• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

qaccy

Emperor
Two bad effects. 5 goods in 6 squares is pathetic (and the same as probably the least popular train car). and the defense is only worth a little more than 1 square. Free crap is still crap. Just antique dealer fodder.

The 2 FP train car was the only one remotely desirable - and that was at least in part because of interaction with the blue galaxy doubling. 5 goods wasn't enough on the train car to be worth adding for blue galaxy effect (15 goods from a sleigh builder undoubled is better than a chance of doubling 5) and it's not enough here. 5% defense for attacking army meanwhile isn't worth much at all (1.25 squares of sentinel outpost).

Not considering the availability here though. Sentinel Outposts have to be chosen to go after during events (which are time-limited), and at the expense of other prizes for those on a budget. This building doesn't have to be chosen; it's basically a free prize for participating. Players in diamond/platinum leagues will be getting them without having to use up event currency nor hoping to get lucky enough to win one.

If this was, for example, a choice between getting fragments for the SoH or fragments for this Road, sure, this building's less appealing. But since it's not a choice and doesn't require any extra effort to acquire, I still say it's fine as-is. The addition of this building, at the very least, means we're getting more stuff for doing the same things we're already doing!

1BFA

Viceroy
Not considering the availability here though. Sentinel Outposts have to be chosen to go after during events (which are time-limited), and at the expense of other prizes for those on a budget. This building doesn't have to be chosen; it's basically a free prize for participating. Players in diamond/platinum leagues will be getting them without having to use up event currency nor hoping to get lucky enough to win one.

If this was, for example, a choice between getting fragments for the SoH or fragments for this Road, sure, this building's less appealing. But since it's not a choice and doesn't require any extra effort to acquire, I still say it's fine as-is. The addition of this building, at the very least, means we're getting more stuff for doing the same things we're already doing!

Do we have confirmation that we ONLY get this at the end of the tournament and not % of chances when solving an encounter? If we do get these fragments for solving the encounter then the % of other prizes are indeed impacted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
The addition of this building, at the very least, means we're getting more stuff for doing the same things we're already doing!

I'm still not clear that this is true: how do we get those fragments? Are they preempting statue fragments and thus we're getting worse stuff for things we were already doing? :p

1BFA

Viceroy
I'm still not clear that this is true: how do we get those fragments? Are they preempting statue fragments and thus we're getting worse stuff for things we were already doing? :p

Exactly now soh is what around 50% when you win an encounter...will it go down to 25% and the new one 25%?

qaccy

Emperor

As I understand it, they're only awarded at the end of a battleground. And, like the screenshot above indicates, they're simply added on to the normal rewards, replacing nothing.

1BFA

Viceroy
Please note, as this was introduced after the end of the latest Battleground, the fragments for the Road of Victory were not awarded for the completed round and will be awarded from the upcoming season onwards.

@Dudettas Can we get confirmation from dev team if there Road of Victory fragments were also added as a random prize when a player successfully finishes an encounter (similar to SoH fragments). OR is it only awarded at the end of season (similar to guild power)

1BFA

Viceroy
@Dudettas Can we get confirmation from dev team if there Road of Victory fragments were also added as a random prize when a player successfully finishes an encounter (similar to SoH fragments). OR is it only awarded at the end of season (similar to guild power)

@Dudettas Can you please find out which rewards% were nerfed to add the new reward? e.g. did SoH % went down from 50% to 25% and we get new one 25% or something like that?

1BFA

Viceroy
i wish you would take out those new fragments out of the drop pool, as reward at the end ok fine, but not for fighting/negotiating

Also in future it would be nice if this kind of vital information part of the announcement. Because I reckon you would have already received a lot of feedback by this time.

DeletedUser8262

The more i think about RoV fragments being available only to the top 2 leagues the more convinced i am that it is not only unfair but it also deliberately introduces a fundamental imbalance to the game, please do not think this is sour grapes, i have cities that will win and others that will lose out.
No doubt when the top guys are deemed to have enough RoV another reward will be devised and awarded in the same fashion, while this will sustain their interest and their ability to complete even more GBG fights it will imbalance things even more.
I hope that the decision will be reviewed and changed but i know from experience that this is unlikely, in that case i'll use the language that will be understood and withdraw my financial support of the game

Tanmay11

Regent
Do you know that fore sure? Maybe they added them without decreasing other items chance to drop.
possible.
so far ive got 10 fragmets for 57 fights and 1 negotiation. Don't think ive ever got so low number of fps(30).

Last edited:

The Babelus

Steward
Not amazed by the prize. 3x2 building... It should at least 8% Def. for Attacking units (If I plant 6 Sentinel Outposts, aj get 6% and do not have to connect it). Or let it to 5% and increase goods to 10 at least

Elya2

Farmer
that is really a
TERRIBLE
building

5 goods and 5% boost ?

let's compare 2 of them (10 goods, 10%) with what you can build instead on the same space
1 Sleigh Builder
6 Sentinal Outpost lv. 2
there you get 15 goods and 24%

I strongly agree. I know it's not easy to get 6 Sentinal Outpost with upgrades but when you build your city for years you don't want something bad here. You can put SO wherever you wish and you don't have to connect it with anything for bonus.
Diamond and platinum league restriction sounds fair for me, but for platinum and diamond players it's very bad building.

DeletedUser8707

I also think the building is too big - or the prize too bad. lets say 1 field equalizes sentinel outpost - so the other 5 fields for 5 goods? o_O
i would say: add at least 2 fp
I think building is OK, but League requirement can be removed so it can be "GbG improvement" else we may call it "TOP league reward improvement".