• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter Event Early Close Questions Thread

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hey all,

Below is the thread for any questions or comments about the early finish for the Winter Event. I'll endeavor to get answers as swiftly as possible.

DeletedUser7090

Sovereign said:
Yes, it will of course be a Confectionery if we do give one.

At no point have I said we can't credit buildings to people. ... As has been said by a couple of people, and you should all know and appreciate, this is a test server, and losses should always be expected. ...

And at no point did I suggest it couldn't. I suggested it wouldn't based on comments and past experience. And I do understand the purpose of beta is testing. But it is also correcting. Evidence suggests Inno has lately forgotten that purpose. It is not the undesirable occurrences of beta I find irritating, that would be the height of silliness, rather it is the seemingly consistent miscommunication from lnno that plagues us.

Although it may not seem so, and i do apologize if it doesn't, I do greatly appreciate all the hard work you personally do here. And so, have a Happy Festivus and a Merry Christmahanukwanzaakah!

DeletedUser5149

Actually, a little research says that both are correct. However, I'm unsure why we're arguing semantics. I clearly posted an example for clarity, and to avoid confusion.

I agree, enough on the semantics. My OP was to point out that the event ends on midnight the 17th, not midnight the 18th as you posted. Look at it this way - you look at your watch, and see that it is 8pm on the 17th. You say to your friend, I am going to play FOE until midnight. He clearly understands that you mean midnight of the 17th. If you meant midnight of the 18th, you would have said I am going to play FOE until midnight tomorrow.

DeletedUser

23:59:59 PM on the 17th, though I suggest everyone finishes their business with the event board before this time.

DeletedUser5097

Hi guys,

After considering everything,and a really good point made by Andi47, its been decided that we will credit the Legendary version of the Confectionery to anyone who sends in a support ticket and asks for it.You don't need to sell any current Confectionery you have to be eligible for this.Please don't put requests here on the forum, these won't be fulfilled.

Thanks again for your patience whilst we made this decision.

Richard and team.
When do we need to send a support ticket and on what kind of
reason? Nice solution I like it.:)
I has see it, we can send now a support ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5936

Is there any word on what the final prizes will be? I have been stockpiling stars and planning to use them on renovation kits, so if that prize ends up being skipped, I will not be happy.

How hard can it be to extend the event by three days?

DeletedUser

sorry but reno kit was available at day 11

also already available:
Shrine of Knowledge, Wishing Well & Rogue Hideout

DeletedUser2752

i havent seen premium cultural and premium supply building
maybe we get that in the next few days,
or not :)
we got some double prices ...
Premium house was available, though it wasn't the featured prize (like it was just another tile while I think an event-decoration was being featured :p)

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Is there any word on what the final prizes will be? I have been stockpiling stars and planning to use them on renovation kits, so if that prize ends up being skipped, I will not be happy.

How hard can it be to extend the event by three days?
Not only hard, but not possible, as I've said a few times so far. I'm sorry if you've missed what you're after. No, I don't have details of what will be available.

podkap1970

Emperor
Premium house was available, though it wasn't the featured prize (like it was just another tile while I think an event-decoration was being featured :p)
yes i know, the premium house was available, together with main price 2x2 deco Reindeer Sleigh

3 more days with 3 more feature prices,
i say 2x confectionary and 1x another deco :)

DeletedUser7121

What about people that do not have a "Confectionary" yet as in my case----Was it already offered and I missed out===Thanks Smeegle