• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

bromtor

Squire
I skip this way to time consuming also they give no diamonds.
Not orginal idea there way better games like that.
And from previeus actions im so dissapointed every time a building not completed even when spending diamond ( Free Beta ) for it
that i will most likely skip most events that are coming to hard ( old times better ) to get a building completed.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
My pain in the A## quest is the one which a player MUST use tavern boosts. I need to do 2, BUT i already have a 3 day shield on, so i must either wait 3 days to continue with the event or spend 100 diamonds to do the quest immediately. :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:, not impressed by the quests at all, plus it seems highly unlikely to get a max level building without spending more diamonds.
I don't think it is highly unlikely to get a max level building. Its only 7 levels and you get 3 levels from completing all the event quests. I've already picked up the 4th level from the game and should get the 5th today or tomorrow. Getting the other 2 in the remaining 17 days should be easy. No diamonds spent.

Sinitar

Regent
I don't think it is highly unlikely to get a max level building. Its only 7 levels and you get 3 levels from completing all the event quests. I've already picked up the 4th level from the game and should get the 5th today or tomorrow. Getting the other 2 in the remaining 17 days should be easy. No diamonds spent.
luck luck and only luck for you :rolleyes:
I spent 1500 diamonds to finish now the 6th gran prize https://prnt.sc/1432svf
the main building can be completed but at the end of the event for who don't have this extremely luck and spend diamonds

trayk

Steward
The majority of us realize the poor quality of the coding in Inno's RNG algorithm. How often you harvest 2, 3, 4 silver Relics in GE and get 2 or 3 of the EXACT same item, what are the odds, eh? In the long haul I think it does ok on hitting the spread so that the % plays out. However the feast or famine approach is not exactly equitable to the players. So, if you get the RNG on its good side its awesome, you get what you seek. If you catch the flip side your screwed and will need to compensate for it with Diamonds, sucks to be you. :(

Fenix

Viceroy
Random doesn't mean unbalanced. Random means you get average result overall if you make a lot of repetitions.
If you toss a coin and get three heads in row - is it unbalanced?

I happen to have serious doubts if this is really random or programmed... there are several examples in the game that suggest the existence of induced alterations, guaranteeing certain behaviors. Why would this be any different?

Fenix

Viceroy
The better booster-package costs 1230 coins. is it even possible to get that many just doing the tasks and searching for incisents?

I hope so. I am at quest 38 (never spend coins), and I have 781 coins,. Will I have the 1230 at the end of the game? I really do not know.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
luck luck and only luck for you :rolleyes:
I spent 1500 diamonds to finish now the 6th gran prize https://prnt.sc/1432svf
the main building can be completed but at the end of the event for who don't have this extremely luck and spend diamonds
There's very little luck involved. Its about figuring out how to play the mini game properly. I've actually screwed up a fair amount and didn't use the tools efficiently.

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
d. Random means you get average result overall if you make a lot of repetitions.
If you toss a coin and get three heads in row - is it unbalanced?
I hope so. I am at quest 38 (never spend coins), and I have 781 coins,. Will I have the 1230 at the end of the game? I really do not know.
40 each day with 18 days left is 720. Plus you get 200 at quest 43. Then there's 20 every other quest and then whatever you get from incidents.
So you'll certainly get enough but it will be close to the end so you wont have much time to use them.

aim83

Merchant
The majority of us realize the poor quality of the coding in Inno's RNG algorithm.
There is no such thing as "realizing the poor coding in Inno's RNG algorithm". You can argue whether or not it has completely random results, is it intentional or not, is it bad or good coding, but you can't be sure.

In the long haul I think it does ok on hitting the spread so that the % plays out.
This.

Serious feedback for inno:

• Increase coins given from quests from 20 to 100. This solves all/most problems with the event.
  • Reduce cost of large tool kit from 1260 to 395 as was in past events for the large tool kits. This allows users to buy multiple tool kits during the event versus....one or none.
  • Rethink event quests, nobody likes them, they're merely tolerated or at worst stop players from doing the event if they're not in a guild or don't have a full tavern or have to destroy part of their city just to have room for BS buildings that people ONLY build for the event. They're punishment quests, not fun quests.
  • Slight increase in frequency of paws appearing? Very slight but at least guarentee one shows up per game dang.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Serious feedback for inno:

• Increase coins given from quests from 20 to 100. This solves all/most problems with the event.
  • Reduce cost of large tool kit from 1260 to 395 as was in past events for the large tool kits. This allows users to buy multiple tool kits during the event versus....one or none.
  • Rethink event quests, nobody likes them, they're merely tolerated or at worst stop players from doing the event if they're not in a guild or don't have a full tavern or have to destroy part of their city just to have room for BS buildings that people ONLY build for the event. They're punishment quests, not fun quests.
  • Slight increase in frequency of paws appearing? Very slight but at least guarentee one shows up per game dang.
In terms of enjoyment I'd definitely agree with that, though it would probably need some balance changes in other places as getting the main building fully leveled is already easy enough if you take your time :)

iPenguinPat

Squire
That's a good example to show how unbalanced this event mini-game is.

Back to back minigames. First, I got zero paws and almost no chests. Second, I ended up with 7 paws and a dozen chests. Spwan rate for Paws and randomness of blocks is way off. being able to swap blocks like you can in other games like this keeps stuff moving a lot better. wildly frustrating getting a checkerboard of block either below or in the column directly next to paws

Amdira

Baronet
It took me a while to figure out the mini-game and I spent the tools too early and inefficiently in the beginning, because I didn't look up the prices for tools - my fault, but anyway tool packages are far too expensive - it makes no sense, that you have to wait the full event for being able to buy the big package
So either pls give us more coins daily or reduce he prices of the tool packages (or both :) )
Daily tickets besides the ones every 6 hours would be nice, too
btw .... diamonds still missing

Last edited:
In terms of enjoyment I'd definitely agree with that, though it would probably need some balance changes in other places as getting the main building fully leveled is already easy enough if you take your time :)
Aye for sure, I totally bungled the first couple days of the event trying to figure out how to do it properly, I doubt a lot of people are going to figure it out though if ya remember the average intelligence is only 100 IQ, so I wasted many many tickets that could have gone towards getting the required paws not sure I'll end up with the final price or not at this point.

As far as diamond use for getting extra buildings.......buying tickets for the game ?