• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

Una Queen

Squire
thought juber said 100 medal daily special was removed for better rewards? then why did I get the 100 medal daily special today? and he said most fragmented daily specials were removed for better ones yet I got renos fragmented on the switch!

Ironrooster

Baronet
thought juber said 100 medal daily special was removed for better rewards? then why did I get the 100 medal daily special today? and he said most fragmented daily specials were removed for better ones yet I got renos fragmented on the switch!
I got fragments of a dining car on the switch. That was what I had yesterday.

I know - it's random on the switch and I'm just unlucky 2 days in a row.

EXACT same thing happened to me.... More stars saved for another crap daily special.....

Ironrooster

Baronet
Oh Goody :rolleyes:- 5 fragments of a renovation kit :(

So I switched this woeful prize. Lo and behold, for the 3rd day in a row I got 5 fragments of Dining Car.o_O

Havik79

Baronet
I was surprised (and disappointed) that they have today daily as fragments of a renovation kit. I thought these fragments had been changed to the full kit ????

Try again, they must have updated it, it is now a wishing well shrink kit, I did NOT change mine today.

Ice bear

Squire
I was surprised (and disappointed) that they have today daily as fragments of a renovation kit. I thought these fragments had been changed to the full kit ????
The 10 Fragments of a Renovation Kit in the Grand Prizes have been changed to a full kit

It is GRAND PRIZE not DAILY.

Finkadel

Marquis
you seem to be one of the few reasonable players around here.

The majority of the community are spoiled brats for sure.

What i also dislike about the community: whenever someone comes up with a content idea to create new challenges, it gets immediately downvoted and the argument is basically always the same: „theres enough challenges“

and now all these spoiled brats get what they deserve: instead of new challenges they get their old content fragmented to make it a new challenge. good irony.
Oh, yeah, because these "challenges" require to spend real money. Fragments policy also tends to push game into this direction.

First, we wanted LESS events, as a community. Event every month is not a challenge, is tedious work. But it suits Inno, since it skyrockets profit.

Now they give us fragments. For the last week I have to choose between fragments of hideot, fragments of parlor car, fragments of bucket. In exchange for medals... No really choice, since I don't need nor want any of those. So yeah, this is not challenge when I have 600 event currency and nothing to choose from... It is abolute garbage event and it is soooo looong and booooring. Better to not even intoduce it to the live servers at this point, though main prize is suprisngly good - I bet they just forgot to spoil that...

XIA*

Marquis
I think on the live server I will just skip the dailies and go for the calendar key every day so i get the calendar final rewards instead...

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The calendar is impossible to complete, no point trying. That's also worse for grand prizes, and the main building is the highlight of this event for sure.

And while I understand the negativity, I think this doom and gloom is a bit overblown ... yes the fragments suck, no I don't want them either, but this is beta. They tested it, found the response to be negative (obviousely...), so removed most of them. It's not as if many would have gone for these items regardless, most just go for 1 or 2 different rewards. Winter Canal, Winter Train, Sentinel, etc should all be available, as they were before the fragments were removed, so while this is not an amazing event for daily specials, there are still good options to go for.

Fenix

Viceroy
Disappointing event, daily specials and keys impossible to get. Fragments for dailies are bad.
Main building looks ok and even innovative with the child building that is solid but really no fun in this event.

Totally agree, but the fragment it's really a stupid idea. It's bad, but I think the best daily I have seen it was 20 pf's Everything else is trash.