• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

zookeepers

Marquis
For all the people discussing inflation. Inno doesnt need to bring up better buildings alle the time. They just have to be decent and and alternative for staple buildings. Only if they want to reach big whales then they would inflate buildings. You need a lot of time/events to fill your city with multi-purpose high-level event buildings. If you would get 1 full grandprinze + 1 full high lvl building from daily special per event, you still need years to fill your city.

This is true
If every event had a simple replica of the eagle mountain, I would still play those events. In that meaning, heros tavern, bistro is OK.

It seems that the Golden Upgrade thing is confusing Inno itself.

zookeepers

Marquis
I think it was @.Chris that mentioned this back a few pages ago in this topic - it's worth repeating.

It's easier to show us something UNDERWHELMING first, :(

then we scream it's not robust enough, :eek:

and Inno then buffs it a wee bit for us.... ;)

vs they come out first with a WOW! :D, then reduce it. :mad:

I understand your feelings. But this way is better, maybe. At least Inno would never design a building like the sunflower oil press while they take this direction.

Actually, I don't feel really happy when a grrrrreat stats is given to the new building, especially when there is chance to get multiple of them by diamonds. I REALLY HATE GAMES EASILY WON BY A PILE OF REAL MONEY.

Ice bear

Squire
10 tickets gone..have Daily special..new Panda chain...result 0 zero nothing..only crap....reallly INNO?????????????

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
For all the people discussing inflation. Inno doesnt need to bring up better buildings alle the time. They just have to be decent and and alternative for staple buildings. Only if they want to reach big whales then they would inflate buildings. You need a lot of time/events to fill your city with multi-purpose high-level event buildings. If you would get 1 full grandprinze + 1 full high lvl building from daily special per event, you still need years to fill your city.
I agreed, they could bringing out new event buildings with similar or identical efficiencies of goods, military buffs or fps compared to a already existing event building. Even though it may doesn't look much, another skinned building with a similar high efficiency, might just aswell appeal. To some like a additional "free" grand building of a existing older grand building or for what it is; another skinned building with similar/same efficiency. Which may suits certain cities better. Considering different themes.

Astrid

Baronet
@Juber, well, another event ruined thanks to @InnoGames desisions. They first ruined Anniversary event and now the best event ever with an amazing building.

It seems @InnoGames do not want the money of a lot of players who never spend real money in this game. I really had the intention, for the firs time in my 6 years f game, spend real money to buy the anniversary event pass but not after the nerfs, I really had the intention to do the same with the wild life event pass but not now, no with this last change.

Keep doing a good job losing potential new costumers @InnoGames. My diamonds and real money will not be spent during events if you keep ruining events!!!
My advice is buy the premium pass from Anniversary and spend diamonds to get at least 3 Keymaster Workshops, that will allow you to generate Phantom Towers. Currently is the best option in the game.

Panda Shrine is still good like @MooingCat and others imply, probably the complete building in the game, it gives high attack for both armies, decent forge points, lots of goods, units, population, happiness... but... what it does not do is to generate fragments for other powerful buildings. That's where The Chocolatery and Keymaster Workshop shine. If you didn't get several Chocolateries, then go for multiple Keymaster Workshops, it's a very good building and like I already stated, it allows you to gather fragments for Phantom Towers.

mcbluefire

Baronet
I want it underscored that it's the lack of excitement about events that costs $$.

@Dessire got excited twice now and was ready to put her money were her mouth was. And twice her excitement was nerfed.

Whether you agree or disagree with the nerf, you know this is the kind of dev action that deflates the buzz about an event...instead of getting folks ready to open their wallet. Folks in here are running to their guilds and announcing this amazing event where you can possibly even get *TWO* fully upgraded event buildings and then a few days later they are sharing that it will likely take diamonds to reach the golden upgrade kit for just one main building following the nerf. Then a month-ish later they are sharing this amazing news about a nearly 2.0 FP/sqr main event building where you can easily get two with $15 n the paywalll.... oh and nevermind - they nerfed that. It doesn't matter that the anniversary event is now on point to act like most normal events and with $15 + <20K diamonds one can get 3 key masters and two fully upgraded buildings (which is still cool) folks are going to be lucky to get one fully upgraded main building for free..../yawn. And now the "holy cow, you gotta be kidding me!" FP building is *poofed* back into a bit over normal expectations.

Enough with the personal attacks - let folks feedback how they want to feedback and let's be adults who can chose to ignore or skip posts instead of engaging on feedback we disagree with.

Coupling these two event blunders with the laughable GE level 5 and it's been a heck of a roller coaster lately.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Coupling these two event blunders with the laughable GE level 5 and it's been a heck of a roller coaster lately.
It's probably easiest to look at this rollercoaster completely through the lens of the GE changes:

1) Let's presume they were resolved on the general look of GE5 as of a month ago.

- That it would take defense we currently don't build and thus require more from cities. And thus a jump in overall efficiency to meet the new target without compromising on old targets may be in order.
- That the main reward was going to have a quasi-permanent (lasts 28 days, replaced every 28 days) source of FP boost to help shift some of the focus away from GBG and back to collection in the city.

So in this context:

2) In St Patricks event they gently add defensive stats to 2 of the trees. Which we pan, but there is 1 tree that we wanted immediately to ensure we feel motivated to play the event.

3) In Anniversary event they make a military building all fighters will want that also has some defensive stats too. As well as a new great FP version to jive well with the (as of yet unannounced) GE5 reward. All versions of the building were at a new level of efficiency. They may have initially wanted the event to be quite generous to get us "prepared" but struggled with just how far we could get with good play and took it down down down :p

4) In Wildlife event they, initially, make a *massive* FP building to go with the GE temple. But it doesn't go over with unanimous praise, even from the people who are planning to GE5, but especially amongst those who don't want to see other areas of the game depreciated too much. It gets rebalanced to still be a totally-over-the-top building that acts as more of a GE5-enabler than a pure payoff that syncs well with the temple. i.e. it now gives attack for defending army (which we've identified as the biggest shortcoming for fighting as ritual flames are plentiful and in the short term you can use defender potions for defense), and still has its over-the-top goods for those who will be planning to negotiate it. Along with top notch FP, just not an order-of-magnitude-improvement (so it does still sync well with the GE temple).

So while it seems like they're all over the map making wild decisions, it seems likely what's actually going on is the rather-seismic-shift of GE5 is creating large degrees of uncertainty on how they want to adjust the rest of the game around it. So it's all one (difficult) source of rebalancing rather than a collection of isolated incidents.

Una Queen

Squire
Im only guessing but given that the insect hotel is in the wildlife epic 2023 selection kits (and you could only get it in the event pass last year), Im going to assume that key masters workshops and nutcrackers and all that in the event passes will be in those epic kits for their given events next time they come. now dont take my word for it as its only an assumption. :)

Quest #29 (exchange 2 items at the dealer or complete 22 x 4 hour productions and spend 30FP) and #31 are exactly the same. I know that due to the length of the event quests can become repetitive, but 2 identical ones so close together is a bit odd, it's almost like a repetitive quest. o_O

Jubilee

Merchant
OK it's what 3 days of the event, I have used up all my tools & purchased a few. I have had to pay coins to play on (get 10 moves). Why? Because many times the board of blocks already has no way of matching any of the bottom to clear a way out for the paws & on a few I had NO paws. I am good at these kinds of games so I know I have even tried to remove blocks to bring down the right matching colour block to open up the bottom. Lots of prizes from making chests as I go along but they are NOT ,my priority, the paws are. So I have managed to get two of the prizes from collecting enough paws & up to 15 paws going for a third. I can see very little progress ahead.

As for buying tools. Really for what they do not worth it. I did buy the hammer a couple of times it enabled me to get two paws out but certainly not worth it for one. As for 65 coins for 10 goes again not enough to get blocks down the board to the bottom to open up a path for a paw. One paw if you are lucky two if they are side by side or one above the other & the blocks at the bottom are favourable with what you are moving down to match whatever is at the bottom.

When I see few matching blocks at the bottom of a new board & as you look above there is no colour blocks matching at the top to bring down. So a few paws were definitely stuck with TOO many moves & HOPING the right colour drops down when you remove something on the board (crossing your fingers & toes). Making prize chests is easy but the game is about getting Event Building levels not lots of little prizes. Will play to the end & see what happens. So far not able to imagine getting very many of the Event prizes with those paws.

