• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

GateKeeper

Baronet
Day 14 calendar, scored a key, but fear luck will run out soon lol. Don't worry though, Day 14 gift was SUPPLIES, for the 2nd time

Arwaren

Squire
My Daily Quest for lockpicks is Collect 500,000 Supplies and Solve all Encounters of difficulty in the Guild Expedition? A expedition that you get a week to do, d o it all first day. How many people do you think will be doing this one? I was surprised ,I mean do the first level maybe but.. This is for lockpicks not keys.. Should be keys for the cost of medals needed to complete 64 stops.
Only the first difficulty.

CrashBoom

Legend
My Daily Quest for lockpicks is Collect 500,000 Supplies and Solve all Encounters of difficulty I in the Guild Expedition? A expedition that you get a week to do, do it all first day. How many people do you think will be doing this one? I was surprised, I mean do the first level maybe but.. This is for lockpicks not keys.. Should be keys for the cost of medals needed to complete 64 stops.
you forgot an important i

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
My Daily Quest for lockpicks is Collect 500,000 Supplies and Solve all Encounters of difficulty in the Guild Expedition? A expedition that you get a week to do, do it all first day. How many people do you think will be doing this one? I was surprised, I mean do the first level maybe but.. This is for lockpicks not keys.. Should be keys for the cost of medals needed to complete 64 stops.
yeah, the amount of lockpicks is not quite satisfactory - even 5 picks would barely be OK in my books - considering you are yielding a full prize from the DC (surely, often not the best kind of prize) for getting a fifth of a calendar door...

For reference: in the fall event we yielded a regular prize from the DC for getting two small or one medium event prize from recipes.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Ok, despite a few positive revisions, my assessment really has not changed much.

1) the event buildings are not at all worthwhile. Too costly to spend diamonds to get 3, and too awkward to place 3 in a city. Placing 4 different ones is only an option for diamond whales, and even then, you’d get more bang for the diamond buck if spent on upgrades to older event buildings.

2) Event is largely luck driven; it's just boring.

3) 90% of daily prizes, calendar prizes and sled (reindeer) prizes are pretty much worthless

4) So, it remains a totally skippable event, which is what I've been telling my guildmates.

More often than not, the events of the past year provide disappointment rather than enjoyment. Because of that 'just not fun' factor, I'm dropping 2 of 5 cities, and converting a 3rd into a diamond farm. Since they're spread over 3 servers, I can reduce diamond purchases a lot, and reduce the amount of time wasted on boring events.

jtrucker

Baronet
The number on the door has been 2 for many days, I no make presents or done enough quest to get 10.

Waiting to use my star on the train cart selection.... At least we can get a decent building from past event.
We've all received 20 picks (=aka 2 keys, hence #2) from Inno as a compensation for the first 10 days of the event when there wasn't 2 picks in daily tasks.

GateKeeper

Baronet
This event could be good, just need several major tweaks. We have random gift opening, we have a sleigh collecting unknown gifts, and we were introduced to the calendar. However, yes most of these things have flaws that are just giving a negative feeling.
1. 18 gifts down to 15 gifts.
2. Remove Shuffle from a gift and make it a selection item off to the side, its cost 5 diamonds to shuffle early, or wait to all gifts uncovered and then it obviously shuffles for free. OR kind of like Aztecs, we only get a certain amount of attempts before Reshuffle happens automatically, and you have to pay 5 diamonds to stop shuffle and open another present.
3. Picks from dailies up to 5 instead of 2. this really give us a better shot to finish the calendar. OR add picks to Incidents. This way we still are without the guarantee of just giving us a completed calendar and players might only have to spend a 200-1000 diamonds, instead of the 10k diamonds with the current format.
4. Change the sleigh, its a good idea, giving players extra gifts, but don't start the sleigh at 2995 diamonds, there 9 gifts that are possible, who would use 2995 diamonds for less then 9 gifts? Make it in increments of 3 prizes at 1200=3 prizes/2200=6 prizes/2995=9 prizes diamonds, (or cheaper ;) )
5. Buildings, the "Goods" building bonuses should be 10 goods each, instead of 5 goods each, all others are fine, but maybe bump the FP Building the 2nd bonus to 2FP's instead of 1FP.
6. Again, thanks for listening about the Calendar Grand prize rewards that desperately needed a bump, and adding items to that. Just bump those FP's some more to say 500 for the effort! However, if you don't make the calendar somewhat more realistic to achieve, you may only have a handful per server to spend that many diamonds to achieve it, and I'm highballing by saying a handful of people!

jtrucker

Baronet
3. Picks from dailies up to 5 instead of 2. this really give us a better shot to finish the calendar. OR add picks to Incidents. This way we still are without the guarantee of just giving us a completed calendar and players might only have to spend a 200-1000 diamonds, instead of the 10k diamonds with the current format.
I absolutely agree. It is basic marketing 101
If it cost 10k diamonds, very few and I mean VERY few people will buy it. Just the richest of the rich.
If it is somewhat around 500 (up to 1000) diamonds in total, hundreds or thousands of people will buy it (myself included) . So the final profit for Innogames will be much higher.

BritishBoy

Marquis
I absolutely agree. It is basic marketing 101
If it cost 10k diamonds, very few and I mean VERY few people will buy it. Just the richest of the rich.
If it is somewhat around 500 (up to 1000) diamonds in total, hundreds or thousands of people will buy it (myself included) . So the final profit for Innogames will be much higher.
1k diamonds easy to save up from ge while 10k most probably means purchase :) nothing personal, just business

I put a Ginger house beside another Ginger house but did not get the 10% att bonus for attacking. Does it need to be a different type of lev 6 building?

GateKeeper

Baronet
GLITCH, we are in the range now for players, who haven't used diamonds in the gift section, you should get your 2nd level 6 building. The glitch I had was when I completed the 2nd level 6, only the 2nd building triggered the +1 bonus, my original level 6 did not trigger. I had to move them to get the +1 bonus to trigger on the 1st level 6 building.

not the glitch, but unfortunate "bonus" to above's glitch.......... you guessed it, by me moving the buildings it reset the timer as well

jtrucker

Baronet
to see if they work as a chain or if they work like other set buildings do?

As a chain - do you mean like that train from last year? No. If you place them all side-by-side like the train, you will get both bonuses from the middle one and only the first bonus from the side ones.
To get both bonuses from all three you must place them inside 6x10 rectangle with empty corners (really stupid shape if you ask me) - two of them either side by side or above each other and the third one offset either beside or above/below, so each is touching TWO others and each must be different. You cannot have several copies of the same bakery.