• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
also didn't get my prizes until I finished lighting all of the houses.
Just noticed that. This is really too much. So, at the end, if you are one matchstick away from lighting all the houses, Inno has decided you don't get any of the presents you've uncovered! Seriously? that is beyond cheap, that is just pathetic.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
My calendar was reset in the middle of opening presents and it was 22 hours on the clock until the next reset. I also didn't get my prizes until I finished lighting all of the houses. Lighting the houses is MUCH LESS easy to see than in past events like the map on pirates map, I have no clue how many more match boxes I need to reach grand prize. I'd rather have a number there than try to determine how many buildings are in this mess.
There is an issue with the notifications, you are receiving the presents when you open them, but the notifications are not received until you receive the Grand prize. This has been reported.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
My calendar was reset in the middle of opening presents and it was 22 hours on the clock until the next reset. I also didn't get my prizes until I finished lighting all of the houses. Lighting the houses is MUCH LESS easy to see than in past events like the map on pirates map, I have no clue how many more match boxes I need to reach grand prize. I'd rather have a number there than try to determine how many buildings are in this mess.

The numbers are there.

1602142779844.png

The 1/20 means I have 1 out of 20 houses lit towards next grand prize. You get 1-3 matches per box to increase that number.

I agree that it's not so obvious that that's what that number represents though.

bitrate

Farmer
The first reward would be the key for the day and the second would be a lock pick. You cannot win more than one key in a day.
Let's be honest. The Key Is not a reward. The lock pick Is not a reward either. The deer is not a reward. All of these are just a peace of not funny joke.
Inno needs Money. That's fair enough. But Is there a possibility that the devs would create something that worth putting in the city. Or we are asking a lot. I just don't get It.

CrashBoom

Legend
I've just got a key with the x2 bonus: that means the key of the day and one lock pick. So it's not a real x2 bonus in this case but a x1,1 bonus since you need 10 lock picks for one key. Not a good bargain...
would you prefer 2 keys which both can only open todays present ?

but opening the same door twice wouldn't double what is behind the door

You still CAN SEE how many matches you've already got and so how far in progress you're to the next Grand Prize :
just take a look UNDER the Christmas Tree ! ;-)

would you prefer 2 keys which both can only open todays present ?

but opening the same door twice wouldn't double what is behind the door
I'd rather like a key for any door. So, when you get the x2 bonus, you win a free calendar reward. Since it's quite uncommon you get the x2 bonus on the key and the calendar rewards are not that interesting (today, it's some supplies, how great indeed!), I don't think it's too much to ask.

I do not think that is the case - I am pretty sure it is a 1:1 "conversion" - you do not convert the lockpicks, you directly use them to open the doors
I don't know whether or not you have to "convert" the lockpicks, but you do need 10 lockpicks to open one door.

201008115130727872.jpg

201008115130574654.jpg

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
Well 3 slots opened and what an amazing prizes (10fp, 3 fragments and some supplies) to have the 3 keys i used all my stars and i already reached the daily quest now.
That means that for the remaining 29 slots i will have 20 stars (2 attempts) each day to win the key , or i have to pay 29x500=14.500 diamonds, well done innogames.