• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

esoterism

Squire
Get creative inno!
This is true that Inno lack of creativity, all events are copycats of previous years, this is dull, nothing new, this is way too much repetitive.
They try to cover this lack of creativityby enveloping it into this Event Hub things, which is totally useless as well. It bings NOTHING !! This is ludicrous.

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
At the same time, without criticizing yourself, is this feedback still useful?
I very rarely see reviews / advice applied by developers.

Like the future colony, the Mughals, I have not found this suggestion once in 5 different communities.
The closest is here, the Vedics, but it's 2,000 years after the Mughals!

Just like the bugs on the GB FI, which was installed on the lives before corrections.
So yes, you have made tiny changes to its rewards but very far from all the suggestions made.

So @lordwasa I'm wondering if the info got back to the developers or / and if they have anything to do with it.
Your feedback is always appreciated and forwarded and based on feedback changes may be made by the gamedevelopers.
They can be smaller or bigger changes.

If it comes to the power of Grand Prize buildings, there is a certain variation in their bonusses.
We know you like bonus for your attacking army, however we can and will not add it to every Grand Prize building.
Now you will have a defensive army bonus, last event you had a attacking army bonus and with st patrick a variation on the Crow's Nest.

The more people give feedback the bigger the chance that things may change.

Jules

Squire
Maybe one suggestion would be for developers to rethink how they want to balance the %-defense per square for the building. Right now, it looks like they ballpark copied the magnitude of %-attack per square of other (attack) buildings and just changed it to defense. Given the direction of the game that does not seem very balanced. Maybe if you dramatically increased the %-defense per square more people would see this as a viable strategy.

knycknac

Farmer
I will agree what is the building worth not much to 90% of players so no real incentive to do anyhting much than get the box for next event

Now for this event yet again like last year you can have a 70 odd% win for a match and lose more often than win i have lost 4 out of 5 today
this was the same last year so little change.

AS for buildings how about having the ability to rotate buildings
How about having GB that creates extra space in city
How about being able to do something with the Hundreds of sets we have in surplus
Why bother about defence exactly when top players have 2k+attck and 1k+def and can get to level 140 in BG if not higher and as entioned looting is something of the past.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
The more people give feedback the bigger the chance that things may change.
The community doesn't claim attack every time, just useful diversity.
And if you do decide to offer defense, it might be time for the developers to realize its current uselessness.
Give us a single example where defense can be useful, apart from at a young age.

Sinitar

Regent
Now for this event yet again like last year you can have a 70 odd% win for a match and lose more often than win i have lost 4 out of 5 today
this was the same last year so little change.
Actually I have 41% wins of total matches(19/46),and I choose every time hardo_O

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
In regards to the building:

While I'm not that person, I'm sure *someone* out there still values stats for their defending army. They may be newer players, but that's fine. So an odd building with defensive bonuses seems fine. For the rest of us we just evaluate it as if those bonuses don't exist.

I'd argue if anything the change needed to the Abbey is give it 1 more FP and call it a day (same footprint as the suishun mill which also had a bonus most do not value any longer, give it the same FP?). But even without that, it's "fine". For someone whose city is not yet packed, it's worth building as a 10 FP 25 goods building. For very advanced players whose cities are packed, we sell it to the antique dealer or skip the event. And that's fine too.

If the intention is to improve the PvP arena by making this a must have building that happens to have defense so the armies are a bit more interesting, they should go a little further with the non-defense stats of the building. Juice the FP to 13-14 such that it's one of the most space-efficient FP buildings in the game and most will build it for that reason and we'll pick up the bonus you want us to have. But we don't know that's the intention - it might just be a newbie building :)

CrashBoom

Legend
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING

index.php

having done quest 22 of 55 is definitely not having the event questline completed like the text says

:rolleyes:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
what's the best strategy to get maximum daily prizes in tournament? medium opponent?

Depends on your %s. Medium opponent will pretty much always be better than easy opponent (it only needs to have half the winning percentage of your easy opponent). But if you get a hard opponent with a biased matchup sometimes that'll be better than the medium opponent too. If your hard win chance is more than 2/3 of your medium win chance it's better.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Did any of you guys work out the way to get the best possible chance of winning, when selecting players against the opposing team? Or do we just click at random, hoping that the percentage goes up?
Also, every player has a chance to get a double reward, but is that in the training or in the tournament? And how much can it go up?
My mind is full of question marks at the moment and I don't know what would be the best strategy.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING

index.php

having done quest 22 of 55 is definitely not having the event questline completed like the text says

:rolleyes:
I see, it's part of the progress reward, actually surprisingly the second one. Replacing the
first large sum bonus event currency. Thought they would've been smarter about this and
just making it an reward that you would receive by finishing the final quest next to the final
bits of event currency. Would also have made far more sense, in particular with the description
given in this new gimmicky building.

Owl II

Emperor
Did any of you guys work out the way to get the best possible chance of winning, when selecting players against the opposing team? Or do we just click at random, hoping that the percentage goes up?
  • attack.png

Attacking players are more effective against midfielders
  • Mid.png

Midfielders are more effective against defenders
  • defense.png

Defenders are more effective against attackers

Also, every player has a chance to get a double reward, but is that in the training or in the tournament? And how much can it go up?
My mind is full of question marks at the moment and I don't know what would be the best strategy.
Сhance to get X2 is 0.2% at the first level. It increases by 0.2 with each player level. So you will have a 1% chance to double the reward at level 5. I wouldn't count on it. Without donat, at least. This only works for the training

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Сhance to get X2 is 0.2% at the first level. It increases by 0.2 with each player level. So you will have a 1% chance to double the reward at level 5. I wouldn't count on it. Without donat, at least. This only works for the training
Ok! It's definitely negligible.
Regarding the selection of players, I know the basic rules but I still haven't figured why switching players with the same color will yield a different total chance of winning, so there must be some kind of mechanics that I didn't get.

Owl II

Emperor
Ok! It's definitely negligible.
Regarding the selection of players, I know the basic rules but I still haven't figured why switching players with the same color will yield a different total chance of winning, so there must be some kind of mechanics that I didn't get.
Obviously, a player's strength depends on their level. The higher the level, the higher the chances of winning. However, the higher the level of your team as a whole, the stronger the opponent you will get.

Owl II

Emperor
That is, no matter how you up your team, the chances of winning will remain in the same range for all three levels. You will not be able to up the team so you can win hard matches with a 70% chance

But the higher the strength of the team as a whole, the more league points you can earn if you win

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I know I still don't understand all the finer points of the English language, but isn't the word "huge" too much?

View attachment 6982
Absolutely in my opinion. It's rather a "big" boost, not huge. In particular since we can
popping up a 100% 8h booster at any time we desire. If they kept it on the 300% as in the
earlier SS from the original announcement, it would've been more worth the title "huge" if you ask me.

Grand prize feedback
Anyways I'll like to coming back on my earlier opinion for this grand prize. Looking at it as a
defence boosting event building, it is pretty decant. Even with its size. It won't become in
any capacity one of my more favourite event buildings but it definitely doesn't falls in the
not worth the effort category. Yet I wished that the defensive bonuses wouldn't be so limited
to PvE tower and city defence. Granting an slight benefit for the guild or something would
make such bonuses a bit more appealing in my opinion. The defensive GB's were a decant
attempt but became victim of how GvG works and the defensive bonus cap of 75%. Which
is laughable compared to attack bonuses. Anyways I feel like pointing this out is relevant
for the event. As it does matter for this grand prize and does affect the valuation from
players.
Oh well regardless I'm looking a bit more positive towards this building on this second
thought. It looks decant in my collection. Despite me not looking actively for defensive
bonuses.

Quest & gameplay feedback
For further feedback on the event. I feel weirded out and disappointed from the
decision for giving gimmicky off city grid building bonus as second progress reward
felt deceived by the description that the bonuses are granting for event completion and
instead it's replacing the first large additional sum of event currency. Something that is far
more valuable in my opinion than a wacky temporary post event bonus. Anyways I
consider it as a bug or design error. Hopefully this mistake will be corrected and the reward
booster will be placed in the final quest for event completion.
The minigame appears less bugged and far
more fair play than some other years. So, on
that side cheers up.:) Glad the training is an decant minigame. Hopefully we don't need to
be lucky in the competition for obtaining maximum lvl for the grand prize.

Salut à tous!

Enfin le bâtiment est déjà mieux que le moulin de l'évent printanier ...
Chaque bâtiment a son utilité et pour les producteurs, ça leur doit avoir une chance de tenir un peu plus face au niveau de leurs voisins attaquants. Ce n'est pas un mauvais bâtiment, tout dépend ensuite de ses statistiques de défense militaire de ville.
Inno devrait mettre les pillages possible 3 fois par jour comme ça vous trouverez le bâtiment utile lol.

Moi je pense que ce n'est pas un bâtiment inintéressant, on est libre de le prendre ou pas sinon on se rabat sur les cadeaux journaliers. Vous gagnez quelque chose qu'ils arrivent donc la vie est belle ^^. Et si ça vous embête de faire les quêtes et bien ne faites pas l'évênement tout simplement. Innov devrait créer un bouton masquer l'évênement pour ceux qui se plaignent ^^.

Merci Inno pour tout ce que vous faites. Si j'ai une seule choisi à dire, c'est qu'il serait intéressant de rendre forge of empire plus poussé dans l'évolution des unités ou bâtiments par des productions combinées de ressources offrant une ressource spéciale permettant ensuite d'acheter auprès du marchand ou d'un armurier des éléments de défense ou offensif avec bien sûr de la difficulté ... Enfin c'est un autre débat.
Lié à l'évent, on est libre, on prend ou on ne prend pas ou on ne joue pas ça se résume à ça.

Sans savoir les statistiques du bâtiment je ne peux pas dire à Inno si il est intéressant par sa taille ...

En tout cas bon jeu à tous, c'est le principal!!!