• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

knuckle510

Farmer
don't you know
supplies don't have aid priority

so a level 2 bakery has NO aid priority at all
like a tree or a bush

and aid of no priority is first randomly decided if it is motivate or polish
so it is absolutely correct that a tree is polished before the level 2 bakery is motivated

they sure don't change the priority list for the level 2 bakery and the supplies there

higher level produces FP and are for that reason automatically higher on the priority list
Wow, thanks for the info...I know now.. Now if I can only get more Keys and find more Reindeer

i become a duoble key but it isnt double. It is just a 1.1 key because you need 10 lock picks...
And what is behind the door? Crap !

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
i become a duoble key but it isnt double. It is just a 1.1 key because you need 10 lock picks...
And what is behind the door? Crap !
but the lockpicks give you extra 10 stars (or do they not?) - that means you can open an extra present - in that sense the lockpicks are worth more than the keys as you get more progress on the grand prize

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
but the lockpicks give you extra 10 stars (or do they not?) - that means you can open an extra present - in that sense the lockpicks are worth more than the keys as you get more progress on the grand prize

The extra stars only come up once you have no more doors to open was my impression - i.e. once lockpicks would also be of zero use to you.

1602670509173.png

CrashBoom

Legend
but how could people already got stars instead of (or with ?) lockpicks ?

ALL doors open can only happen at the end with 32 open doors :rolleyes:

Emberguard

Emperor
but how could people already got stars instead of (or with ?) lockpicks ?

ALL doors open can only happen at the end with 32 open doors :rolleyes:
My guess is it's there to cover all avenues incase you got enough lockpicks to open it early. 'Cause if you got 1 key a day plus a minimum of 10 lockpicks you'd have more keys then there are days

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Day 9 of event and still no info about changing stats of buildings to the better. That's sad :(
Why? Although the stats are not superb, they are decent, especially when considering the set bonuses and that you get about 2 of them for free.

Also you can expect Inno to go over the top again in one of the upcoming events

Last edited:
Why? Although the stats are not superb, they are decent, especially when considering the set bonuses and that you get about 2 of them for free.

Are you just saying that or do you know something we don't? :eek: The next event may not be until "febuary"/"march". Both of these events have not really gained very good prizes.

BritishBoy

Marquis

Decent? Attack+def in att efficiency on same lvl as sakura set lvl 2 with 2 rocks - it was released 2.5 years ago :) ful lvl 2 sakura set gave a bit less goods/fp's and didn't give any att in def (blue crossed swords) but who needs it anyway since def formula in this game is complete rubish 7+ years running :) :) even if devs bring back pvp in one way or another still def will be useless.
With gbg fp's can be gained tonnes and tonnes easily. Good are long time no problem as well. If only newbie players might have some dificulties with them. So yeah, I still think prizes are bad as it is now for footprint they are taking. Since IG dont change size the only option is to change bonuses. Most ppl gonna go for 10% att and 13% def bakeries which give us 23% from 30 squares = 0.77 when sakura set with 2 lvl 2 rocks 2% from 25 squares = 0.88 and introduced 2.5 years ago :) upcoming events are: rugby, patrick and spring. Rugby is one of my favorite, patrick was kinda ok but i didn't like 2019 set and spring is forever classics because of sakura set selection kits. Which one you reckon to be over the top one?

Soumaj

Farmer
The winter event just started on mobile and this afternoon, it disappeared. I had already updated but I clicked ‘Open’ in the updated app and it updated. Winter event back.

GateKeeper

Baronet
This game style of the event, pretty much makes it the hardest event to collect multiple dailies, yes i know another downer to this event lol sorry.

Last year I saw a good suggestion that Shuffle be its own button off to the side for 5 or 10 cookies, you can click it any time, but that didn't happen ;) This would allow you to possibly get more dailies prizes. Which would give players more reindeers, which MAY lead to more players buying the reindeer sleighs, since we would fill them up the sleighs completely easier. HEY I DID SAY "MAY" lol before the haters start pelting me.