• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2021 Event

Sinitar

Regent
That is, no matter how you up your team, the chances of winning will remain in the same range for all three levels. You will not be able to up the team so you can win hard matches with a 70% chance
Last year I had encountered 75% chance to win in a hard match(is the max?I don't know) but obviously after gaining 50 cards by a incident:rolleyes:

Sinitar

Regent
Hopefully we don't need to
be lucky in the competition for obtaining maximum lvl for the grand prize.
..it required as the bread ahahahhah
Amateur's league is required to complete the building and spent at the end +9k energy drinks(9th gran prize),else reach silver league :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Let the people say what they wish to say

1) This is Inno's forum. They set the rules. End of story.
2) They're looking for feedback ON A SPECIFIC TOPIC. If you go off topic, they have all the right in the world to tell you to stick to the topic at hand. You can easily create a new thread if you wish to discuss that other topic.

Just like the bugs on the GB FI, which was installed on the lives before corrections.
So yes, you have made tiny changes to its rewards but very far from all the suggestions made.

We can make suggestions. The devs have no obligation to make those suggestions a reality. Expecting such a thing to happen is entitled and silly.
Yes, we can hope they will listen, of course. And it does feel good when you feel like your issues with the game are being addressed, but there's many different people with many different views and ideas; you can never please everyone. The devs don't only make the games for one type of player. They have to keep the bigger picture in mind.

Anyway....
On topic: I think the reward building is fine. And it looks nice.
And no; I don't care to have def, but the building also provides FPs and goods. So imo it's fine. Not great, but fine.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Last year I had encountered 75% chance to win in a hard match(is the max?I don't know) but obviously after gaining 50 cards by a incident:rolleyes:
This is more an anomaly than a norm. Yes, I noticed also if you not strengthen the team for a long time, then the opponent becomes stronger, and your chances of winning are lower. Situation was reversed in your case.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

This is more an anomaly than a norm. Yes, I noticed also if you not strengthen the team for a long time, then the opponent becomes stronger, and your chances of winning are lower. Situation was reversed in your case.

Yes, the situation described arises because you were matched based on your old strength, gained some cards, and now get the same matches that were already lined up but now they're easier. If it was somewhat predictable to be able to gain significant number of cards repeatedly this could even be a strategy in and of itself. But as soon as you win that 1 match, you'll be matched based on your new strength and it won't in general be any easier or harder than if you'd gained no cards. Maybe the biggest whale might get easier matches eventually if it restricts itself to real accounts and doesn't add extra-strong bots to match with.

I don't think there's a specific maximum, but in practice it's very hard to make a "sure" thing.

Sinitar

Regent
In any case, here I had sometimes 55% chance to win in a hard match when I can use only a single type of players(for example 5 defenders vs 3 Attackers and 2 defenders)

Aerendil

Squire
I the like the event mechanics, but still dont get how the points are calculated in tournament

But the hardcore gamers, who spend money in the game, dont need this event bulding
maybe 11% on attack/defense for both attacking and defending army?
or make the buidling smaller 2x2, 3 FP 11% def+att at lvl 5

Cleitomachus

Marquis
The number of times you ask us to buy forge points is increasing.
And it is not 2-3 points that you asked for a few years ago, but 5 each time. We are walking on the 5th day and it is already the 3rd time that you ask us - in the same event - to buy 5 fp.
This is very insidious, since you know very well that their price increases with each purchase. At some point, this must stop. Such a demand is undesirable to us.

-Alin-

Emperor
Well, got about half(7k bottles-7 winner plazas kits) of daily prizes compared to the last year event and using the same strategy in selecting players ...

Archaeology SCREWED, Soccer, SCREWED aswell.

Owl II

Emperor
I want to say thanks to the devs for putting the WP kits in DS on the 43rd day of the event. But they could have on 42 day :) seriously, thanks for that

Emberguard

Emperor
I know I still don't understand all the finer points of the English language, but isn't the word "huge" too much?

View attachment 6982
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING

index.php

having done quest 22 of 55 is definitely not having the event questline completed like the text says

:rolleyes:

Just thinking aloud here, I wonder if it'll stay at 150% or if you'd get it doubled for completing both the Rush and Daily questlines given this observation earlier:
So now we know why the image for the event hub was altered - the 300% supplies was misleading as it was *better* than what we should expect ;)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Considering the strong feelins about the bonus so far, we have requested for this text to be changed.
Once the bonus is unlocked, according to the text we've completed the quests of the event. I may
have missed it but was unlocking the bonus intended to be part of the reward of the final event
quest? To me it appears so and that the reward was brought down as the second milestone
event quests reward for Beta testing. As with a much lower number of quests needed to be completed
more (beta) players will unlock it.
It's just a thought that crossed my mind and to me it appears logical in that sentence and that we will
see in future events their bonuses unlocked as part of the final event quest. Since that would be truly
completion of the event. As the text suggest... I'm just asking for this event specifically

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Once the bonus is unlocked, according to the text we've completed the quests of the event. I may
have missed it but was unlocking the bonus intended to be part of the reward of the final event
quest? To me it appears so and that the reward was brought down as the second milestone
event quests reward for Beta testing. As with a much lower number of quests needed to be completed
more (beta) players will unlock it.
It's just a thought that crossed my mind and to me it appears logical in that sentence and that we will
see in future events their bonuses unlocked as part of the final event quest. Since that would be truly
completion of the event. As the text suggest... I'm just asking for this event specifically
I have raised questions about this.
Technically speaking there are only a limited amount of quests after which you unlock the bonusquests which are unlocked daily.
However I agree that the current system is unclear and confusing.