• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I have raised questions about this.
Technically speaking there are only a limited amount of quests after which you unlock the bonusquests which are unlocked daily.
However I agree that the current system is unclear and confusing.
Thanks I'm just curious and a bit confused with the intentions behind the current setup. I guess
only time will tell.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Think the main building is actually pretty useful for many players that play a more casual game, but don't like getting plundered. Might also have some temporary use for casual players who have advanced a bit too quickly and need a reprieve from plundering. If paired with a level 10 Galata, gives them some time to build up their city and attack GBs, while the goods help them negotiate a bit more in GE. hard-core players have more effective options, but for those who play just for fun, and can't be bothered with rearranging RL around collection times, it's a pretty good option.

I've got other, older building that give less per tile, so it makes sense even for me to put it up for a while, and AD it once it's no longer useful. Plus, I actually like the way it looks, especially next to a Terracotta Vineyard.

qaccy

Emperor
Give us a single example where defense can be useful, apart from at a young age.
Defense is useful in Oceanic and especially Virtual Future, where Turturrets and Rocket Troops make Rogues essentially irrelevant when attacking. Makes it a lot easier to defend when you can transform 7 Rogues in two attacks!

I am humored and confused as to how this #1 player never got his name reported. I'm guessing he bought a bunch of cards and kept buying tournament tickets is how he has 10x the points as #2?

Attachments

• foe-soccer01.png
    foe-soccer01.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 50

Sinitar

Regent
only first 10 places/ranks are importent in the tournament, thats only possible with spending lots of diamonds
and no it have nothing to do with luck
in other games its called Pay to Win
Luck is only if you remain in gold league without spend diamonds :)

Aerendil

Squire
If you had the same chance, then it would be around 1.68% or around every 60th time.
3 losses at 48% in a row , 3 losses at 52% in a row, 4 losses at 50% for me. Its not funny anymore
Dont click rematch, because the number generator doesnt produce random number, it has a too high correlation
(correlation means that the next number is dependant of the previous one, whereas random number should not be correlated)

Fix the studpid number generator, Innosoft :mad:

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
The number of gain a huge amount of happiness quests are too plentiful. This
seriously reducing the ability to finish the quests in time.

qaccy

Emperor
Yeah, I wish Inno would do more to move away from quests that are basically just 'build and delete a bunch of buildings until the quest is complete'. Any objective asking to build something (or gain happiness) can just be replaced with paying coins and/or supplies at least, if something more interesting or engaging can't be thought of.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
In tournament matches, in previous years, didn't you see your win percentage change with each card you added? Now you have to have all five cards placed to see what your win percentage is. That makes it much more difficult to see which color cards you should stack and play.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Maybe you have done too much asking us to buy forge points. You have already done it many times in the same event! More than any other event in the past. In time, you will ask us to buy diamonds as well, in a quest.

Last edited: