• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Under maintenance

• Thread starter DeletedUser1279
  • Start date

DeletedUser1279

When attempting to log in, I wait for about a minute, then a maintenance popup appears. It says on the popup that this normally takes less than 10 minutes, but it has now been almost an hour. Did someone at Inno accidentally hit the delete button and kill the server, or is the maintenance far more intense than first expected?

DeletedUser1279

The problem magically fixed itself when I submitted a Support ticket, then posted here. Problem solved.

Andi47

Overlord
Same problem here - Server under Maintenance....

Edit: How come this bug is marked as "cannot reproduce"?

BTW: I sent a ticket as mentioned above, but for me the problem did NOT disappear after doing so.

Last edited:

podkap1970

Emperor
there was a problem in the night (server dead), but for me its fixed since 6:15 server time, (when i woke up :) )

Andi47

Overlord
How did you manage to log in? I am still getting the "under maintenance" page.

Edit: Clearing the cache does not help

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm it just did work, when i woke up, so i did nothing kinda
i just refreshed the maintance screen (from the night) and i was in

but in the night around 1-2 am (server time) it didnt work

DeletedUser7043

Refresh, cach clear relog all didn´t work for me any ideas?

Andi47

Overlord
hmm it just did work, when i woke up, so i did nothing kinda
i just refreshed the maintance screen (from the night) and i was in

but in the night around 1-2 am (server time) it didnt work

I tried this (at least the 7th time now) - still can't login ("under maintenance")

podkap1970

Emperor
this sounds like on one of my live server i had, in GvG
we had maintance screen and the others could fight without problem
we lost many sectors because of this

i would say its a routing problem

PS Inno is a german company?, why on earth do have all 18 german servers a disconenct at timer reset (GvG), this what i will never understand
most playerbase ?, and we got worst support, thats why i call the Devs most of the time braindead, you guys dont play your game
sorry but i had to say this

why you cant move this Disconnect to an hour later or 2, or earlier
i know it will be fixed when the winter time will arrive, but for now, its so damn stupid

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
I'm in, finally, but I'd still like to know what was going on.

Would be nice if we got comped tickets for the inconvenience, but I know that won't happen.