All Free Now

Marquis
Panda Lovers,

Today, we will make the first balancing adjustments. Please find a list of all the changes that will be applied today in the list below:
  • Panda Reserve - Lv. 6 Forge Point production has been decreased (5 to 1)
  • Panda Reserve - Lv. 7 Forge Point production has been decreased (10 to 2-6)
  • Panda Reserve - Lv. 8 Forge Point production has been decreased (15 to 4-10)
  • Panda Reserve - Lv. 9 Forge Point production has been decreased (20 to 8-14), Attack for Defending army added (8-15%)
  • Panda Shrine Forge Point production has been decreased (40 to 14-18), Attack for Defending army added (12-30%)
  • Himalayan Fir - Lv. 1 Goods reduced (5-20 to always 5), added Attack for Defending army (1-4%)
  • Himalayan Fir - Lv. 2 Goods reduced (15-40 to 10-15), added Attack for Defending army (2-8%)
  • Rhododendron - Lv. 1 added Defense for Defending army (8-12%)
  • Rhododendron - Lv. 2 added Defense for Defending army (10-18%)
what was the balancing adjustment done on the mini-game, building stats changes are only given. Balancing changes missed to share:rolleyes:?

Atokirina

Squire
I agree with the nerfing and think it's should have been less forge points but you can't just give us a building that gives us 40 fps and then bring it down to 14-18
18 FP = 0.82 FP/tile (including roads)

That's still super high (but at least not game-breaking high anymore).

strange thing on the tickets. Past events got some during the events quests plus the incidents. Now you can not even buy tickets.... wondering if this is really wanted...Maybe I am silly again... to much to do and to many things to dig into.
But comming from anniversery event over 5th GEX to this wildlife event I have the impression that to many events come to frequently causing to many quality issues. Inno less is somtimes more... Think about balancing and what youre expecting from your community; small, medium and bit players. With the 5th lvl GEX you seem to support longtime players, which do not seem to spend to much money, whilst middle and smaller ones are more likely to spend money to force their developement. MooningCat quite a lot names the balancing. I would go more for the spenders, whilst I dont see the line of spending 15 EUR is utilized best. The prizes dont trigger me on beta and not yet triggerd me on live servers

Last edited:

jtrucker

Baronet
The whole minigame needs some serious rebalancing.
I've just started another round. 2 paws on the field. Dropped them down, 18 moves remaining. no paws.. click and click and click... nothing (2-3 would be appropriate MAYBE)... next SINGLE paw showed up after 9 (NINE!!!) useless (= lost = wasted) moves, dropped it down in 5 and nothing more showed up until the end.
Very frustrating.
I don't mind having them in bad location, where I can try to solve the puzzle challenge, or where I'm forced to use a tool (good for inno = spending), but not having any drives me insane and wants me to rage-quit the game !

And happened SECOND time the same thing but worse. Only one paw on the field, 19 moves left after it was down, another one appeared when 9 moves left and then one more when 4 moves left.
That's really bad. Too many wasted moves. In other games with the same principle (there are tons for android and I've played many), new item appears on the top of the game field no later than within next two moves after the previous item has been collected at the bottom. Waiting and wasting 9 moves is simply unacceptable.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
strange thing on the tickets. Past events got some during the events quests plus the incidents. Now you can not even buy tickets.... wondering if this is really wanted...Maybe I am silly again... to much to do and to many things to dig into
But comming from anniversery event over 5th GES to this wildlife event I have the impression that to many events come to many quality issues. Inno less is somtimes more... Think about balancing and what youre expecting from your community; small, medium and bit players. With the 5th lvl GEX you seem to support longtime players, which do not seem to spend to much money, whilst middle and smaller ones are more likely to spend money to force their developement. MooningCat quite a lot names the balancing. I would go more for the spenders, whilst I dont see the line of spending 15 EUR is utilized best. The prizes dont trigger me on beta and not yet triggerd me on live servers
1679107921712.png
Ticket purchases seem alive and well?

Status
Not open for further replies.