• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

terim

Merchant
The opponent will begin exactly after the end of the 7th and 14th days of the event.
The event started on Thursday - that means two Thursdays at 10-30 or 11-30 (depending on your time zone).
Regarding the wildlife event that is on the live servers I assume it will be on Tuesdays 7, 14 and 21 of the event

Devilsangel

Baronet
They switched Amara (was free from announcement, now silver pass) and Giselle (was silver pass from announcement, now free)

Boo...

Baronet
Apparently the ranger was popular, and they decided to give it only for money.
Are people with dark skin being offended that they are equated with skins of wildlife event?

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The main beta announcement was edited at the 2nd of January. Featuring the avatar in question correctly under silver pass. The issue appeared yesterday. Appears to be an bug. Unintentionally swapping the avatars. Might be an visual bug (displaying the wrong avatars) for the milestone rewards. We’re probably gonna see an hot fix Monday or Tuesday. With an announcement on Inno’s site. Rather than the forums, “logically…”

CDmark

Baronet
Professional was 1,656,905, did anyone get the gold league progress points? I have looked thru and don't see it.and we are past the 14 day results in the event message.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
In Announcements
"The next Rival Challenges will have more alternatives, as well as better rewards and easier Quests.
We have adjusted the Rival Challenge rewards and Quest Conditions.
You now also receive buildings as possible rewards, as well as more rewards in general.
The Quest difficulty has been adjusted."

I haven't played here but on my world it's almost impossible to complete.

For the first you have to buy "additional moves" 9 times (1 + 1 + 3 + 4) so 27 times for all three. (I think it was less in beta world!!!)
27 x 65 = 1,755 coins only for "rival" that's +/- all the coins won.
With in addition the requested number of chests or blocks of a single possible color which, as luck would have it, is not in the table...

The players are discouraged, they have to deliberately play badly (not spending coins when it makes sense but spending them when the rival asks, even if it doesn't give any leg or chest) to have a chance of finishing off the rival.
it makes the game stupid and demotivating.