• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Kronan

Viceroy
Feedback on Wildlife 24 for Inno (aka FOOD for THOUGHT for others)

SO it's 2024 soon, and we've got clear signals and a clearer direction than ever before...(but not without some current and even NEW fog on Guild Raids), that our FoE fighting world is now BOTH BLUE and RED.

Why is a month long event compelling for a 20 square FLAMINGO building only delivering RED?

In the IA - where I am, the 11 level (count them!!) building only delivers base boosts of 10% Attack, and 15% Defense. (RED sword and shield).

that's almost laughable - and quite a letdown.

OK - let's see if it gets better....

The Silver upgrade makes that ---> 15 A / 20 D - still all red.
The GOLD upgrade makes that --->20 A / 25 D - still all red.

Meh....

Like wow... that's totally unappealing to me... It's rather anemic, too. As well, I'm blue that there is NO BLUE boost representation!! I've got BLUE city goals for more achievement in GE 5, and this doesn't help me meet them.

Yes of course there's FP and Good, and frags of this and that.... but net/net for me?

Honestly Inno? Most likely pass on this, especially in live. Like the mechanic, but the event is too long and delivers the wrong things for what I need.

I can get MUCH MORE efficient with my space and time by continuing to put out your BEST items, which are MORE potent, and smaller.

I think you need to sharpen your pencil here. FLAMINGO need balance. It's not a RED world anymore (by you current venues, and where you've told us you're taking the game...)

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
If there were only three (or if the 4 regenerated by 6 hours each) you can never ever used the maximum amount.
The wait is suspenseful. But, really understand where this was going as I do work long hours as well on any given day in the field of communications and construction for one of the biggest companies on planet Earth. I only have as much as an hour (if I am lucky) to get on and play.

But the mind when it sees the number (max) to be generated is often stuck on equal division for the time allowed.

CDmark

Baronet
Some data, played 5 games (4-8) for animal crossing. I could have done more if I had 10 moves vs 5. Why not make it 35 coin for 5 moves instead of ripping us off.

gamesprogresspawsboost
65​
ds
1​
11030​
6​
2​
10145​
2​
3​
7405​
1​
4​
19770​
4​
lightning
1​
1​
5​
15795​
7​
leaf
1​
1​
6​
13990​
4​
1​
7&8 - 2 games
22200​
11​
0​
0​
3​

Nisse-X

Merchant
I've been complaining alot about the former last two events, this one, the minigame in "Wildlife" is enjoyable :)
- not having to keep track of arbitrary garden gnomes or their respective worth.
- not having to locate arbitrarily placed buttons,
- no pointless clicking.
- no disruptions and/or jumping events (well... there are som horrid boxes that pops up).
Everything righ in front of you, like a chess game that can be solved without even touching a mouse. Thank you Inno :)

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
the amount is literally unlimited
only your money is the limit

prizes doesn't end at 1410
you will see more after you pass that point
Hypothetical speaking with a virtually unlimited budget, only time and city space are hard limited. Would be interesting to calculate how much someone could get out of an event with unlimited resources. Pushing well beyond the up most extremes. Though realistically money and city space are indeed the only hard limits.
where is the Cobalt Blue Lagoon ?
I've been looking for that one for ages. Too bad they might feel it's too powerful. Even if it would've been handed out as a 1-time off deal at either a milestone reward or a league reward or even a mini challenge grand reward would've been one of the greatest rewards. Guess that cunning rival guy has taken it to the shadow realms.

This is my favourite event, so I'm feeling quite disheartened - the combination of changes is really making it feel like a slog and a bit tedious to do?

30 instead of 20 paws to each prize - there are certainly more paws in games on average so I appreciate the rebalance, but a 50% increase means that to get to each level just feels so slow going, and it's not exciting. I'm not glancing to see if I'm at the next level and will I pay to play more, because the answer feels like "no I'm never near". I buy the gold box on my main, but if I'm not going to get through many levels, what's the point?
5 extra moves for 65 - the value of coins hasn't changed (you still get about the same), but it costs so much more to use now. Also you can't get much done in 5 moves at all, so even if the board is tempting, it really doesn't feel worth it because it's so little extra gameplay.

I have always spent money on this event, even on Beta, because I really enjoy this game and found it so fun - but both changes mean that I'm not sure about it, I'm not hyped just a bit bored, because game play has become so limited.

Really hope there can be some adjustments done - I saw someone suggest 5 moves for 35 coins, that seems much fairer. As for the 30 paws, I wonder if 25 would achieve the increased challenge without it feeling SO long between prizes.

This is my favourite event, so I'm feeling quite disheartened - the combination of changes is really making it feel like a slog and a bit tedious to do?

30 instead of 20 paws to each prize - there are certainly more paws in games on average so I appreciate the rebalance, but a 50% increase means that to get to each level just feels so slow going, and it's not exciting. I'm not glancing to see if I'm at the next level and will I pay to play more, because the answer feels like "no I'm never near". I buy the gold box on my main, but if I'm not going to get through many levels, what's the point?
5 extra moves for 65 - the value of coins hasn't changed (you still get about the same), but it costs so much more to use now. Also you can't get much done in 5 moves at all, so even if the board is tempting, it really doesn't feel worth it because it's so little extra gameplay.

I have always spent money on this event, even on Beta, because I really enjoy this game and found it so fun - but both changes mean that I'm not sure about it, I'm not hyped just a bit bored, because game play has become so limited.

Really hope there can be some adjustments done - I saw someone suggest 5 moves for 35 coins, that seems much fairer. As for the 30 paws, I wonder if 25 would achieve the increased challenge without it feeling SO long between prizes.
I agree with you. This is also my favorite event especially on the live servers where I play on 10 worlds. But the changes you mentioned really spoil the whole thing,, One or the other would have been bad enough but with both of them I'm not sure I will get the fully leveled event building. I also hope they make some adjustments the event is not so fun anymore.

CDmark

Baronet
I agree with you. This is also my favorite event especially on the live servers where I play on 10 worlds. But the changes you mentioned really spoil the whole thing,, One or the other would have been bad enough but with both of them I'm not sure I will get the fully leveled event building. I also hope they make some adjustments the event is not so fun anymore.
Also, I keep getting 3 and 5 coin incidents. I feel like saying, "keep the change, Inno".
I know we get more coins because the event is longer. Did we want the event LONGER??
I think 3 weeks was fine, now we have to do the additional week and you have to play it everyday, not like the Winter event (unless doing calendar but that is fast).
OK, we have the mini challenge coming but we are playing this event now and do not know how it will impact the event. Will there be just 1, 2, or 3?

I would like to see an analysis of coin vs grand prizes, last year versus this year (note, not actually a year, more like 6 months). I may do it when I get time.

OK, not everything is negative
1) FINALLY, the L1 for a second building is after you get a complete event building. I do not consider the silver and gold pay lines, just a straight forward, F2P view.
2) The Serene Animal Crossing, more blue D versus A, we lack blue D in event buildings.
3) Putting the Rhododendron in the 2024 Wildlife kit, big plus, great defensive building, red and blue.