• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

GateKeeper

Baronet
I guess a good change would be to rid the Bounty all together. Put the FP's back on the building rewards itself.

If you want to run with the Bounty Chest, just add a % on the rewards that come from it... that way if players take the chance on stacking them, its no different than a CF w/ recurring Quests. This brings back some happiness to players, and keep's game balance.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Typically both are available in past years. You should be able to get a base on some wheels.
Although this is true, I don't see any reason not to give us the selection kit but the upgrade kit. Usually upgrade kits are given when the new event building is released, where you can easily grab the base (in some cases even 2!), but later you get selection kits. Given the history of event rewards, I wouldn't be surprised if this is not intended @Juber?

Leones

Marquis
Although this is true, I don't see any reason not to give us the selection kit but the upgrade kit. Usually upgrade kits are given when the new event building is released, where you can easily grab the base (in some cases even 2!), but later you get selection kits. Given the history of event rewards, I wouldn't be surprised if this is not intended @Juber?
Both should be available, a selection kit can appear and an upgrade kit can appear, same as last year.

-Alin-

Emperor
Are both 100% because I got the selection kit and the upgrade few times this event.
Only the Pirate Hideout comes as a kit only.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
It gives twice the weight to seeing them at all I think.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is it strange that my friends & I are only chasing the Wheel when there are Sunken Treasures available?
maybe? ;)
I recently put most of my Event Production buildings into inventory, as I wanted to be able to accelerate Event Quest productions - especially the 4h and 8h is not really possible with Magnum Opus and the like... I only have a couple remaining for the "your age" productions.

I personally will go for sentinels and maybe GV when the event goes live...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
maybe? ;)
I recently put most of my Event Production buildings into inventory, as I wanted to be able to accelerate Event Quest productions - especially the 4h and 8h is not really possible with Magnum Opus and the like... I only have a couple remaining for the "your age" productions.

I personally will go for sentinels and maybe GV when the event goes live...
Yes, with the increasing availability of rushes, it may make sense to have the "your age" production buildings be lv 1 cider mills so that all intervals are rushable. Something like 6-12 of em maybe. It did wind up annoying me in Wildlife where I cared about the speed I got through quests that occasionally I'd hit a quest I couldn't burn rushes on even if I wanted to - especially 8 hrs (sleighs, opuses, and treasures are all no-rush at that time period - 4hrs I could rush on the treasures at least).

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It is not uncommon for the announcement to be posted on the day of the event and sometimes even after the event has started.

Leones

Marquis
That's life on beta unfortunately, things can happen quickly around here. But at least on live worlds you should know when an event starts a few days in advance.

chrisi3210

Steward
Events are still announced, so you'll have to wait for these announcements to find out when the next event will start.

But it would made happy me, if we can get the possibibillity to get while an event the information of start of the following event like the box.

I didnt read all the comments before... sorry but I have a kind of kataract. Reading is stll a problem.
Anyhow. My feed back on the event so far. I get the impression that 1. Dublons are far to less in order to get the building complete. 2. There is a missbalance between wheeling results you either get 3 in a long row or 1 in a long row. 3. Dublons against diamonds are far to expensive (I know we live in an inflation period... but that high? 4. For testing the Dia package in the piggybank the dia forward is far to less. I will not make your job by paying real money in order to test if the piggy bank is 1. worth it and 2. working
So very bad feed back on the design of that event. I am curious how you will replace the event box. But you could have informed the community already... again I am more than upset about that. Innos problem of having a clear way to go and having a clear game design is missing and quality got over the last 2 years more than a disaster. To fast roll outs to live, to bad feed back analysis plus a much to fast event frequency does not allow players to develope the same way as older players. There should be kind of a pay back to loyal customers playing in more than 5 or 7 years but leveling their age.

Thunderdome

Emperor
"So, whose idea was it to remove the 'Jake' brake from the wheel?"

I had used this method on trying to stop onto a prize I wanted while I spin the wheel which can take some calculations and quick thinking to accomplish. However, the wheel stops at anywhere it wants to no matter if the "stop" button is clicked/tapped or not. Way to go, Inno. You have destroyed the one enjoyment I would have with this event... now, I got a bunch of junk I will have to sell to the AD.