• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Ages Event

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
either spring is replaced by this one, or we have a late spring...
EDIT:
upgrade_icon_grand_monarchs.png
"grand monarchs"

Last edited:

Pafton

Viceroy
Last year spring ran from 25 March to 14 April, and the "birthday" falls on the 17th... so they could probably squeeze in both if they want.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Two new backgrounds was added for the Stone Ages and Industrial. Put them in my first post, but they are just as blurred out as the other two and yes they do look identical in pairs.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Birthday-Bonus: might come separate to the ages event
seems to be a residential - size 4x4

Grand King - Level 1

Grand King - Level2

Grand Queen - Level 1

Grand Queen - Level 2

Main Building of Ages Event:
seems to be of size 4x5 (probably not a Workshop, as was guessed previously by me - more likely to be some kind of specialty building like golden crops)
"Golden Orerry" Level 1-10

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If the Orerry really is a workshop, I wonder what it could produce that would warrant 10 building levels...

at a size of 3.5 sleigh builders, or a cidermill level 7, I would not expect less than 15 FP/day, 30 goods/8h or something like that... otherwise, I doubt, players will be interested in a building like this...

Pafton

Viceroy
If the Orerry really is a workshop, I wonder what it could produce that would warrant 10 building levels...

at a size of 3.5 sleigh builders, or a cidermill level 7, I would not expect less than 15 FP/day, 30 goods/8h or something like that... otherwise, I doubt, players will be interested in a building like this...
Since it's the tenth birthday reward, I'm pretty sure it will be a VERY strong building.

Devilsangel

Baronet

Not sure it will turn out to be a workshop...the Golden Crops/pirateship/timelessdojo also have a W_SS prefix

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Not sure it will turn out to be a workshop...the Golden Crops/pirateship/timelessdojo also have a W_SS prefix
Yeah, you are right!

They seem to use W_SS only for a small selection of buildings of various kinds... I had seen it been used for the SAJM Workshops recently and only concluded it would be a general change from the P_SS