• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I am stuck already on quest 29 as a permanent Bronze Age player. Complete 2 [GE] encounters without losing and pay _____ coin. There needs to be an OR option to bypass the GE requirement.

Last edited:

Amdira

Baronet
Aye for sure, I totally bungled the first couple days of the event trying to figure out how to do it properly, I doubt a lot of people are going to figure it out though if ya remember the average intelligence is only 100 IQ, so I wasted many many tickets that could have gone towards getting the required paws not sure I'll end up with the final price or not at this point.

As far as diamond use for getting extra buildings.......buying tickets for the game ?
I would rather buy those 10 additional moves for 65 diamonds (if it makes sense in the current round) than a ticket for 200
- anyway I don't want to use diamonds at all on live servers

Amdira

Baronet
I am stuck already on quest 29 as a permanent Bronze Age player. Complete 2 [GE] encounters without losing and pay _____ coin. There needs to be an OR option to bypass the GE requirement.
There have been similar issues in earlier event. Writing a ticket should help

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
It took me a while to figure out the mini-game and I spent the tools too early and inefficiently in the beginning, because I didn't look up the prices for tools - my fault, but anyway tool packages are far too expensive - it makes no sense, that you have to wait the full event for being able to buy the big package
So either pls give us more coins daily or reduce he prices of the tool packages (or both :) )
Daily tickets besides the ones every 6 hours would be nice, too
btw .... diamonds still missing
I agree. If it isn't changed for Live servers, I think I'll focus on the smaller tools package. Got to have the tools earlier even if it is inefficient use of coins.

I have received several tickets via incidents.

wwq123456

Farmer
I think this event is too difficult. I solved 38/55 quests and have the main building level 1 and 4 more upgrades. I already count the one offered in the surprise box. There is no chance I am getting the main building level 10. I find the mini game amusing but the number of moves way too low. Also most of the time I don't get any paws. I tend not to go after the prizes but only after the paws. the price of the tools is way overpriced. Why do we pay 395 on the archeologist event and 1250 on this one? ah ah so dumb of me it's only level 7.... there is some small hope after all

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
I think this event is too difficult. I solved 38/55 quests and have the main building level 1 and 4 more upgrades. I already count the one offered in the surprise box. There is no chance I am getting the main building level 10. I find the mini game amusing but the number of moves way too low. Also most of the time I don't get any paws. I tend not to go after the prizes but only after the paws. the price of the tools is way overpriced. Why do we pay 395 on the archeologist event and 1250 on this one?
Look again. The main building only goes to lvl 7 not lvl 10.

I completely forgot about the surprise box. I just need one more upgrade for the 1st building. If I played better and used the tools more efficiently, I might already have it. Now I'm wondering if it might be possible to get two buildings without having to use diamonds.

adamskeemer

Farmer
This in my opinion is quite frankly the worst event in the history of Forge of Empires. If this is the way things are heading in the future i will soon stop playing. The tiles never fall in the right places to get the prize tiles,
If i wanted to play candy crush i would install it on my phone, i don't like it and i don't want to play similar games in FOE

Amdira

Baronet
ok, there seems to be a small chance to achieve level 7, but only including the kit from the surprise-box.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems, that after implementing this surprise-box events became more difficult and you can't get full main building without this kit. Shouldn't it rather be an additional kit for less lucky players? So what about beginners, who couldn't participate in the event before, if there is no chance to get the full building? Might be not very motivating to do events at all.

aim83

Merchant
Increase coins given from quests from 20 to 100. This solves all/most problems with the event.
No need for that. You get 115 tickets, you need 140 paws, so it's ~1.2 paws per board - easily doable without boosters.

Reduce cost of large tool kit from 1260 to 395
Major balance issues. Boosters, IMHO, are way better to get additional paws, than tickets. It is intentional that they are scarce.

The Babelus

Steward
Am I missing something? Started minigame, found 3 Pawprints quite soon. Still remaining 17 moves left... But there are no more Pawprints!!! Am I supposed just try to click any adjacent cells to be lucky enough for next Pawprint occurrence? I have tried once, used all moves and no Pawprint occurred again! Only 3 Pawprints per minigame? No chance to get enough tickets.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
It's very possible to get the main event building fully leveled. With the event surprise box you need 3 upgrades from the grand prizes, without it you need 4. That's 7 and 10 grand prizes, or 140 and 200 paws. You'll get around 120 tickets, which means you need

With Surprise Box: 140/120 = 1.167 Paws / Ticket
Without Surprise Box: 200/120 = 1.67 Paws / Ticket

If you take your time to plan your moves that's easily done, I've been consistently getting 3-4+ paws/game the last 20+ games. It's time consuming, which is the main drawback with this event, but getting the building is easy enough if you want it :)

aim83

Merchant
My approximation for the price of 2nd main building - something about 18k diamonds. Yet possible even at 15-16k if you really good at getting paws.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
With Surprise Box: 140/120 = 1.167 Paws / Ticket
Without Surprise Box: 200/120 = 1.67 Paws / Ticket
I don't know how many tickets I spent, but quite often I didn't manage to get any paw. Anyway, I'm amassing coins to get the biggest tool bundle, then I hope it will be easier to reach that average ;)

aim83

Merchant
115 tickets? I had feeling it is only 32 for quests and if we have 3 tickets per day...
Somewhere earlier I saw here an 115 as total amount of tickets. This may be incorrect, need to check that.

UPD. It's 4 per day, not 3. Every 6 hours, not every 8 hours. So we get 4+~21*4+32=120.

Last edited: