and chest like every other ticket.
The trap is that it force you to play badly in many case: obsessing about the wrong colour that doesn't actually advance the game, trying for 4* chest, and working on the 6* chest of a specific colour can all get you to waste moves and tickets.
The way I played Rival is to do as many task as I could but still priopritise paws and big chests. For the specific colour I frequently used lightning, especially when the colour is present but in small pockets that require a lot of move. As an added benefit if the colour is spread removing it will usually produce some big chest of the other colours and make paw dropping in a few moves easier. The actual worthy prizes are the extra tickets if you do not waste them.

I still resent that there is no head up on when Rival start. I was waiting for the second rival with a bar with 3 ticket and ended using them less than 30 minutes before it actually started (and also my coins since I found a board that I could drop multiple paws with extra moves). I did save a few quests for it.

This was not an issue in the very first Rival because, there, the GE timer gave us a count down on live.

It should not be too dificult to implement something like this in the rival quest line that appear 24 hours before Rival starts (with some other text obviously):
Rival3WLE24CountDownExample.png

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
for tools unchanged.
It's changed their price but not at total cost if you want to buy 1 of each type
Hammer: last year 55 coins; now increased by 5 coins 55 --> 60.
windmill become leafy line: last year 80 coins; now increased by 5 coins 80 --> 85
lightning: last year 120 coins; now decreased by 10 coins 120 --> 110

Last year
Screenshot_419.png
This year
Screenshot_420.png

Last edited:
It's changed their price but not at total cost if you want to buy 1 of each type
Hammer: last year 55 coins; now increased by 5 coins 55 --> 60.
windmill become leafy line: last year 80 coins; now increased by 5 coins 80 --> 85
lightning: last year 120 coins; now decreased by 10 coins 120 --> 110

Last year
View attachment 10545
This year
View attachment 10546
I was wrong. But some of those changes were introduced in the fall already.
The hammer is now the same cost as the fork in the fall.
The leaf is less than the spatula was in fall.
The lightning is average between old lightning (120) and rolling pin (100), but more useful.
FE23_BoosterShop.png

The packs have the same cost of the fall event but slightly different numbers: one less lightning and one more leaf.
According to fandom that is the same as last year wildlife event.

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
Not a fan of Candy Crush, or any clone thereof. This includes this event.
With my luck and play, it's a wonder on why I haven't made it past the first reward milestone. So nope.
I hardly invest in games like this as I am not a fan of such. Winter event was a different story as it had a moving progress line (even though we got shafted by 1 match) with some prizes I can grab that is of worth (negative happiness ones I skipped or sell to the AD) to put into my city. So if the next event has something that tickles my fancy, I sure will invest in a heartbeat. For now, I will just complete the quests and grab what i can from the mini game.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
New Rival on 25th..not many people will be happy about it. But almost none are happy about rival anyway. This time I thought it might happen again on tuesday so I safed my tickets from a quest and 1 as a grand prize. So I started with 5 Tickets. I was really lucky that the alternate daily prize is something I want.
So as an experiment I will give my all (hopefully not diamonds) to this Rival. Spend coins and boosters as needed. With 5 tickets in the beginning I have a chance. With the 0 I had before it was impossible.
But I'm not sure I will do the same on live. If you want to have a chance in Rival you need to save as many tickets as possible. Have many coins and boosters left. That would mean no free playing in between. Very frustrating. But I don`t see any chance for the main prize fully leveled otherwise.