• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Motivate All. I know it's an often requested feature, but I would love to see it. Manually aiding each of your friends, guild mates and neighbors (up to 300 people per day) is tedious, unfun and especially bad user experience for players with repetitive strain injuries. All the mouse movements really add up, and it makes it a really bad experience where you either have to play through that, or be an unpopular friend, guild mate etc. For such an important feature it's a terrible user experience to have to repetitively click some buttons. This is not entertaining, and makes it a chore instead of an enjoyable part of the game.
In this case, that any building, GB included, be lootable if it is not motivated!
Thus, if we can motivate all his friends at once, this act must become more important than at present so that we can keep a minimum of interaction between friends and make a good selection essential.

Nyafka

Merchant
In a settings, could we set an AWAY message for incoming private messages. When I am away for few days. Set an automatic answer for messages. After I come back, just unclick the enable, and done. Like as /AWAY in Mirc, or Outlook ....

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
It will be part of update 1.209, the update will be dedicated to your ideas and suggestions.
This request has been made on every market, which will mean a lot of ideas will be suggested.
Even if your idea hasn't been included in the update, it might be included in future updates when a feature gets an overhaul, performance improvements etc.
But to answer your question, yes there will be a list what was included (the changelog itself), but there will most likely not be a list of all rejected ideas.

Goldra

Marquis
Most of the ideas exposed here, have been posted in Ideas & Suggestions before. And have been ignorated or eliminated for not enough support. Now, you made a call for a brainstorming and say that the ideas will be implemented in update 1209 or after. I dont understand...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Most of the ideas exposed here, have been posted in Ideas & Suggestions before. And have been ignorated or eliminated for not enough support. Now, you made a call for a brainstorming and say that the ideas will be implemented in update 1209 or after. I dont understand...

Most will likely be ignored again. Either for being outside the scope of a QoL sprint (the idea should be suggestions to make the game easier to navigate/use without adding much for power) or for philosophical reasons.

Nothing wrong with trying to gather people's thoughts in one place though rather than go sifting through the suggestions forum that most don't even frequent because it's assumed it's ignored anyways ;)

One idea that just came to me when playing on my phone and fighting manually:
Could the same marking of units on the map (when clicking on a unit in the unit fighting order) be applied and implement on mobile, the same way it works on the computer? As it makes fighting (manually) mich more fun and more calculatable if you actually know which unit will fight back first etc...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
My main question remained unanswered :
Will we have a summary of the suggestions made?
@lordwasa : What I would especially like to understand is which suggestion is part of the sprint and which not (for what reason) !
Because we play the game, we put together ideas, information, but I wonder if we are not pissing in a violin.
Innogames not knowing how to communicate properly, it gives us the clear impression that we are not considered.
To have an explanation of you or of inno would be a mark of respect.

Heath00INT

Farmer
Everything is a two way street
Give respect and you will receive respect.
This goes in both directions.

So lets stop fighting with words and lets all work together to make them game better.
Any negative feedback , send it to my attorney :mad:

BeeVee

Squire
Add an alpha testing team to the development team
Before launching a new version on the beta server the development team should have performed some basic alpha testing.
This would avoid many frustrations and keep the beta testing community happy and motivated.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Everything is a two way street
Give respect and you will receive respect.
This goes in both directions.
Did you need to quote a saying to make yourself interesting, or did you see a speaker lacking respect for the community or Inno?
If you saw a lack of respect, you could just as well report it by private message as wanting to pass yourself off as the white knight!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Apply +1 turn negotiation from tavern to:
Japanese Settlement
GbG
Missions negotiating

&

Expand SC's chances to Japanese settlement

This will make those features more consistently through the game and improves
it overall

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Apply +1 turn negotiation from tavern to:
Japanese Settlement
GbG
Missions negotiating

&

Expand SC's chances to Japanese settlement

This will make those features more consistently through the game and improves
it overall

The non-GE negotiations are balanced around not having it. They'd have to increase the number of options to assume you're using it if they made that change.