• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

vesgouo

Baronet
GBG Sector Labeling
Oh mama, where do I begin on this? Each time a guild leader tells the guild where to strike (C3Z for example), I could be clicking on each sector trying to find this location, thus wasting those precious seconds. By the time I reach that sector, it is already done. I'm out from fighting until the next time. Had the sectors been labeled, it would make things easier and less frustrating.

PLZ DO THIS!

-> And made the map more "single". Like... perfect aligned sectors.. something similar to the hive of GVG. Not this actual mess

-> And change the sector names to A-1, B1-1, B1-2, C1-1, C1-2, C1-3, C1-4..... and remove those terrible sector names. you can even leave it in a corner below if you want, but nobody cares about them, we just want coordinates to guide our guilds.

Thunderdome

Emperor
And in GBG a sector with a BLOCK mark, it should really be BLOCKED, preventing attacks.
Or at least we have some kind of historic that indicates to me who was the member who go against the orders and attacked where he shouldn't have
I cannot tell you how much we get that happening in our guild where there's always a "trigger happy" yahoo who keeps on attacking to no end thus costing us, especially when we have relations with other guilds. Without a way of telling who done it, all the leaders can do is get mad and throw a few words our way.

I guess I missed this part, but glad you placed it. So +1000.

Dessire

Regent
- motivate all players who have motivated you within 48 hours:
motivate all players doesn't allow you identify who are those players who almost never motivates you. See who hasn't motivated you within 48 hours is very useful to know which player should be deleted from your friends list.

- let players add up to 140 players instead of 80

- Increase the limit of FPs we can collect accordint the age/era of the player.

- do the changes for GBGrounds tha I have said in page 4 of this topic: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...uild-battlegrounds-a-big-failure.13871/page-4

- change the skills and bonuses of certain GBuildings like the colosseum: produces random units of your age. at level 80 could be 50 units very useful for new players. Notredame produces goods of your previous age + goods to your guild's treasury of your previous age.

- change some events like the spring event, halloween event, summer event, etc. A lot of years and we still have the same events. . .

- let players move their expansions in construction mode. What happens if a players by mistake put a new expansion in a place where is useless for him/her for example?

- creat a method to identify who are the players who use macros to do tons of reccuring quest or fights per day while they are sleeping for example. ,if a player press 3 times in a row the same pixel, the player is using a hack or third program to abusse the game, because is almost impossible press the same pixel 3 times in row with your finger or your mouse.

- most part of the items you can get in the ADealer are useless. It doesn't matter if the ADealer offers you only good things like kits of the celtic forest or botanical rotunda or crow's nest kits, if you don't have the coins, you'll not be able to buy everything. please, delete all those useless items please.

- since virtual future or SAM, buildings related to those ages are useless, atleast 99% of them. Which is the point of keep adding new buildings ? with only 1 or 2 military buildings + GBuildings is enough! there are some ideas to change this, like a kit that allows give the bonuses of X event building to a normal building. 1 extra FP if the original building gives FPs or 10 extra goods or 5% extra attack could be a good reason to use those kits and have again normal buildings in the city like years ago.

- delete GvG, most players don't use it and it could give to servers a better state, less lag, bugs, etc. With only GBGrounds is enough.

- let players complete tons of recurring quests in one time. for example, if the recurring quest asks for 200 FP and a player spend 2000 FPs, after spend those FPs, a window should appear, showing all the rewards earned by completing 10 times that recurring quest. that is a better option than skip tons of missions over and over again.
by
- when you block a player, you can still see his/her coments in group chats, guild chats, or global chat. change that please. by blocking a player, you and that player can't see any message from you or that player, instead, he/she and you only can see somethig like ***** or "this message has been blocked and you can't see it".

- let players buy FPs with supplies too or pay supplies to decrease the cost of gold necessary to buy FPs.

- let players exchange 900 blueprints for 1 insta level of any GBuilding. if a player has arc at level 150 and have 1800 blueprints (200 in each of the 9 squares), that player can trade them for 2 levels = insta level 152.

- Meeeedaaals are useless. let them trade for packs of 100 FP. like 10K medals for 100 FP the first time, 11K medalds for the second, time, etc.

- Cristals of the antique dealer are also useless!! I already have more than 2500!! I almost never use them! let us trade them for coins of the ADealer for example.

- There are some portraits that thousands of players wont get ever. let them buy for diamonds or cristals in the ADealer.

- Let us have a way to change the day for night! add a dark layer at the screen and add color only if buildings are under that layer, to let us think that the day time is night! :D
only 2 likes? well atleast is better than nothing, thanks for those 2 likes and please, do not let my post die. those ideas should be added yes or yes !

Big Baloney

Farmer
just fix the live struggles:
WbuMp86.jpeg

Trigger Settlement Exclamation When Building is Idle
Mostly this is for the begining of expeditions before production buildings are in place, but the settlement will sit idle and the user will have no idea that their buildings are complete and ready for productions until the next time they check in on it. And then aside from that, settlements do not afford a lot of idle time for buildings that are not producing anyway. If the settlement triggers when productions are done, why not when buildings are idle?

thelegend88

Squire
oh here's one more:

Battle outcome window should be dismissable by pressing escape (or clicking outside of it). Right now you can only dismiss it by clicking directly on the button at the bottom, which means mouse movements and a click. This disrupts your flow if you are clicking through large amounts of gvg and gbg battles :) plus, a lot of other windows are already dismissable by escape button, so why is this one still made modal?

Nyxx

Merchant
GB Browser
I would like to be able to see all the available great buildings where I can invest in a spreadsheet-ish form. I would also like to filter the results.

Autoreplace troop losses
A simple tickbox somewhere in the troop management screen. When active, after combat casualties (dead + wounded units) are replaced by full health units of the same troop (if available)

AGranolaBar

Squire
Remove a guild member from GBG
Possibility for a leader to remove a member from GBG for a determined period of time. By remove i mean he's not able to nego or fight or do any type of action in GBG - like a temporary ban.

or
History of GBG actions
List of GBG actions by member, date, hour, sector. Helps see when someone flips a sector/goes rogue.