• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Kronan

Viceroy
@SirAlucard - exactly and thank you. Was wondering the same thing myself.

As I'm fond of saying (and you aptly pointed out to a previous poster...)

"The right to be heard in a public forum doesn't imply the right to be taken seriously"

How can someone say we don't DESERVE to be successful?
If Inno's making a point here that going forward, they'll continue to muddy the event SOOOO much and put it just out of reach (like they did here...), that it won't be clear who can win it and who can't, then they're going to get a rude awakening on this very soon.

Players will get burned a few times in 2024 trying to play various events and failing to win them - falling short like many here have identified they all did.

Then? They'll be jaded that it's going to keep happening - and won't even try to play other new events unless they KNOW they're going to commit to paying for the privilege.

As you pointed out - I"m not (nor are you) an outlier data point. All one has to do is look at the unanimity of "misses" posted here from veteran players MISSING the goalposts after playing in earnest each day.

That says it all..

Last edited:
this ???

It was only a few days ago, they mentioned the event ending in a couple days when he wrote it.

Pirowars

Farmer
a1ze.png

translated.jpg

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
you're missing something
to have a full Flamingo,it's necessary reach 540 paws not 630 since:
Base take it at 0 progress
1 upgrade at the end of daily quests
the other 9 from gran prize at 60, 120, 180, 240, 300, 360, 420, 480 and 540

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Will happens to 70% of players without having a strategy. I know is suffering writing this everytime
Can you pls provide your sources/analysis, that have lead to this claim?
This was your mistake. I can understand the 1st wave of Rival's tasks since none was ready to done it due to high difficult and was supposed to be f2p, not p2w, but the other 2 you cannot write that it's impossible to finish their.
So, rival is mandatory. Can you pls provide us information for the newbies? Like how someone who’ve just started out and just unlocked events prior to the event’s start is supposed to complete the rivals? Assuming this newby magically obtained the knowledge that rivals are mandatory to get the full flamingo building.
If it’s impossible, how can it be the player’s fault? When it’s designed in such a way that it’s unbearable. Yet mandatory to complete the event’s main building.

Natalcia727

Farmer
Thaank You for informations :)). I hope that other site has own list :( there may be an opportunity to win chocolate factories in the next events

Last edited:

Havik79

Baronet
The ironic thing is, if not for Innos GREED and jacking it up to 30 paws I would have made this, I was 25 paws short from the last level, just like I was last years wildlife, and rivals was useless.

Beta567

Baronet
Will happens to 70% of players without having a strategy. I know is suffering writing this everytime

This was your mistake. I can understand the 1st wave of Rival's tasks since none was ready to done it due to high difficult and was supposed to be f2p, not p2w, but the other 2 you cannot write that it's impossible to finish their. Yea, it's a trap as someone wrote in the past if you don't know what you to do
After understand the strategy, you don't need any diamond to resolve his tasks
What strategy are you talking about? The only strategy should be max focus on paws should bring you fully leveled main building which is not true in many cases.
What happened to getting a fully leveled building without spending any diamonds? Is including spending diamonds a new strategy for this game?
Can you elaborate "you cannot write that it's impossible to finish" ? It is possible to finish but you are spending your tickets to reach false goal of getting freaking 5 star chests and I want paws to get main building. What is the logic here?

Sinitar

Regent
What strategy are you talking about? The only strategy should be max focus on paws should bring you fully leveled main building which is not true in many cases.
Have you read all the discussion of this topic?You'll find the answer at your question

What happened to getting a fully leveled building without spending any diamonds? Is including spending diamonds a new strategy for this game?
The first question I cannot understand. What you want to ask?
For the 2nd cost depend in your "skill" as @.Chris said before and RNG in every single table
Having wrote in italian language I'll translate:

I wrote from all sources but is better to understand what you have without Rival's tasks
20 tickets from tasks(1 every 3); the number doesn't changed than last year; only his sequence
90 from cooldown/recharge, which means during the event time
4 as starting the event
if you reach 390 paws, I think, you'll have a 2nd ticket (the first probably is at 90 paws)
3 golden tickets from milestones. For me 1 golden ticket will means 5 entrance tickets; for you maybe could be 3 or 4, I don't know how much you're faster to close a table
Total of tickets: 114 + 3 golden tickets or 15 for me = 129
Screenshot_465.png

According with this, an average of 4 paws/ticket 114 x 4 + 3 Golden tickets x 5 tickets x 4 paws = 516 paws. Target to reach a full Flamingo without reach silver league is 540 as I said before
But this isn't the final result due I haven't considered the surplus of paws dropped, how many times I spent tools and which of their, additional moves bought and how many times I played daily challenges to gain most of the times coins from it. Expect for the last one, the others depend from your skills

Now you can understand that Rivals tasks are a boost for who want to reach an higher position
Of course if you aren't so good with this event, I suggest you to learn Rivals tasks to increase your chance to finish Flamingo and maybe taking the golden animal crossing upgrade kit

And to answer at your 2nd question, diamonds can be required but if you're enough good to doing In a strategic way the information you find here in this topic, you don't need any it

Once you understand this, I could also answer the other question

Astrid

Baronet
It was the worst event Inno has ever produced. Bad / low stats and unreachable main building for free and diamond hungry Rival quests(you need at least a batch of 10 tickets to complete it).

So the Rival is nothing else than an diamond grabber event complicator. Sorry Inno, but I will skip this altogether on live server on all my worlds. Meanwhile I will replenish my diamond stock for the anniversary.

You just do anything you can to ruin a great game.