• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Alin-

Emperor
@Juber Encounterd a bug: Quest 12 has "Exchange 2 items in the Antiques Dealer building" or "Solve any other Quest" + "Pay XX Goods". The goods were no problem at all, but instead of selling 2 items, I solved the daily quest, but the event quest didn't regocnize it. And no, I didn't make a mistake, only after I saw the objectives of Quest 12 I decided to do the daily quest.

EDIT: After reloading the game, the quest still was unsolved, but after solving a quest in my viking settlement, it got solved. I doubt this is intentional, right?
Daily challenges doesn't count as quests.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
the settlement quests have always worked for me both in the daily challenge(solve 3 other quests) and during events (solve another quest)
if that really is the case then I suspect I took that from my mind as the settlement quests rarely are ready to be finished when you need one

GateKeeper

Baronet
Why is there a Level 1 base Building at paw collection 100? At that point we only have the first spec building at level 4! Meaning we have 5 more upgrades to get before even needing this. that requires us to get to Paw 280 just for 1 level 9.

I've seen the prior calculations, but as players know the starting boards are so random, about every 4 boards there isn't even 1 paw on the board at the start. This will be a hard level 9 to get, and even harder to go for the add on buildings.

@Juber these two spec buildings are critical for players to start getting some Def stats going for any chance to GE V (well at least GE V at its current % dominance that the NPCs have). This event two spec buildings are better than the last Anniversary event 1 space + 1 road building Tree of Patience... so it would be great if players in this event can go for the Lvl 9 building + go for the Daily rewards for the spec buildings.

Notice, I left out the Golden level, yes of course it would be great is that didn't exist this event, but the golden level changes on how to get it have been better than previous events, so once you agree with the above....than we can talk golden level ease on this event too ;)

also, Do we really need two Portraits in the Milestone questline for rewards? Show of paws (pun intended)... who cares about either of those two portraits! Lets slide in 2 upgrade kits for the portraits with the spec building upgrades there, and move that 2nd base level building down the reward chain where it belongs, at least somewhere after the first golden level frag rewards.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
and I do not like that we are forced to spend tickets to get new ones

in other events we can collect until the day with the daily special we want
and then spend everything there

here we must play 4 boards a day (3 times the 8 hour + 1 from daily quest, the 4th could be delayed if we start daily quests when the wanted special is there)
you can further delay one ticket by 8 hours if the current DS is unusable, by starting the game (uses the ticket) but only play it the next day (when hopefully there is a better DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.