• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Can someone do the maths on how many event coins we can expect to accumulate over the event, and if that number is greater or smaller than the cost of the large tool pack?

I feel like I'm doing better at the game, but it's a real big lucky factor for the paws - this last game I only got one, and none were on the map for most of the game.

vidicecilia

Baronet
[QUOTE = "BestWarrior, publicación: 120839, miembro: 1179"]
No sé si alguien lo preguntó o no, pero esta vez no hay diamantes. Hay muchas publicaciones para buscar ...:)
[/CITA]

nice2haveu

Baronet
couldn't come out of the thought.

Never expected to forge an empire with "Toy Blast" game approach.

Game is fun, will install Toy blast and play. But in FOE, event mini game is very difficult.
Slightly thinking to skip the event even though tempted much for the best event grand prizes.

Will try for few days and see if it can change my mind.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Can someone do the maths on how many event coins we can expect to accumulate over the event, and if that number is greater or smaller than the cost of the large tool pack?
There is a calculation on the Wiki fandom page, the coins will most likely be enough for the large pack, but we'll be able to buy it only halfway through the event. So some people are already using diamonds to get the tools.

-Alin-

Emperor
Dear Kings and Queens,

Following early initial Feedback we have decided to improve the benefit of the Moose Mountain building.

This brancheable building will now be focused in providing high Goods and Forge Points versus the other branches. In addition, we have also added a great Supply Boost to it!

We are hoping to make this adjustment tomorrow on the 3rd of June 2021. The above Forum post has been corrected to now reflect this change as well.

Let us know what you think of this change in the feedback area here!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team.

Can Inno stop doing this s**t and tell people the real changes to the buildings?

Inno nerfed other 2 buildings, bear and eagle while they MAINTAIN they added a ”great” supply boost to Moose Mountain ...
Nowhere mentioned goods/forge points from the other 2 will be reduced, like they did, lol.
At least they kept the boosts, which is still good, hope You will not nerf them too ...

As example eagle:
1622798542424.png
1622798585523.png

Bear Mountain same, from 30 goods and 12 fps, to 26 goods and only 11 fps.
It shouldnt be normal „Inno” to tell people the truth in Your changes?

This brancheable building will now be focused in providing high Goods and Forge Points versus the other branches ...
This one is not an clear answer for nerfing.

Julvs

Merchant
The most stupid minigame trough events. No strategy, no plains, only ¿good? luck and very difficult. Wrong way, Inno.

-Alin-

Emperor
The most stupid minigame trough events. No strategy, no plains, only ¿good? luck and very difficult. Wrong way, Inno.

Difficult, no.
Time consuming, yes.
Strategy, yes, if you can help yourself unlocking unmatched colors at the bottom geting down other colors from top is perfect, but many times you have to use tools, which costs a lot.
Good luck, every little game.
Money for Inno, yes, lots of them from diamonds used by players to buy tickets and coins(this will be on live, for people who want 10-20 eagle mountains) ...

Lydia73

Merchant
Hi, its kind of senseless, when an Event includes Quests which request Guilds (GEX, spending goods) and Tavern (earning, spending Tavern Silver) without other possibility although they are not mandatory unlocked in the technologies because events come first, then guild an after that tavern.

That doesn't make sense! When events are unlocked it should at least theoretically be possible to fullfil all Quests!

Concerns Quest 12, 14, 24 (both tasks!!), 29 (her I stuck right now)

Hi, its kind of senseless, when an Event includes Quests which request Guilds (GEX, spending goods) and Tavern (earning, spending Tavern Silver) without other possibility although they are not mandatory unlocked in the technologies because events come first, then guild an after that tavern.

That doesn't make sense! When events are unlocked it should at least theoretically be possible to fullfil all Quests!

Concerns Quest 12, 14, 24 (both tasks!!), 29 (her I stuck right now)
My pain in the A## quest is the one which a player MUST use tavern boosts. I need to do 2, BUT i already have a 3 day shield on, so i must either wait 3 days to continue with the event or spend 100 diamonds to do the quest immediately. :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:, not impressed by the quests at all, plus it seems highly unlikely to get a max level building without spending more diamonds.