• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your Feedback for our Announcements is needed!

Yekk

Regent
Please keep your feedback to the topic. The topic is how we can improve our announcements.

You need then to change the title as all your posts are announcements. From announcing change logs to replying here. The problem is even though you do your job well somewhere above you Inno decided to release a flawed change where common sense should have been pull it and fix it then release.

napodavout

Merchant
HELLO
Personally, I greatly appreciate the approach on your part.
I think it would be nice to let us participate in your future evolutions of the games.
Example battlefields what possible evolution ??.
can be create discussion groups on certain subjects
answer our questions from time to time ??
example what future for guild against guild ??
THANK YOU
Icône de validation par la communauté

BONJOUR
Perso j'apprécie énormément la démarche de votre part .
Je pense serais sympa de nous faires participer dans les futur évolutions du jeux .
exemple champs de batailles quel évolution possible ??.
peut être créer des groupes de discussion sur certain sujets
répondre de temps en temps a nos questions ??
exemple quel avenir pour guilde contre guild ??
MERCI
Ouvrir dans Google Traduction

Commentaires
Résultats Web
Google Traduction
https://translate.google.fr › ...

Ce service gratuit de Google traduit instantanément des mots, des expressions et des pages Web du français vers plus de 100 autres langues.

Reverso | Traduction gratuite, Dictionnaire, Grammaire
https://www.reverso.net › text_translation

Reverso.net : service de traduction gratuite en Anglais, Allemand, Espagnol, Italien, Russe, Hebreu, Portugais, Chinois, Japonais, Français.
Context · ‎Correcteur d'orthographe · ‎Correcteur anglais

À la une
1633208708042.jpeg
1633208708080.pngFrance Bleu
Traduire en occitan
Il y a 2 jours
1633208708121.jpeg
1633208708189.pngActuaLitté
Une histoire de la traduction en 70 portraits
Il y a 1 jour
Tout afficher
Résultats Web
DeepL Translate : le meilleur traducteur au monde
https://www.deepl.com › translator

... néerlandais, polonais, portugais, roumain, russe, slovaque, slovène, suédois, tchèque. Écrivez ou collez votre texte ici. Traduction en : français.

traduire - Traduction anglaise – Linguee
https://www.linguee.fr › francais-anglais › traduire

Le défi consiste à traduire les engagements en actions concrètes. — The challenge is to convert the commitments into concrete actions. plus rare :.
Traduction - — Wikipédia
https://fr.wikipedia.org › wiki › Traduction

La traduction (dans son acception principale de traduction interlinguale) est le fait de faire passer un texte rédigé dans une langue (« langue source », ou ...

Traducteur PONS | Traduction de texte enrichie à l'aide
https://fr.pons.com › traduction-texte

Traduire et copier. Nos utilisateurs l'ont souhaité, alors le voici : le bouton de copie sous le champ cible avec lequel vous pouvez copier en un clic la ...

GOOGLE TRADUCTION : 5 FONCTIONNALITÉS UTILES
https://www.youtube.com › watch
Vidéo pour traduction

Traduction - Translation. Attention ! JavaScript n'est pas activé. Vous devez activer JavaScript dans votre navigateur pour pouvoir utiliser Lexilogos ...

Recherches associées
traduction français anglais
google traduction français anglais
traduction anglais
traduction français-espagnol
traduction reverso
traduction anglais arabe
deepl traduction
traduction allemand-français
Navigation par pages

Attachments

• 1633208543780.png
    1633208543780.png
    312 bytes · Views: 2

1BFA

Viceroy
The announcements should be open in terms of features that are in current release but a fix is in works.

E.g. You changed how Virgo Project works after release. If you already knew it was gonna change..be honest and add it to release
2 GT cost

Don't do hidden updates without announcing that impacts masses
Changing GBG matching logic

Add Known issues in the current release

It is much easier to trust if you are open about issues.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Change logs of mobile has these statements.

"Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet"

Because of that,mobile devices are kept in myth for so many updates when will arrive and when got arrived. For example, production carousel auto zoom removed for PC, but for mobile its not happened yet and making us to read the above paragraph. Is it make any sense.

Give version information and fixed details correctly for mobile too. Also, no idea about how many updates are pending still. Please rectify it.

Put the announcement in the feedback thread. I don't like having to go to multiple pages to see the announcement, write my feedback, go back to the announcement, change my feedback. Its really annoying and unnecessary to just have a blank feedback thread with a link to the announcement.

Sometimes information on announcements is not organized in a very cohesive way. For example, there is A LOT of text in the announcements and the announcements are over a page long where I have to scroll on my massive monitor to get all of the information. The relevant information (ie the event buildings and their stats) is at the bottom or the building stats ARNT INCLUDED in the announcement IE the parlor cart from this winters event was added in later! This information should be concise, at the top of the page and can be displayed as an image rather than all the text. I feel like the event building should be the selling point of the announcement, that is truly what users are the most interested in. What's the point of doing the event if there's no good price?

tl;dr
  • Too many blocks of text, use lists to outline how to do things
  • Building information not included or at the bottom of the page
  • Announcement too long, utilize spoilers
  • Feedback thread should have original announcement text as first post, at the very least put it in a spoiler
I screenshotted just the original post of winter announcement for you the devs to see how I'm seeing the announcement, comes out to over 4000 pixels in length down the page:
QSGiUjF.png

What could be done to fix this announcement?

Winter%20Logo%201.png

Dear Kings and Queens,

The Winter Event will run from October 6th, 2021 to November 7th, 2021!
This year, you'll have the chance to snatch the charming and brand new Winter Canal. You can get upgrades by playing the game and lighting match sticks. Upon reaching the maximum level, this 10 levels' branching building will offer two options: the Festive Canal and the Jolie Canal! Completing this years calendar will also grant the Parlor Car!

Festive Canal (6x4)Jolie Canal (6x4) Parlor Car (2x3)
FESTIVE.png
JOLIE.png
P-Car.png
1633798508387.png1633797996785.png1633800015441.png

1. Shuffle the stack of Mystery Presents and use 10 Stars to open one of them.
  2. *Those Stars can be collected by completing the event quest line, as well as special daily quests and in incidents hidden around your city.
  3. Each time you open a Mystery Present, you will receive a Match Stick!
  4. Use a Match Stick to light Candles inside 1, 2, or 3 town houses.
  5. Once all 20 houses are lit, you'll obtain the Special Grand Prize!
FK69MDh.png

The well known Winter Calendar will return, with 32 doors for you to open! If you open all the Winter Calendar doors, you will gain a special avatar and a new decoration for the Winter Train building: The Parlor Car! To open each door, find a calendar key in one of the presents. You can find one calendar key per day. Complete daily tasks and open more presents to obtain key parts. You need 5 key parts to make one master key, which can open any door on the calendar.

Please note: If you get double reward before finding the Daily Key, you will get a Daily Key and a Master Key Part!

1633799677709.png

As for every event, you will be able to get two new Avatars as a quest line reward! Our third Avatar, the Winter Waiter, is an unique Avatar Reward that can only be obtained through the Reward Calendar.

Each day a new Daily Special will be hidden among the Mystery Presents! When revealing a Daily Special, you will also find one of the 9 lost Reindeer! Once you have found your first Reindeer, it will reveal a hidden reward offer which can be claimed using diamonds! Collect 9 Reindeer to unlock more rewards and get yourself a better deal.

reward_icon_winter_reindeer.png
1633800539850.png
In addition, successfully completing quests within the event will reward you with you the 'Festive Grotto' that attaches to the event hub. It will provides a coin production boost for 5 days!

HUB.png

Another interesting thing was that there was no indication in the announcement of how to "claim the reindeer rewards with diamonds". I included an image of the icon to click in my version, I'm pretty sure people who haven't played the winter event before have no idea what this is or have never bothered to click it. For this I guess I just broke it down into 3 categories: event prices, how to play the event, and event rewards. Seems like there are almost too many elements to this event...? There's also no explanation on what the Festive Grotto is relative to the game (is it a new building?), and that it's supposed to go with the event hub. There's also actually no information on how to obtain the event upgrades either, most of us will know to play the game, but it is not explicitly stated. A lot of things just need to be explicitly stated and not left to assumption or clicking around the page.

Sorry if my pictures are garbage days, I was using MS Paint.

