• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2023

AllamHRK

Baronet
You can get about 60 key pieces from the daily challenge, so that's 15/32 keys. But to get all the keys? Not likely.
Very unlikely indeed, you will have to count on a lot of luck, because...

Daily Connections: 10 x 32 = 320;
Main quests: 35 x 10 = 350;
Daily quests: 32 x 20 (estimate) = 640;
Quest Milestones: 100;

Total event doubloons: 1,410 (approximately)

Thus, to get the remaining 17 keys you can spend on average a maximum of 82 doubloons per day. That is, you need to perform the miracle of being able to find the key with 8/16 attempts and do this in 17 days.

And here we see Shuffle giving you a "good luck"... :p;):D
1681488409707.png

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
If I was given a chance to modify this event mini game,
Following are the changes,
1) By clicking start button immediately cup process will start and always cost 10 doubloons per cup action. So start button will be there to initiate the cup process all the time.
2) Based on valid coins, tiles will be opened. So max three tiles can be opened in one cup process.
3) depending on the tiles auto picked count, prize count also increment automatically. Once the prize count crossed 20, tiles picking count will also get reset.
4) treasure map dealer will be opened only when collecting calendar key instead of shuffle item.
5) treasure map will have two buttons, one is 2995 diamonds and another one is real money.
6) each calendar slot will have option to spend real money to unlock it in that specific calendar day.
7) premium pass prizes list definitely added doubloons based on the grand prize progress like 60, 180, 300, 420 progress with 10, 20, 30, 40 doubloons respectively.
8) buccaneers bay will have skull cave or viceroy villa building fragments x 1 / 250.
9) Epic list consists of deadman's and buccaneer bounty chest option.
10) forge fountain fragments will be in calendar slots (not sure if it is there already)

Last edited:

jtrucker

Baronet
Is the calendar as impossible as the Winter Event calendar?
Yes it is.
It is mathematically impossible to get the calendar for free, The "shuffle" button is the cause for that. I mean, yes, there is statistical VERY SMALL chance that you can do it, but in reality, I don't believe that even single person will make it completely for free. End of story.

The shuffle is double edge sword. It is causing the impossibility of the calendar, yet it is making the grand price easier- gives you extra free point, or 2 or 3 towards the grand price, which you wouldn't have had if there was no shuffle. UNLESS the shuffle stone was replaced by 10 doubloons stone. In that case you'd have both. Chance for extra turn by finding the "no-shuffle" stone and real chance for the calendar. But there is no chance in hell Inno will do that.

On the other hand, if I looked correctly, the calendar reward does not have upgrades for this event building, just older event buildings and the new Skull cave. While it would be really nice added ATT boost for both armies, F2P player would have to sacrifice that.

If they would make the reshuffle like anniversary it would be better. Just pay 1 summer coin or auto-reshuffle upon completing the board. As for the new grand prize progress, just change it entirely back to what it once was: 1-3 progress with average around 2. Just make the rules like this:
0-1 head: +1 progress
2 head: + 2 progress
3 head: + 3 progress
This way we at least know that our coins will at worse be 1 progress, at best 3. Like every other year before. Rather than 0-3 progress.
Is there really a "0" option? So far I got always 1, 2 or 3, never zero (yet), so it is the same % as in last summer or Winter events.

Last edited:

jtrucker

Baronet
Another funny (not) thing I found today.
I found 1 (ONE) doubloon in the incident around the town. What a ridiculous (or rather stupid) thing.
The price for ONE turn in the event is 10 doubloons. If I compare it for with the earlier event, like the energy in the merging game, the price was also 10 energy for generating one crystal. I'm not sure if I ever found only 10 energy, might have missed it, but I found many 20 energies and on rare occasion even more. So the LOWEST amount was for two turns in that game.. and here the amount is of 0.1 turn.
Now that is truly a farce and even the dumb 300some coins found commonly would have bigger value than that.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Another funny (not) thing I found today.
I found 1 (ONE) doubloon in the incident around the town. What a ridiculous (or rather stupid) thing.
The price for ONE turn in the event is 10 doubloons. If I compare it for with the earlier event, like the energy in the merging game, the price was also 10 energy for generating one crystal. I'm not sure if I ever found only 10 energy, might have missed it, but I found many 20 energies and on rare occasion even more. So the LOWEST amount was for two turns in that game.. and here the amount is of 0.1 turn.
Now that is truly a farce and even the dumb 300some coins found commonly would have bigger value than that.
I believe they forgot to rebalance the incidents for the new event. In the previous summer event, you only got one doubloon from incidents, maybe 2 if you were lucky. The incidents should be more like the Winter Event, where you get larger amounts.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If you go, daily, shuffle, daily, shuffle... then, that's the best.
I’ve never ever been lucky enough to observe such a lucky streak. Nor heard anyone getting so lucky.

As someone else mentioned, although speculative, it’s plausible that Inno looked to the winter event 22’s revenue blindly. Saw large revenue and decided to give it a shot at summer 23. Forgetting what made the winter event 22 such a appealing investment: factories producing guardhouses that are really good and a cash pass track that could cut down costs for additional factories. To bad for those who’ve invested into it that it doesn’t do anything for them in GE5 and better event buildings rolling into the game. Particularly looking to the key masters.

