• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Under maintenance

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you all for the updates. :) Apologies for the inconvenience and if anyone's still experiencing this, just holler.

DeletedUser5383

Yes it has happened again, was getting online up til 20 minutes ago, now have the ten minute maintenance screen again.

caro

Farmer
Unfortunately I'm looking at the "under maintenance" screen again. For more than 30 minutes now.

DeletedUser5383

Back on again, seems to be an intermittent problem of some kind?

DeletedUser4130

I'm not even get a maintenance error anymore. Now getting Response error. Looks like its thinking about loading but then pops this up and goes back to login.

Screenshot_1.jpg

NorMags

Baronet
Thank God for the confirmation and explanations from the mods... don't know what i would do without it...:confused:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Can everyone experiencing this please check again and see if they can now reach the game? Please let us know whether or not you're still experiencing the problem.