• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

mbk28

Baronet
good morning,
today I've opened all the boxes except one and I'm missing the key or mixing everything up and I'm sure it's not the key, what's this scam?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-11-14 .png
    Capture d’écran 2023-11-14 .png
    860.7 KB · Views: 15

CrashBoom

Legend
good morning,
today I've opened all the boxes except one and I'm missing the key or mixing everything up and I'm sure it's not the key, what's this scam?
not on every board is a key
I am waiting for days for a board with a key (you can see what is on the board before shuffling it)

and I am also still waiting on a daily challenge reward which is more than 2 key parts
done all DC during the event and still only won 1 or 2 key parts

with that bad luck calendar will be very expensive (diamonds) at the end

not on every board is a key
I am waiting for days for a board with a key (you can see what is on the board before shuffling it)

and I am also still waiting on a daily challenge reward which is more than 2 key parts
done all DC during the event and still only won 1 or 2 key parts

with that bad luck calendar will be very expensive (diamonds) at the end
although I already got the event building ready by now I am fully with you. Its boring and frustrating. Its not hard to get the building but its hard to stand the frustration

CrashBoom

Legend
16 day challenges in a row with 2 or less key parts
after a few "lucky" days with 2 today another 1
in total 24 key parts now

and also another board without a key on it

Its not hard to get the building
haven't done the math but the new main event building shouldn't be the problem

but for other goals I think it requires diamonds.
- 460 progress for the golden chocolatery kit: I don't think for free we can reach that
- silver league: also for the golden chocolatery kit. yes 5% will be in there. but I think those will all use diamonds
- gold league: for Sweet Gingerbreat Cottage --> many diamonds
- enough kits to get another chocolatery to level 11 (another because I have one from the last year)
- calendar for golden chocolatery kit and Santas Spectular Showtime: definitely also diamonds (maybe a few very lucky reach it for free)

CrashBoom

Legend
I've got Elfie's Nog Shop 1 and 2 in the Elves' Workshop (without switching). Do you think it's worth the 3000 diamonds?
no

you get 3 fragments from a level 2 Nog Shop
it takes 150 fragments for one level of the pyramid and it has 10 normal levels (which then produce the silver & gold level)
so in total 1500 fragments = 500 days

but in 500 days the Pyramid isn't good anymore

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
I think the Chocolatery Golden Selection Kit must be moved back a few milestones... like around 280 or 300, if Inno wants to continue giving us all both the current and the previous year golden prize building, otherwise, it would be impossible to get without spending serious amounts of diamonds. I mean I did all quests + daily quests and so far I am barely at 240... no way I will get to 460 by the end of the event.

I think the Chocolatery Golden Selection Kit must be moved back a few milestones... like around 280 or 300, if Inno wants to continue giving us all both the current and the previous year golden prize building, otherwise, it would be impossible to get without spending serious amounts of diamonds. I mean I did all quests + daily quests and so far I am barely at 240... no way I will get to 460 by the end of the event.
That's true. I have all the golden upgrades for the previous 'old' buildings like Tarot, Gentiana windmill, Athlon Abbey, etc. but this time around I will not be able to get the golden upgrade for the Chocolaterie. It's impossible without spending diamonds.

This must be by design. Inno made us accustomed to getting the golden upgrades for free and now they raise the bar in the hopes that we will spend money. You can bet they are monitoring the results of this 'test'.

I'm not complaining. If this is the new reality, so be it. I have already greatly grown in strength thanks to the bonanza of the halloween event and don't need those golden upgrades. My Animal Crossing will be deleted if this same treshold carries over to the wildlife event.

Okay, you are right. I forgot about that one. That one is also missing from my collection. But it doesn't count because it was behind an explicit paywall, being only available through event passes.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Okay, you are right. I forgot about that one. That one is also missing from my collection. But it doesn't count because it was behind an explicit paywall, being only available through event passes.
Not so sure about that. I'm f2p and still got the golden Vila. Maybe DC + some RNG luck made me finish the golden upgrade on my main world. On my secondary world I often neglect DC's and got also 100/150:fragment: for the golden Vila. Incidents could also positively contribute to results. The only thing truly behind an paywall was the skullcave.
That's true. I have all the golden upgrades for the previous 'old' buildings like Tarot, Gentiana windmill, Athlon Abbey, etc. but this time around I will not be able to get the golden upgrade for the Chocolaterie. It's impossible without spending diamonds.

This must be by design. Inno made us accustomed to getting the golden upgrades for free and now they raise the bar in the hopes that we will spend money. You can bet they are monitoring the results of this 'test'.

I'm not complaining. If this is the new reality, so be it. I have already greatly grown in strength thanks to the bonanza of the halloween event and don't need those golden upgrades. My Animal Crossing will be deleted if this same treshold carries over to the wildlife event.
At first I thought Halloween23's golden tarot upgrade wasn't achievable f2p. On both worlds I've managed to get it. Maybe they'll change something prior to live release to make it possible. Like they've done with Halloween23.

Gedrog

Squire
What's the idea behind all this negative energy on the buildings suppose to be Jolly instead we get buildings that has a real

Last edited by a moderator:

.Chris

Baronet
Not so sure about that. I'm f2p and still got the golden Vila. Maybe DC + some RNG luck made me finish the golden upgrade on my main world. On my secondary world I often neglect DC's and got also 100/150:fragment: for the golden Vila. Incidents could also positively contribute to results. The only thing truly behind an paywall was the skullcave.
You were able to get fragments in the main rewrd line but they were positioned in such a way that no f2p player would get all 150/150 (300, 380 & 460 progress).
However you also could get them from the treasure maps; I got enough for 2 golden govs pgrades in my main simply because no carto would show up in the prize pool and i had to get something.

Ich habe auch alles weggeräumt und keinen Schlüssel. Gibt es endlich ein Statement der Verantwortlichen?
Wenn das ein Fehler ist, dann gibt es ihn schon ziemlich lange