As the event stands. Not really sure if I'll get something of interest out of it for my main world. For my 2nd world for sure a bit but not that much.

Is there really a "0" option? So far I got always 1, 2 or 3, never zero (yet), so it is the same % as in last summer or Winter events.
I’m unsure, it’s just how I’ve interpreted the announcement. Cause as I’ve read it, it’s like the game of chance heads or tails with 3 attempts. Theoretically you could get unlucky when all 3 coins fall on tails, while the bet was on heads. Following that logic I thought it should be possible to get 0 progress when it’s all tails for example. Not sure if it’s blocked from the possibilities but I assume it to be. It’s imo not very clearly explained in the announcement’s story telling style.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
I’m unsure, it’s just how I’ve interpreted the announcement. Cause as I’ve read it, it’s like the game of chance heads or tails with 3 attempts. Theoretically you could get unlucky when all 3 coins fall on tails, while the bet was on heads. Following that logic I thought it should be possible to get 0 progress when it’s all tails for example. Not sure if it’s blocked from the possibilities but I assume it to be. It’s imo not very clearly explained in the announcement’s story telling style.
You haven't had a closer look at the middle of the event window, haven't you? :)
Also, you can check the info window ingame by clicking at the questionmark at the top of the event window.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Is the start button supposed to appear immediately after hitting a shuffle, over the coins in the cup?

1681511697612.png

[EDIT] Appears to be fixed

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
OK.

Assume there is 1600 doubloons,
Nothing except shuffle gives you doubloons,
You hit shuffle every 8th turn,
That is hit no.8, no.16...

From hit 1 to 7, your chance getting the daily special is 43.75% (7/16), you use 70 doubloons and the 8th hit is free since it is shuffle, and from hit 9 to 15 you again have a chance of 43.75%.

You do this 22 times and 60 doubloons will be left...

0.4375 × 22 = 96.25
6/16=0.375
96.25+0.375=10

So you are expected to get 10 dailies in total.

If you abolish shuffle and make it restart after all pieces are taken, you get dailies once every 16 hit, making 10 dailies with 1600 doubloons.

conclusion: you don't get any less dailies because of the shuffle, if you used all the doubloons in one day.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
BIG BAD: Daily quests are only giving 10 doubloons. That means that you only get about 1110 doubloons for free... or only reach about 240 progress and a level 8 Trading Post. It's also looking likely that the average progress/tile is 1.8, NOT 2.

Idk if this is something that would get changes, but the story is outdated with the compasses. Those were last year's event, and aren't part of this one.1681516535446.png
The text for quest 29 :)

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
When we hit shuffle, a small window with two buttons mentioning,

| Shuffle/Refill Now |
| Shuffle/Refill Later |

-- would be more helpful and most needed one. Because, I wish to clear all the tiles and then do shuffle/refill.

Hope, this won't break any fun in the event mini game.

I think if you can shuffle any time you want after hitting shuffle, that is too strong... and cannot be introduced without nerf.

As an alternative, I think you can have a option to reveal all pieces at once, which you can do at anytime instead of choosing a piece.

You get all items from the board, out of one is doubled if x2 is remaining, costs remaining pieces x10 doubloons, and throw 3 coins multiple times.

CrashBoom

Legend
@Juber

what makes a boost an "Attacker Boost" ?
asking because they don't stack

the name ?
those are "Attacker Boosts" because of the name
pic2.jpg

but is following also an "Attacker Boost" ?
the fact that it is boosting attack %. but has it NOT in the name
pic1.jpg
(or is this NOT an Attacker Boost and just a copy/paste mistake when copying it from the real "Attacker Boost" from above)

that is not an "Attacker Boost" even if it is for "Attacking Army"
pic3.jpg
those should stack (not tested yet). because they don't say that they don't stack
or it that also an "Attacker Boost" but the tooltip is wrong and those also don't stack

and IF "Attacker Boost" is the fact that it boosts "attack for ..." does that mean
future "attack for defending army" boosts (hoping that will come in a future event) won't stack either ? or will they stack ?

questions over questions

nice2haveu

Baronet
@Juber

what makes a boost an "Attacker Boost" ?
asking because they don't stack

the name ?
those are "Attacker Boosts" because of the name
View attachment 9444

but is following also an "Attacker Boost" ?
the fact that it is boosting attack %. but has it NOT in the name
View attachment 9443
(or is this NOT an Attacker Boost and just a copy/paste mistake when copying it from the real "Attacker Boost" from above)

that is not an "Attacker Boost" even if it is for "Attacking Army"
View attachment 9445
those should stack (not tested yet). because they don't say that they don't stack
or it that also an "Attacker Boost" but the tooltip is wrong and those also don't stack

and IF "Attacker Boost" is the fact that it boosts "attack for ..." does that mean
future "attack for defending army" boosts (hoping that will come in a future event) won't stack either ? or will they stack ?

questions over questions
Removing stack concept from defense potions will avoid these many questions. No more stack from any of the potions in the game.
Problem solved and questions become invalid.