• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

Emberguard

Emperor
Since 2013 it never counted where You click stop, the reward is known from the second You clicked the spin, as Astrid mentioned, InnoGames stated this in their QnA last year, it is just an animation that rotation of the wheel.

And yes, RNG is weaker compared to last year, but sadly only for some, I still do have some lucky guildmates that got lots of kits for governor and pirate hideout ...
Also in previous years you could prove it by getting coins, supplies, units etc. and the Quest or Daily Challenge would show as complete before the wheel even started moving

XIA*

Marquis
Hi. I haven't got the surprise box upgrade still. I already maxed out the upgrades in the wheel part and there is only 1 left at the end of the evet, that will make lvl 10. So it means, I cannot get the +1 upgrade for the final building. :(

Thunderdome

Emperor
Hi. I haven't got the surprise box upgrade still. I already maxed out the upgrades in the wheel part and there is only 1 left at the end of the evet, that will make lvl 10. So it means, I cannot get the +1 upgrade for the final building. :(
You might want to tap support for that and they can check to see what happened. Else, it's time to spend diamonds for that last upgrade.

Fenix

Viceroy
What kind of preparations do you want to do before an event starts, which can't be done with the ~2 days in advance announcement you get without the event box?

For example. I can decide if I would jump ages or not. If I don't know and in 3 days decide to raise an age, when the event starts it might be difficult to do the quests.

Leones

Marquis
For example. I can decide if I would jump ages or not. If I don't know and in 3 days decide to raise an age, when the event starts it might be difficult to do the quests.
If you jump ages immediately after an event is done, that'll give you the most time to prepare for the next. I will however pass on the feedback :)

BeeVee

Squire
What kind of preparations do you want to do before an event starts, which can't be done with the ~2 days in advance announcement you get without the event box?
How about vacation planning? I don't want to miss an event ...

Fenix

Viceroy
If you jump ages immediately after an event is done, that'll give you the most time to prepare for the next. I will however pass on the feedback :)
Another good example is the expedition, I usually finish it in 2 days. The expedition is a great help in the missions and this has happened to me in the past (when there were no indications). Finish the expedition and a few days later I see the indication of the event.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Depends, mate. But not having any form of pre-emptive timing (either on announcement, event hub, or even a surprise box) does kind of suck.

However, when going up an age, just remember:
• Blacksmiths are always great; small size and many can be built for the occasion.
• Age up the production buildings (sleigh builders, sunken treasures, etc.) to take on those "the current age" quests.
• Age up the buildings that give out units (Knight's Pavilion, Governor's Villa, etc.) if your 'traz doesn't have a good balance of regular troop/rogue.
• Age up the buildings that give guild goods that isn't a GB.
• Always have at least 4x4 or larger reserved for events (building/destroying).
• Circle trades work for goods requirements.

People have a real live besides Foe... I get the impression this might have been forgotten by Inno. People have holidays, are ill, work, have family... etc knowing the starting date in advance would be comfortable... so just a nice to have. And at the end of the day the community pay your salleries... so you should have an interest of happy customers. I find the idea of a kind of event ticker not bad. Somewhere a place where a player can watch/see inform him/herself when the next event and what event will start.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I find the idea of a kind of event ticker not bad. Somewhere a place where a player can watch/see inform him/herself when the next event and what event will start.
We had that! It was known as the Event Hub; a building that was in the city to a little southwest of where the castle is now. Inno thought it was pointless in having such (it also had some kind of perk if you complete all quests in an event) so they removed it months ago. The building shows us what the next event is coming up.

I will have 9 upgrades with the final task and I currently have 30 dublooms. I'd have to get 10 more dublooms if I want to claim the next 2 upgrades more or less in 5 days remaining.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I will have 9 upgrades with the final task and I currently have 30 dublooms. I'd have to get 10 more dublooms if I want to claim the next 2 upgrades more or less in 5 days remaining.
You seem to be luckier on spinning the compass and/or finding doubloons in incidents.

I also have 9 with the final task. For 2 more upgrades I need 59 spaces on the map. I have 10 doubloons and the next 5 days should give me 20 more. It's gonna be tight. Hopefully, I can get some more in the incidents

Thunderdome

Emperor
As of right now, I am sitting on 110 compass spins and 5 doubloons in the event. In 5 days, I will have the remaining 20 doubloons that will bring an estimated total of 25 doubloons for the wheel (I'm not counting on incidents since I only got 4 from them). After using those doubloons, I will have 135 compass spins.

You seem to be luckier on spinning the compass and/or finding doubloons in incidents.

I also have 9 with the final task. For 2 more upgrades I need 59 spaces on the map. I have 10 doubloons and the next 5 days should give me 20 more. It's gonna be tight. Hopefully, I can get some more in the incidents
I'm not sure about that because I am terrible at getting incidents because I'm paranoid the next daily task will have an incident in it and I'd have collected too soon to do it right away. I probably only got one or two incidents for dublooms this whole time. I redeemed 100 dublooms in one sitting and just kept clicking sail sail sail so I didn't really notice

BabaORiley

Merchant
it seems as if the "doubloons" - parameters in the event are still set as if there had been an upgrade kit in the surprise box.
maybe the designers / developers simply forgot the fact that there is one kit missing in comparison to the previous events.
however, with things being as they are it will be almost impossible to build the event building at max level.
but to be honest: when i read the annoncement of the event i was sure that there would be trouble with the building kits; whenever Inno talks about "easy" or "no problem" we can be sure that there will be massive mess :(((

CrashBoom

Legend
if there had been an upgrade kit in the surprise box.
there was a selection kit in the box

players who opened it too early (first day) got it later directly in the inventory

so you should check the inventory for the selection kit
and if there is none ask the support

And no, I don't believe it's 100% random.

Inno might more accurately say ,"It's random - for some definitions of random."

I don't know who is still benefiting from those Victory Towers as a prize..

Inno?

It's gonna be tight.

Same here. I'll either just make it or fall just short. All depending on that miserable compass and Inno's RNG.

A little feedback about the artwork. It is, as usual, mostly very good. But, in the loading screen showing the beach, could our red-haired pirate captain be drawn with a somewhat larger neck? It just looks "wrong". After first noticing it, I find my eyes drawn to it each time I load the game.