• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny

Farmer
Jesus !! I instantly put my city for deletion and started other game in the very first second when I saw 4x5 building with 40 fp , it made my 10 years of play look worthless in every single aspect of the game against a 2000$ investment in this building with 40 fp that I said , there you have it Inno , take your game and shove it up your but , I spent over 20 000 euro in the past 10 years on this game and I know my investment will become worthless over time but not that fast , not insanely fast . Fire that employee that came up with this "brilliant" idea to have in this moment and at this stage of the game a 40 fp 4x5 building and at least maintain the reasons for which we been playing this game for 10 years if you can't bring more reasons for us to play it .

Kronan

Viceroy
Jesus !! I instantly put my city for deletion and started other game in the very first second when I saw 4x5 building with 40 fp , it made my 10 years of play look worthless in every single aspect of the game against a 2000$ investment in this building with 40 fp that I said , there you have it Inno , take your game and shove it up your but , I spent over 20 000 euro in the past 10 years on this game and I know my investment will become worthless over time but not that fast , not insanely fast . Fire that employee that came up with this "brilliant" idea to have in this moment and at this stage of the game a 40 fp 4x5 building and at least maintain the reasons for which we been playing this game for 10 years if you can't bring more reasons for us to play it .

I hear you! Bigtime!

It wasn't that long ago that 5 FP a day from a Terrace Farm was a big deal. Remember that? How about the Indian Palace set @ 5 FP +1/day from the tower, as well?

The game has literally hyper-inflated FP. Insane inflation. I remember when 100 FP won from a GOLD STATUE in the GE was HUGE! Like you died and when to heaven that day.

When everyone and their brother is lifting ARCs to 180 (yes, there are some people that have 180 ARCS in the IRON age...), it makes your comment @Sonny resonate wildly with an echo of ....

What is going on here?

WE all know the answer now, and so does everyone that has played "historically" as veteran player. That amount of FP now, on the same math investment curves for great buildings as it was when those buildings were born (created by Inno...) - is like you being a multi-millionaire in real life. That's what inflation does to the game.

If the next event building isn't bigger or better than the last, people won't play the events. That shuts off a huge revenue potential for Inno. It's a scary addiction to FP and war power that they've created and they have to now feed.

FP inflation works as if your daily paycheck has quadrupled or more, for the same work.

People have NO PLACE to put all this FP anymore...

It can take mere weeks to lift a building now, that took months or years in the "GOLDEN AGE" of FoE.

Last edited:

Astrid

Baronet
@Xiphos you are right about fp inflation, but that's what keeps the game being played. If they don't increase the building stats almost every new event, players will stop playing them, because what they have in their city is better than what is being offered in the event. So no event played, no diamonds / premium pass / money spent, which will eventually lead to the game's demise.

Inno stopped being creative a long time ago and what keep players playing are the event and the eternal quarrels between some guilds.

Kronan

Viceroy
Well... back to the beta event (more properly...)

Is anyone buying individual hammers or other tools, vs saving up for the bigger packages?

I'm nearing event quest 20, and finding it's going to take me a lot of quests, or some luck with incidents to get enough coins to do the large package @ 660 or gosh, even the 1230 cost package of tools.

Yes, I've bought a few 55 coin hammers to solve a few boards (maybe 3?) , but I"m only @ 440 or so total coins now. It's feeling kinda sticky - mismatched (too low) generation of coins to buy the bigger (and discounted) packages.

Anyone else see that?

-Alin-

Emperor
Well... back to the beta event (more properly...)

Is anyone buying individual hammers or other tools, vs saving up for the bigger packages?

I'm nearing event quest 20, and finding it's going to take me a lot of quests, or some luck with incidents to get enough coins to do the large package @ 660 or gosh, even the 1230 cost package of tools.

Yes, I've bought a few 55 coin hammers to solve a few boards (maybe 3?) , but I"m only @ 440 or so total coins now. It's feeling kinda sticky - mismatched (too low) generation of coins to buy the bigger (and discounted) packages.

Anyone else see that?

Bought the medium one for 600+, no way I am going to wait for the bigger pack of tools lol.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I think like @.Chris , I prefer to buy a tool from time to time depending on the need.
I find that sets are wasted money, I prefer to bet on good boards.