Attachments

• 1633800040123.png
    1633800040123.png
    941.3 KB · Views: 2

vidicecilia

Baronet
Since a few days ago there is feedback in the Winter Event 2021 thread and no representative of Inno seems to receive them.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Announcement section, able to see three sections. Daily changelogs, reference changelogs and forum announcement. @Juber What was the real purpose of forum announcement. Is that obsolete now or forgot to update. My feedback is to make use of that by bringing something interesting.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
From the "reference change logs", mobile only changes text is overflowing. "changes" displayed out of the banner while viewing from mobile. Just a forum banner design adjustment can be applied. Not a game related issue, just the announcements from the forum. Not a super important, but good to have bigger text getting fit in the forum announcement banners.

Yekk

Regent
It is exceptionally important that the change log have a time the change is to be implemented in each post. For Example:

"The Social bar would jump to the first place, when one of your friend requests got accepted"

Would be better said as:

• "The Social bar would jump to the first place, when one of your friend requests got accepted. This fix should be implemented at 11 AM CEST Wednesday"
It is important to remember players play from all around the world. Your Wednesday Is my Tuesday still and Thursday to others.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Specifically for events, I'd like to see any balance changes from beta to live mentioned. I know the role of the beta server is to gather feedback and data before events and features hit a larger player base, but a lot of people use the information gathered during the beta events to make strategies for the event on the live servers. So it would be really nice to know if there are any changes, such as higher/lower currency rewards, higher/lower chance of getting rewards, changes to how rewards are gathered, and so on.

1BFA

Viceroy
It is exceptionally important that the change log have a time the change is to be implemented in each post. For Example:

"The Social bar would jump to the first place, when one of your friend requests got accepted"

Would be better said as:

• "The Social bar would jump to the first place, when one of your friend requests got accepted. This fix should be implemented at 11 AM CEST Wednesday"
It is important to remember players play from all around the world. Your Wednesday Is my Tuesday still and Thursday to others.

For PC yes, problem they have is mobile updates...they cant tell you date and time.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager

Would be better said as:

Do you mean for the daily changelog or the changelog for version 1.XX?
For the daily changelog, the day is always in there for changes. The update always happens on the same time. The day is orientated on the Server time. Updates happen 09:00 AM UTC.
For regular changelog: The changes are made, when the update is done. This means, all changes are made at the same time. It is not necessary to post the same date for every change. That's why we announce the date at the beginning of the post. We can't announce the time, because the time depends on many factors, some of them are decided minutes before we start the update. We simply can't say, when exactly a update happens (except on beta, because here it is an automatic process).

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Specifically for events, I'd like to see any balance changes from beta to live mentioned. I know the role of the beta server is to gather feedback and data before events and features hit a larger player base, but a lot of people use the information gathered during the beta events to make strategies for the event on the live servers. So it would be really nice to know if there are any changes, such as higher/lower currency rewards, higher/lower chance of getting rewards, changes to how rewards are gathered, and so on.
Would it be enough to give a short summary here on the beta forum at the end of the event announcement? This one I am already discussing, if I can do this. :)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Would it be enough to give a short summary here on the beta forum at the end of the event announcement? This one I am already discussing, if I can do this. :)
For me personally sure, though would prefer if it was included on live announcements as well. Anything is better than nothing, though :)

Yekk

Regent
Do you mean for the daily changelog or the changelog for version 1.XX?
For the daily changelog, the day is always in there for changes. The update always happens on the same time. The day is orientated on the Server time. Updates happen 09:00 AM UTC.
For regular changelog: The changes are made, when the update is done. This means, all changes are made at the same time. It is not necessary to post the same date for every change. That's why we announce the date at the beginning of the post. We can't announce the time, because the time depends on many factors, some of them are decided minutes before we start the update. We simply can't say, when exactly a update happens (except on beta, because here it is an automatic process).

Done for all such items relating to daily changes and updates. It does not matter how many times you put such down as those visiting will not see the time when they visit. Take the above...only those here will read it. You saw this with the click problem when you said a fix has been done. You forgot "it the will be implemented time". It caused problems easily avoided by my suggestion. Even if you just include it in your forum signature line more players will have that info.

Last edited: