• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2022

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Summer Event 2022 Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Wednesday, July 13th, our Summer Event returns once again!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Deadman's remains don't scare me, cuz I am already only bones! Yohohohoho!" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
No criticism from me towards your work, I know how difficult the "communication" is between you and above.
That's why I took the liberty of pointing out what I think was a mistake to stay united in the face of the "transparency" of innogames.

Amdira

Baronet
How long is this "limited time" 1 week, 1 month, 1 year? I know this kind of special buildings from Elvenar, but cannot remember the period1657647941661.png

Astrid

Baronet
The main reward seems good, I will most likely go for Buccaneer's since I need more defence for attacking army. The forge fountain doesn't click for me, I prefer something with permanent effect.

Do we have the full stats for the main prize for each era ?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Oh sweet!

Event Surprise Boxes

From this event on, due to design changes, we will no longer be giving out the Event Surprise Boxes, but not to worry! Balancing will be adjusted to ensure it is still possible to win a fully upgraded event building even without the box, and without spending diamonds. All previously issued boxes will still be usable, but no new ones will be issued.

No more prospect of maybe being penalized next event for skipping an event!

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The main reward seems good, I will most likely go for Buccaneer's since I need more defence for attacking army. The forge fountain doesn't click for me, I prefer something with permanent effect.

Do we have the full stats for the main prize for each era ?
As always, they will be added to the announcement, once I have them.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
and no timer anymore when the next event will start :mad:
Well these days the answer is almost always "too soon" ;) And we do tend to get 2 to 3 days lead from the announcement if the reason you want the start date is to set your buildings to rush the rush quests.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
How exactly do the +10% FP work?

Will always be rounded up?
Will be rounded arithmetical (4FP remains at 4FP, 5FP rounds to 6fp?
When doing "collect all" - Will the cumulative amount get +10% or will each building get handled individually?
EDIT: to have it all in one post, as xivarmy asked below: Does the bonus work on GB?

Last edited:

-Alin-

Emperor
How long is this "limited time" 1 week, 1 month, 1 year? I know this kind of special buildings from Elvenar, but cannot remember the periodView attachment 8183

I have the feeling this will only work once, 5 days then will become only a happiness building.

So you need 365/5=73 of them from the event, put one collect 5 days, then delete it, because I dont think will be stackable either.

This is what I got, but according to the documentation, it should be attack for attacking army for the Deadman's Boathouse. I have adjusted it in the announcement, but since I have conflicting information here, we will have to wait until tomorrow.
It should most likely be for attack for the attacking army. That way, I think there's some balance between the two buildings, unlike the Mountain Reserve Options.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Juber, Forge Fountain (2x2) assuming this will be a daily prize on the wheel? and one non-assuming question.... do they stack? by that I mean, if we plant 3 of them is it 30% for 5 days?

GateKeeper

Baronet
have to assume one of the Attack for Def is meant to be Attack for Attacking. most likely its the on the Green building, so the Army % are split 1 Att and 1 Def bonus on each, right? cause if they put Attack and Def on Attacking army.... it would be 100% chosen on the that type... ok I'll go 99% for those 1% Def Fans ;)

6zeva9

Baronet
The Time limited buildings look like a replacement for the Event Hub.
Will have to wait and see if the Antiques Dealer will take them.
Though I understand another INNO game already does this only those building disappear when their time expires.