Dessire

Regent
@Juber, well, another event ruined thanks to @InnoGames desisions. They first ruined Anniversary event and now the best event ever with an amazing building.

It seems @InnoGames do not want the money of a lot of players who never spend real money in this game. I really had the intention, for the firs time in my 6 years f game, spend real money to buy the anniversary event pass but not after the nerfs, I really had the intention to do the same with the wild life event pass but not now, no with this last change.

Keep doing a good job losing potential new costumers @InnoGames. My diamonds and real money will not be spent during events if you keep ruining events!!!

-Alin-

Emperor
@Juber, well, another event ruined thanks to @InnoGames desisions. They first ruined Anniversary event and now the best event ever with an amazing building.

It seems @InnoGames do not want the money of a lot of players who never spend real money in this game. I really had the intention, for the firs time in my 6 years f game, spend real money to buy the anniversary event pass but not after the nerfs, I really had the intention to do the same with the wild life event pass but not now, no with this last change.

Keep doing a good job losing potential new costumers @InnoGames. My diamonds and real money will not be spent during events if you keep ruining events!!!

How to tell You, but diamonds lost their value in the past year with all of this changes regarding revenue, and this is InnoGames intention right now of balancing stuff, farms and GbG went crazy in the past years, diamonds are still usefull in GbG even in the nerfed variant of it and for expansions, but only in certain events You can get Something more (in terms of dailies) using thousands of diamonds but no more for OP buildings that require a golden level.

Una Queen

Squire

same thing said from this account every event. getting rather annoying.

everyone knew there was going to be nerf as the building was too good to be true except for you apparently.

Dessire

Regent
@Dessire do you have any sense of game balance?

sure, some inflation in building stats is needed to keep player retention, but that does not mean you need a hyperinflation
I am not asking for have powerful buildings each event, but have atleast 1 event per year or every 2 years with a powerful building does not hurt, that just help to boost your city and it is not as if for having 1 or 2 copies of that building will resolve your FoEvents life.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Xiphos you are right about fp inflation, but that's what keeps the game being played. If they don't increase the building stats almost every new event, players will stop playing them, because what they have in their city is better than what is being offered in the event. So no event played, no diamonds / premium pass / money spent, which will eventually lead to the game's demise.

Inno stopped being creative a long time ago and what keep players playing are the event and the eternal quarrels between some guilds.
If they inflate it every event that discourages spending too - why spend on this one when something new and so much better will be along next one?

Even after cutting the FP by *more than half* the panda shrine is still a new best-ever event building in FP production and in overall total stats. But perhaps not so much as to make people go "what anniversary event?"

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
For people complaining about the nerf, the building is still great in its current state. Compared to previous main event buildings, the building is now (in SAJM):
  • #3 in terms of attack per tile (1.5), behind Phantom Tower of Conjunction (1.67) and Fall Set (varies, but up to around 1.65)
  • #2 in terms of fps per tile (0.82), behind Butterfly Set (varies, but up to around 0.97), and narrowly beating Cardinal Tower of Conjunction (0.76)
  • #1 in terms of goods per tile (3.18), beating Royal Tower of Conjunction (2.76) and Pizzeria (2.73)
  • #1 in terms of units per tile (0.136), beating Sunflower Oil Press (0.12) and Governor's Villa (0.12).
  • The population is middle of the road, and coins is surprisingly low. Medals are also not that high compared to other buildings.
What's unusual is that the building is good at all of these at the same time. The nerf was definitely required, but still the building is amazing.

Beta567

Baronet
I am not asking for have powerful buildings each event, but have atleast 1 event per year or every 2 years with a powerful building does not hurt, that just help to boost your city and it is not as if for having 1 or 2 copies of that building will resolve your FoEvents life.
Do you realize that your desires just depreciate all the game time and sometimes money of oldtimers?

Quoras

Merchant
For all the people discussing inflation. Inno doesnt need to bring up better buildings alle the time. They just have to be decent and and alternative for staple buildings. Only if they want to reach big whales then they would inflate buildings. You need a lot of time/events to fill your city with multi-purpose high-level event buildings. If you would get 1 full grandprinze + 1 full high lvl building from daily special per event, you still need years to fill your city.

Status
Not open for further replies.