• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your Feedback for our Announcements is needed!

joyfulrider

Marquis
Just entered into beta forum today, and was surprised to see community manager discussion/comments in threads. Oh my goodness.

CM asking to give feedback and feel guilty if not given any feedback from my side. So, suggesting this feedback, if any feature modified or removed, please mention the version of that feature when it got introduced into the game.

rbc50

Farmer
Since the new castle system, and the new GBG. It is impossible to win negotiation's in GBG unless you spend spend diamond's so you can get your castle points, and it seems there are about 60% 6 goods trades, 30% 5 goods trade and 10% 4 goods trades,. I'm no rookie, I'v been playing over 5 years, and l have never lost this bad doing negotiation's. Anyone else feel this to be true or is it just me.

The new auto-select button for negotiation's, Just need's to go. It will make you lose every time in negotiation's

Last edited: