• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

So, they still can't control paws showing up... what's your point? You can roll the dice and it still may not show up.
My point is that while you cannot control the result of a dice roll. YOU decide/control how many dices get rolled = the number of tile you eliminate!

If you roll 3-4 dices per step and I roll 4-30 dices per step, guess who will have less paws?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
My point is that while you cannot control the result of a dice roll. YOU decide/control how many dices get rolled = the number of tile you eliminate!

If you roll 3-4 dices per step and I roll 4-30 dices per step, guess who will have less paws?
If paws do NOT show up, I cannot control that.
It was quite clear that @Xiphos point was the same: you can't control the outcome, of paws showing up or not. As in: when starting a board dice are rolled. No paws show up.
Neither of us controls the exact number of rolls. The RNG decides. With the generated board. My bet is whoever gets the short end of things from the RNG ends up with the least amount of paws

It was quite clear that @Xiphos point was the same: you can't control the outcome, of paws showing up or not. As in: when starting a board dice are rolled. No paws show up.

Neither of us controls the exact number of rolls. The RNG decides. With the generated board. My bet is whoever gets the short end of things from the RNG ends up with the least amount of paws
You DO control the number of roll. The rng check for each tile that is introduced from the top after a step what colour it is or if it is a paw.
So the more tiles drop from the top after your step the more probability you have to get a paw.

You do not control how many paw appear in a level/board when it start, because each tile is subject to the rng control and the number is set to 77 tile (7 row x 11 column, the bottom 8th row has probably 0% chance of containing a paw).

I was doing a similar error thinking that paw are random.
I was getting additional paws only at the very end of the level. Even 2 or 3 at a time. With not enough steps to drop them, not even with 1 extra moves.

But then I realized that I was creating the big chest (popping a low of tiles in one step) only near the end of a level. Once I stopped delaying I got more paws that I could drop.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You DO control the number of roll. The rng check for each tile that is introduced from the top after a step what colour it is or if it is a paw.
So the more tiles drop from the top after your step the more probability you have to get a paw.

You do not control how many paw appear in a level/board when it start, because each tile is subject to the rng control and the number is set to 77 tile (7 row x 11 column, the bottom 8th row has probably 0% chance of containing a paw).
Do you control how many combinations you can make? For example I get a fantastic board. Can make huge combinations consistently. While for example you got the short end of the RNG and can only make 3-4 combinations. Who's gonna be able to make the dice "roll" more with the same number of turns?

Kronan

Viceroy
I've always wondered, even paradoxically, why people refer to the Wildlife mini-game as "candy crush like". I play candy crush for fun, and I can sometimes see why the 2 are equated but it's too simplistic and there is a big difference.

In Candy Crush, there is an end goal to clear a level, get a certain number of items, etc.

The POP DROP game is infinitely continuous, and in many ways, even after having a productive session, you're left with a sense of non-completion.

Case in point: If it were possible that you could clear the entire board - it will totally refill.

Talk about Sisyphean! Maddening.

That's grating after a while.... and way too often.

I was doing a similar error thinking that paw are random.
I was getting additional paws only at the very end of the level. Even 2 or 3 at a time. With not enough steps to drop them, not even with 1 extra moves.

But then I realized that I was creating the big chest (popping a low of tiles in one step) only near the end of a level. Once I stopped delaying I got more paws that I could drop.
When collecting in a row 5 to 6 stars packages and you cant find a paw but during the last 3 - 5 matches its not a tactical mistake but a programming glitch. Same if matching some 20 to whatever colourd tiles is wanted and none of these colours duck off. Programming!!!

Astrid

Baronet
From now on I will decrease my presence on the game and do only some events, depending on my free time. For advanced players in Titan everything is a fraud or illusion.

If you have 4000/4000 attack/defence for attacking army, you still lose about 1 drone / fight at low attrition(0-20).

If you have 8000/8000 attack/defence for attacking army, you still lose about 1 drone / fight at low attrition(0-20).

And so on. Those high bonuses mean nothing in Titan. It's the worst era ever to fight, period. And nothing that Inno offers in their diamond / money hungry events will ever fix it.

I have colleagues quitting the game, some more will follow unfortunately. The game was somehow good - great until Titan era and golden upgrades were introduced.

And there is one more decisive factor that makes people quitting or just decreasing their presence on the game: the introduction of guild battle grounds mandatory attrition(20%). I am not stating that this change was good or bad, it is hard to judge it. But here is the thing: before I could earn ~3000 fp / day from GBG, now I barely make ~700 fp. But I do get compensation from my city: more and more higher stats buildings were introduced and I do get a lot more fp when collecting comparing to what I used to get few years ago, when a 4x4 building that generated 10 pf was something great. So more and more players are thinking: why should I keep bothering with gbg(extra 700 forge points) when I get over 2000 fp from my city when collecting ?

Some food for thought for Inno and where this game is going to...

Shelby GT500

Merchant
From now on I will decrease my presence on the game and do only some events, depending on my free time. For advanced players in Titan everything is a fraud or illusion.

If you have 4000/4000 attack/defence for attacking army, you still lose about 1 drone / fight at low attrition(0-20).

If you have 8000/8000 attack/defence for attacking army, you still lose about 1 drone / fight at low attrition(0-20).

And so on. Those high bonuses mean nothing in Titan. It's the worst era ever to fight, period. And nothing that Inno offers in their diamond / money hungry events will ever fix it.

I have colleagues quitting the game, some more will follow unfortunately. The game was somehow good - great until Titan era and golden upgrades were introduced.

And there is one more decisive factor that makes people quitting or just decreasing their presence on the game: the introduction of guild battle grounds mandatory attrition(20%). I am not stating that this change was good or bad, it is hard to judge it. But here is the thing: before I could earn ~3000 fp / day from GBG, now I barely make ~700 fp. But I do get compensation from my city: more and more higher stats buildings were introduced and I do get a lot more fp when collecting comparing to what I used to get few years ago, when a 4x4 building that generated 10 pf was something great. So more and more players are thinking: why should I keep bothering with gbg(extra 700 forge points) when I get over 2000 fp from my city when collecting ?

Some food for thought for Inno and where this game is going to...
First of all and as a first point: the Titan troops are rubbish compared to the Jupiter troops, but it seems that the latter are too strong for their time, although they are of little or no use against the Titan troops either.
Second point: I applaud the current changes in GbG, given that the possibility of some many players doing more than 2000/3000 battles per day, with zero friction, has been eliminated!
Third point: The score of each league should be reviewed as well as the awarding of the building reward, as there are more fish in the sea than the usual 2 or 3 guilds that always control the top 3 of each diamond league session.
That's all for now.

mcbluefire

Baronet
I see no value in the main event building. There are some good daily specials, though!
Racoon Hideout and Tapir Trails top my list.

Kronan

Viceroy
How is getting the Serene Animal Crossing achieved? I can't find what I need to do, or to work to get this? Leagues? Pay line(s)? Something else?