• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Tresco

Farmer
First reaction is won't try too hard, the main is nothing to write home about, see that grocer Inno has his big fat thumb on his
side of the scales again extra goes cost has doubled

Mr.EGyPT

Farmer
This is possible to get 630 for 11 level Flamingo Habbitat. 540 is gold Animal crossing
Grand prize...0/60/120/180/240/300/360/420/480 ... is 9 levesl..and from final quest reward 1 upgrade...is 10 upgrade
Than 11 upgrade...630 hm....
Actually, it's not 630, but 690, to get the 11th level of the building. Or did I count incorrectly?

CrashBoom

Legend
event daily challenges give
48% 10 wildlife coins
25% 15 wildlife coins
15% 1 hammer
9% leafy line
3% lightning

Kronan

Viceroy
Event Announcement written as: Don't forget to participate in the Daily Challenges as well, as they grant you coins or boosters as well!

Better ENGLISH (removing redundancy):

1) Don't forget to participate in the Daily Challenges as well, as they also grant you coins or boosters!
2) Don't forget to participate in the Daily Challenges, as they grant you coins or boosters as well!

Havik79

Baronet
/me throws rotten tomatoes at Inno, BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Come on give us a break from these damn chore quests and give us more like the winter event.

You could have at least had the gold levels from this years wild life event in the selection kits.

ironsage

Merchant
so noting the above you forgot to add a regular upgrade in the list of grand prizes (should be added at 540 paws) also in the last events it was 20 progress per grand prize, now we need 30 progress per grand prize, last but not least, in silver and gold league (and any other place we get the golden upgrade for the animal crossing) please replace the golden upgrade for the animal crossing with a golden selection kit from between the golden upgrade for the animal crossing or the golden upgrade kit for the panda shrine as its the only building that gives so much population and its needed for the current event buildings

Leones

Marquis

Golden Event Pass Exclusives​

A unique and powerful new building with two levels!
Tapir Trails

Silver Event Pass Exclusives​

Exclusive to the Silver Pass, this new upgradeable building will add a touch of the wilds to any city!
Alligator Swamp

@Leones
are your sure they are exclusives there ?
Yes, unless I missed something :D

CrashBoom

Legend
Yes, unless I missed something :D
but what is in the Habitats Journey Selection Kit ?
that is produced in the Flamingo Habitat / Paradise

all new buildings are exclusive in something else: according to the announcemnt o_O

so I would say:
you missed to look into that kit

because the 2 buildings in that kit wouldn't be exclusive somewhere else

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So far, the balancing of the grand prize track seems to be a little punishing, unless the spawn rate of paws is significantly increased from the spawning of cups in the Fall Event. With the current amount of tickets you win, including golden, I'm estimating about 505 progress for most players. Of course, this could be quite different with the mini challenges, but that's a gap of 125 progress you need to make up somewhere to get to 630 progress and the fully leveled main building.

I won't be able to do any serious data collection for about a week, but as of right now, I don't have the best feeling about this. Those mini challenges better contain a lot of tickets or gold tickets...

CrashBoom

Legend
Do I understand correctly, that a full leveled Grand Prize building produces fragments that are only useful if you buy the Event Passes??? That would be extremely tacky.
  • (25% Chance) 6 Tapir Trails Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Alligator Swamp
50% Habitats Journey Selection Kit

the buildings are in that

I just try to convince the CM that the announcement is wrong ;)

Tempestas

Squire
Oops i deleted my message because I realized I wasn't understanding something correctly. Though I'm still confused.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So far, the balancing of the grand prize track seems to be a little punishing, unless the spawn rate of paws is significantly increased from the spawning of cups in the Fall Event. With the current amount of tickets you win, including golden, I'm estimating about 505 progress for most players. Of course, this could be quite different with the mini challenges, but that's a gap of 125 progress you need to make up somewhere to get to 630 progress and the fully leveled main building.

I won't be able to do any serious data collection for about a week, but as of right now, I don't have the best feeling about this. Those mini challenges better contain a lot of tickets or gold tickets...
That's why I'm very concerned. Straight from the beginning. The mini challenges offering golden tickets, might be semi-mandatory to get through the event. Judging from the GE mini challenge, it was brutal. Doable with a well established city but takes some quite a good chunk of resources. Since there are 3 mini event challenges, assuming they'll offer a total of 3 extra golden tickets, those might be incorporated into the event balance. Which I find very much concerning. As not many players are able to beat those challenges.
To me personally it's no concern at my main city. My secondary city will be hit but it can rely on the yield of last year. Newbies and potential new whales will be the biggest victims. The letter victims is where I feel the future of Forge might be at risk, if my concerns are proven correct.

Tempestas

Squire
Serene Flamingo Paradise produces:

• 60 to 80 Goods
  • (50% Chance) 6 Habitats Journey Selection Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Tapir Trails Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Alligator Swamp Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required)
And Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are both paywall buildings. Tacky.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master

When the wrong mini-challenge started on normal servers, the prizes were 10 Wildlife coins for quests 1, 16, 24 and 32. I don't know about the other quests though